Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hinchers panic if she doesn’t post something everyday - she didn’t post something for about 2 days once and there was practically mass hysteria over what could be wrong with her 🤷‍♀️ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
To be fair there’s also quite a lot of panic on here.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Girls and boys just wanted to say a farewell for a while.. I need a break from MH and all these other SM witches.. I’ve realised these people are genuinely making me very poorly and I just can’t be doing this to myself anymore. Will possibly come back at some other time not just now xx Love you all 🥰🥰

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Girls and boys just wanted to say a farewell for a while.. I need a break from MH and all these other SM witches.. I’ve realised these people are genuinely making me very poorly and I just can’t be doing this to myself anymore. Will possibly come back at some other time not just now xx Love you all 🥰🥰
Take care, least your looking after yourself and doing what you need xx

Reactions: 7
Do you know-i thought you were a little twitchy a while back.you take care of yourself,you can always message any of us just for a chat anytime.
We are all so much better off than her xx
Scroll back to my pre christmas message-I think it was missed.around page 22 on the last thread,might just make you smile.🤪xxx

Reactions: 8
It's good that you recognise that you need to take a break in order to look after yourself! Take care and hopefully see/hear from you again, in the not too distant future ❤

Reactions: 5
I bleeping hate the Hinch cult mafia. Biggest bunch of brainwashed deluded morons I've ever come across. Not to mention hypocritical. They slag off trolls and suchlike and yet they are the worst on social media, if someone so much as disagrees with the Grinch, they lynch mob people and tear them apart. Horrible horrible witches who think they are positive women building others up. Stop drinking Zoflora, stop poisoning your kids and pets and open your bleeping eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Take care 😘 Health is wealth so look after yourself x

Reactions: 7
Seriously has someone died?? Wtf is going on?? One woman had a troll say a vile thing about her baby and basically everyone is feeling sorry for her!! Yes it was disgusting and no one should say stuff like that but do they really think that she’s the only one in the public eye to be trolled??? I said earlier she’s turned the attention onto herself and she wants everyone to feel sorry for her!! She’s got what she wanted. But my question is why are all these people acting like that?! It’s like a cult... and it’s pretty scary how much they defend her and how they are heartbroken etc.... but why?! What’s so special about her?! I liked her to start with coz she was different back then but once the monster was created I came here. I just don’t see what there is to like now.... she has a boring life, she doesn’t give a tit about her fans.... all she does is shop and show her haul (yawn) or show off her gifted stuff. What is so interesting or entertaining?! I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but it’s actually getting on my nerves all of this now. Yes it was totally wrong to say such vile things about an innocent baby and they should be shamed.
But bloody seriously, people are acting as if Mrs Hinch is the first person to be sent a nasty message over social media🤨 I’m not saying she should accept these comments but it’s honestly like somebody has died or something.
And all of this BS people are saying about she just cleans her house and doesn’t hurt anyone... mate she bloody rinses you all on a daily basis and sets her army upon anyone who disagrees with or even questions her. Bet there hasn’t been any tears shed for those innocent people who’ve been attacked by them
I’m 100% not condoning being so nasty about

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we all just take a moment to give thanks to the incredible Mrs Hinch!

Even in this absolutely tragic time, she has selflessly took time out of her amazingly gifted life to post an inspirational quote to keep the rest of us going in these, quite frankly, disturbing times.

I dont think I’ve ever met such an inspirational, selfless, kind, caring woman in all my life!

#mrshinchsavedmylife #prayforsophie🙏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh piss off Mario. How many story segments does he need to repeat the same shitey rant? Crawl down from Hinch’s arse you wannabe. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Can we all just take a moment to give thanks to the incredible Mrs Hinch!

Even in this absolutely tragic time, she has selflessly took time out of her amazingly gifted life to post an inspirational quote to keep the rest of us going in these, quite frankly, disturbing times.

I dont think I’ve ever met such an inspirational, selfless, kind, caring woman in all my life!

#mrshinchsavedmylife #prayforsophie🙏
Well a smile isn't going to save the world from the negative effect of all the cleaning products/disinfectants/plastic crap ebay stuff etc that Soph influences her army to buy. The only smile that means anything to her is the smile she has when checking her bank balance.

As for Ronnie - he's a gorgeous, innocent baby and had she never used him as a publicity tool then she would never have been "trolled" in this way (even if she was).

But no, Soph, you saw pound signs in him (and no doubt this WAS all part of the plan as previously mentioned) yet your actions will undoubtedly lead to a worse world for him to grow up into in so many ways. I really hope you (and your management team) are taking the time now to reconsider how you go forward from here - for Ronnie's sake and for the sake of the planet. Yes, I know you'll think I'm a weird eco-warrior type person but I've got news for you - the world is changing. People now realise the sort of crap you are promoting is why we have climate change. Do you really want Ronnie to live in such a damaged world?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.