Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bottles of water/juice will go warm, how nice for the kids🙄 she is honestly ridiculous , all that space it’s took up in the back not much room for shopping
True & I read somewhere it’s not safe either .. the water getting hot in the plastic bottles can cause chemicals in the liquid x

Reactions: 25
Fucks sake, 7 stories just to show off all that crap! How very exciting is a boot and seat organiser. I'm wetting meself with antipcation here guyysshhhh. Mind is completely blown with this new revolutionary car must have. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I had ever put baby wipes in the back of a car when my daughter was little they’d have been all over the place because she’d have just pulled them all out. Ronnie isn’t going to think ‘oh my hands a bit sticky I’ll just pull one of these out to wipe it’ 😂 also how is she going to fit all her pointless B&M and home bargains hauls in her boot with that ‘organiser’ in there?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Jimbobcreepyslobnoknobpervygreyjoggers makes my nipples invert and my legs glue themselves together. Whose husband films them sleeping or sitting on the sofa the dog rubs its bollocks all over making notes? Whats she making notes of?? Ways to fleece the sheep???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she often forget nappies when she goes out for the day 😂

If I had ever put baby wipes in the back of a car when my daughter was little they’d have been all over the place because she’d have just pulled them all out. Ronnie isn’t going to think ‘oh my hands a bit sticky I’ll just pull one of these out to wipe it’ 😂 also how is she going to fit all her pointless B&M and home bargains hauls in her boot with that ‘organiser’ in there?! 😂😂😂
And then pop it in the bin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooohh...yummy warm water and juice 🤢🤢 is it normal to keep an iPad in the car?? Because I wouldn't.

Reactions: 22
I must have been a tit mum, either that or at nearly 47 I'm older than I thought.

There was no such thing as I pads, so I had to sing and play games going on long journeys with my kids. Or when they were a bit older they had their own bag with colouring, a book to read or a toy.
On big days out I'd check the weather, doubt it, and then bundle up raincoats and an extra jumper just in case.
The night before any day out I'd pack lunches and drinks, chuck them in the fridge and bung them in a back pack the next morning.
Nappies and wipes went in my handbag. I ditched changing bags after the first kid because my memory couldn't keep up with eleventy million bags and where things might be for more than one child 😂

The only thing in my boot was a pram/pushchair and coats... and the backpack.

What a bleeping waste of time, energy and money 🙄

Eta.. if we went to the beach and the weather got warm and they went in the sea, if I hadn't brought a change change of clothes they always thought it funny that they were allowed in the car in their pants/knickers and a blanket over them. They still talk about it now and how funny it was to get their clothes wet and 'break the rules'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Oooohh...yummy warm water and juice 🤢🤢 is it normal to keep an iPad in the car?? Because I wouldn't.
Can’t a child go on a car journey without watching a screen? There’s these amazing things all around in a car called WINDOWS and children can see stuff through them! She never goes on long journeys with those kids anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I see Fiddle has been lurking for Sopha’s bitty breaks. How suffocating to have her there 24/7. I’m surprised they managed to conceive Lonnie without her in their room.

Or maybe she was there. Who knows. Weird lot.🤢
It's a full handmaid's tale set up. Jimbob eyeing up big Freda at the head of the bed.

• Sick
  • Haha
@Sausage90 trust me when I say there is something very “off’ with that house(the landing and loft being the most obvious)
And Sophie your camel is getting fat like your dog,sort it out ffs ,you shouldn’t be allowed animals👎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who leaves an iPad on full view in their car?! The police always say to not leave valuables on display.

Is she going to fake a robbery for sympathy or something.

Alright.

My car is pretty old, but has built in TV screens in the car headrests, do the kids do watch movies on long journeys.

As for the rest of that tit.....nah mate

Reactions: 14
Who leaves an iPad on full view in their car?! The police always say to not leave valuables on display.

Is she going to fake a robbery for sympathy or something.
Tbf she has 25/8 security aka fiddle.
No1 will get near the house or cars with fiddle on watch with her tranq

But Ronnie is glued to his tablet day and night so it's only in the car for video purposes, it's not being left in there. Imagine having to interact with your child instead of relying on a tablet alllll day.. She'd be mind blown by the thought!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.