Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.
Hey, totally understand, I'm not working atm either and not much success with interviews, its a lonely day when kids at school, always here if you need a chat x

Reactions: 8
Praise be! Blessed day! Under his eye! Slim Shady, aka Grinch, must have found some miracle cure, her hands are working like crazy dusting those baskets. Perhaps she will do a swipe up for it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you. I'm just feeling super lonely at the moment. My life is changing so much and I barely feel like I'm in control of that.
To be honest I’m very lonely too that’s why i like this site as well as we all speak the truth😂😂

Reactions: 16
Apologies if someone has mentioned this, the thread went very fast last couple days.

Honestly, when I saw the troll comments my eyes rolled to back of my head... again!
Here’s the deal, IF, and that’s a big IF, the comments were genuinely from an actual troll then, she still had the chance to exercise her protective mother’s instincts here. She could have showed Jamie and the two of them could have been quite rightly upset and hurt and outraged etc.... but she could have left it there. No one would know that her baby was called ugly, no papers plastering his little face everywhere with headlines about Hinchs ugly baby! The internet is here to stay and she’s imprinted that thought into millions of people’s heads and memories and not to mention the digital footprint left of this. I have a feeling that this won’t be the first and last time she jumps the gun and uses her innocent child as a prop.
So while it was not nice what that person said (I’m not sure I believe it was a real person tbh) she still had the control. She DID NOT have to share it at all. Not for the protection of the troll, but the protection of her innocent BABY.
Sophie Hinch you did not think of your child first in this instance! You wanted the outrage and sympathy!
Well said, I agree with all you have said 👍

Reactions: 3
I hate to tell the new sponge company this but she's never going to go for that. Not a new company. Not a small company. Will they pay her? Nahhh. Will she even bother? Nahhh.

. FIG-LX1 .
I was literally just gona comment this.
Unless you’re p&g or are willing to pay £5k for a story she don’t wana know.

Reactions: 9
I was sure she was going to film herself watching her best mates return to Loose Women today!

• Haha
What happened to flash bathroom she used to rave about. The one she wanted as perfume. Or flash lavender for the floor.

Reactions: 13
She has a lot to answer for with the constant SELLING of tit
Like even that last ebay story she diddnt even know what to say about how good it is & just swiftly moved on 😂
Followed by the link 🙄

Also, notice how she’s giving reasons for using the white cloth
I wish this site was private she’d be f’d for content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she not get paid off Minkey any more?

Thought her minkey was the best thing ever

Whose this imposter that she’s using??
Exactly. Just proves Minky were paying her this whole time.
Probably some p&g one

Reactions: 14
How all off a sudden is she laughing her head off and in such a good mood but less than 48 hours ago she was 'crying' over the message she was supposedly sent!! She was doing something yesterday and needed to stay off Insta for the day hence the night before. You can literally see right through her and her bullshit. If she thought anything off her family especially her son she would take a step back if this said incident happened. The fact on how she is just getting on with life and off course popping up a swipe up or two makes me think did it ever really happen. Sooner she is caught out the better
manic

Reactions: 5
👏👏👏 this, I saw some people posting on her threads that they couldn’t afford her latest book even at £6.99 as they were skint , now putting cynicism aside that they were just trying to blag a book, it made me think how many followers have bought into her sales pitch and bought all the stuff she advertises and are now hard up and yes I know minkeys and such don’t cost that much but it all adds up doesn’t it if you are on a limited income trying to be like their hero 🤔
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of tit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Many many of her Hinchers are single mothers living on benefits or minimum wage,so the comments saying they couldn’t afford it are legitimate,sadly there will be a huge number of Hinchers who are so brainwashed they don’t have the words ‘I cannot afford *insert unnecessary piece of tit Soph is selling*’ and they are giving cleaning products priority over food shopping,paying their bills etc.
My outrage at brand Hinch was based on the way she preys on vulnerable young Mothers,her swipe ups are timed to air at peak times a mother with children at school would be online.
I have written a long post about this before so won’t repeat myself,my neighbors good friend was sectioned and is still an inpatient on a psychiatric ward,she was a full on Hincher,she had a Narnia but no food,a velvet sofa and Shark on credit but no money to pay for them. She had a breakdown due to feeling inadequate comparing herself to the perfect grey houseson Instagram, she believed that by spring cleaning every day all day her depression would vanish, it did not, it got worse. On admission she told the Dr ‘She couldn’t Hinch anymore’ she was a physical and emotional wreck,malnourished and exhausted and I blame Sophie Hinchcliffe. She has been in hospital over 6 months now,her therapy is focused around her feelings and comparisons to Hinch and social media! This girl grew up in care and had just moved into her first council property,she has lost her home,health and sanity.She could not afford Hinch yourself Happy,but bought two copies, one on presale and then another so she could go to the book signing...so very very sad ☹
i missed your original post on this but just reading the above is incredibly sad but i imagine she's not the only one.

2 things...
WHY IS SHE BUYING STUFF BEFORE SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES BUYING IT FOR?
And
WHY IS SHE PUTTING A PLASTIC PACKET OF BABY WIPES INSIDE ANOTHER PLASTIC PACKET?
Absolutely boiling my f*cking blood today, Grinch

Reactions: 33
What happened to flash bathroom she used to rave about. The one she wanted as perfume. Or flash lavender for the floor.
Hinch hasn't mentioned the diluted fabric conditioner spray which she used to clean internal doors.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.