Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30CFD023-6364-4BE8-AA6A-7A9DB32AD5AA.png
Why are we seeing her play more with her floofy wankers than with her own kids ?!
She’s a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Here's the thing Hinch. The real treat was being able to spend time with your lovely boys today, going to the seaside, having ice cream and spending quality time together. A luxury most of us parents don't have every day because we have to actually work and make money the hard way. But in pure Hinch style you see 'treats' as material 'things' and continue to waste money on cheap useless tat.

That video of her in her huge sunglasses and the way she's sat screams 'i'm such an important celebrity and need to protect my identity in case the paps are about or my sheep try to take pics with me coz I'm soooo famous'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Bahahahaha! Got to laugh at her running g around in slow motion with a bloody Ballard playing in the background!! What a fool!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What was that boot organiser story about 😂 Just pack a day bag you lunatic! How useful are wipes going to be in the boot when your child randomly decides to vomit all over themselves mid journey? Because that's happened to me twice in the last couple of months and wipes in the boot aren't going to be any use for anyone. Also, what about when you do a big shop? Where's that all going to go?
She really is so bloody clueless.
They have two cars of course. That car is sooo clean. Either it never gets used or they don’t go anywhere in it as a family where it’s gonna get dirty .Why does she need all that stuff. Not like they ever go to the ducking beach is it. She’s an ass and a hoarder. I don’t believe she will use any of that stuff before the summer is over 🤨

Reactions: 18
Watching her gallop across the fields of her land, I can’t help but notice her perfectly healthy thighs. No sticks in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also, Hinch, sorry to go all Mumsnet on you but I believe there are only two back of the seat organisers that have been sufficiently crash tested (Axkid and BeSafe) to keep all that tit secure and not go directly into your child's face in the event of a collision. Especially if you bought it from bleeping Shein, just NO.

*Takes off car seat safety nut hat*

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Zoph, I can assure you , YOU are never alone at that house, felt the cold spots yet ?
A couple of people have said that about the new house, if you don’t mind me asking what makes you think that because im not really clued up on this sort of thing but im really fascinated by it

Reactions: 26
I must admit I have an uncomfortable feeling when I look at photos of the stairs and upstairs hallway - particularly to the right handside of the hallway. There is a very ominous and heavy presence there.
yes, even with all her changes the house doesn't appear to have a nice feeling about it from the photos/footage she shares

Reactions: 21
Just noticed she forgot to pack a vital item- fiddles breast pump for sofa’s bitty 😆 those sghetti hoop pies don’t fill her up for long

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, Hinch, sorry to go all Mumsnet on you but I believe there are only two back of the seat organisers that have been sufficiently crash tested (Axkid and BeSafe) to keep all that tit secure and not go directly into your child's face in the event of a collision. Especially if you bought it from bleeping Shein, just NO.

*Takes off car seat safety nut hat*
That’s the first thing I thought as well! All those projectiles 😳 she hasn’t got a bleeping clue! Also is she going to be FF both boys for them to be able to see the screens? Sure looks that way

Reactions: 21
I consider myself an experienced mum after years of child rearing and not once did I need a boot organiser, nor did my children require tvs/iPads/tablets in the back of the car. I used the changing bag to hold what was needed and it was pushed into the footwell so there was easy access, and I used to talk and sing songs with them because, you know, normal parenting and stuff. 🙄

She is pointless. Everything she does is non-essential and people can’t afford that sort of lifestyle.

Get off the internet you greedy, braggy cow.

Reactions: 48
That’s the first thing I thought as well! All those projectiles 😳 she hasn’t got a bleeping clue! Also is she going to be FF both boys for them to be able to see the screens? Sure looks that way
I decided not to head into the FF thing as it's so divisive and people get defensive. But all I will say is that my eldest was ERF until just before her fourth birthday and that's only because she's high centiles and outgrew her ERF to 25kg seat 😭 I hated turning her in to a HBB. 20mo is still RF and will be for as long as I can get away with it.

I notice that she only put one up though, so presumably even she isn't daft enough to break the law and turn Lennie before he's 15mo. ..... Oh. Oh dear. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a stupid bleep ….film me film me with my boys running after me show the trolls it’s ok for them to chase Ron because I do it. In my little tend Disney world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She looks atleast 7 foot tall when running...what is she trying to prove, that Aplacas are friendly? Because hunnnaayyy, I assure you all animals are unpredictable. I would know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I decided not to head into the FF thing as it's so divisive and people get defensive. But all I will say is that my eldest was ERF until just before her fourth birthday and that's only because she's high centiles and outgrew her ERF to 25kg seat 😭 I hated turning her in to a HBB. 20mo is still RF and will be for as long as I can get away with it.

I notice that she only put one up though, so presumably even she isn't daft enough to break the law and turn Lennie before he's 15mo. ..... Oh. Oh dear. 🙈
I know what you mean. I’ll always advocate for car seat safety though! Sure she had a tablet on each headrest?! Or am I seeing things. But let’s be honest, when has she ever put her children’s safety before anything else? She seems to behave like her and her family are untouchable, one day though, something will happen, and it will be down to her. I put money on it!

Reactions: 13

She made darn sure she didn’t show their car seats didn’t she. It felt like based on the angles she was filming the car seats weren’t even in the car.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.