Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of fuckery is going on with this outfit? Zero dress sense šŸ˜¬
945A2734-0E0A-4337-9277-03F8370A51C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So if I was going on a big day out with my kids, the first thing going in the boot would be the bloody pram! Thereā€™s no way a pram would fit in next to that big box of stuff that should just be in a bag. (I should add, my pram lives in my boot as thereā€™s no room in my house for it).

Reactions: 38
I consider myself an experienced mum after years of child rearing and not once did I need a boot organiser, nor did my children require tvs/iPads/tablets in the back of the car. I used the changing bag to hold what was needed and it was pushed into the footwell so there was easy access, and I used to talk and sing songs with them because, you know, normal parenting and stuff. šŸ™„

She is pointless. Everything she does is non-essential and people canā€™t afford that sort of lifestyle.

Get off the internet you greedy, braggy cow.
Sheā€™s only driving round the corner between houses, isnā€™t she?? Theyā€™re hardly on proper days out like us normal folk.

Reactions: 28
Two things:

1. Why does she call them her floofs šŸ¤¢ sound more like something Inch would say, oi oi!

2. Using "Everytime we touch" as background music wtf?

She absolutely loves her 'floofs' more than her children šŸ˜” so sad to see. Surely her family and close friends must be worried about her?!

Reactions: 34
Jimbobcreepyslobnoknobpervygreyjoggers makes my nipples invert and my legs glue themselves together. Whose husband films them sleeping or sitting on the sofa the dog rubs its bollocks all over making notes? Whats she making notes of?? Ways to fleece the sheep???
Oh my days....Iā€™d almost erased the memory of Sopha perving over Jimbobcreepyslobā€™s grey joggers šŸ¤¢ duck knows what she was going on about anyway, itā€™s not as if there was anything to perv over with him wearing them šŸ™„

That was the day when Mr Owlā€™s grey joggers that he kept for decorating/gardening found themselves swiftly being sent to live with the pervy grey joggers people.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220413_214730_com.instagram.android.jpg

For a second I thought that was Herman Munster with the way she was running šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Blondesx40x couldnā€™t reply to you in the last thread as it locked but just wanted to thank you for your kindness šŸ˜Š luckily an engineer is coming out and fingers crossed it will be covered by insurance, until then we are being helped out by our neighbour!

Everyone on this thread genuinely has such a big heart and Iā€™d say pretty much all comments come from a well-meaning place with good intentions; Sophie and her family of enablers really should take a lesson or two on how to be a decent human being!

Woohoohoo to all fellow fat hens here ā¤

Everybody seems lovely on this thread like supportive of each other and even trying to offer helpful advice etc, we are called nasty and trolls but truth is that itā€™s hinch and her army who are nasty and tear other women down, hinch can say she supports other women etc but she really doesnā€™t

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For once she tagged a clothing company in a photo! Rarely see her do that when she obviously gets the personalised clothes for the boys gifted to her. Not that I have sympathy for the businesses that send her stuff. She is around long enough for them to realise she takes but never gives. šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Why has she had her ankle socks pulled up so high today over her tracksuit bottoms? Is this a new trend Iā€™m unaware of? šŸ˜‚
They look quite overweight in the last few pictures she has posted of them. I would say this is because they donā€™t have enough space to stay active enough. Hard to comment on diet as she does not show this but the space is far too small.

Reactions: 18
ā€˜Donā€™t eat the spadeā€™ she says telling Roy off like she wasnā€™t the one pissing about with his food and it put above his mouths reach. He was trying to bring it back down. Even Roy thought ā€˜what you doing with the spade ffsā€™. Sheā€™s the worst of the worse like when she egged Ronnie on to do something then shouted at him. (Forgot the incident) but same kinda thing she just done. What a witch

Reactions: 32
Two things:

1. Why does she call them her floofs šŸ¤¢ sound more like something Inch would say, oi oi!

2. Using "Everytime we touch" as background music wtf?

She absolutely loves her 'floofs' more than her children šŸ˜” so sad to see. Surely her family and close friends must be worried about her?!
When April the Giraffe at Animal Adventure Park in the US was expecting her calf (Taj) I used to watch the webcams hoping to see the birth as I absolutely love Giraffes. There was a comment section and during the final few days people watching called it ā€œFloof watchā€ for very different reasons to what Sopha uses the expression Floof for šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatā€™s with the Range Rover boot full of crap for ā€œdays outā€ with the boys when the furthest she ever takes them is Maldon prom? And where does she plan on putting Lonnieā€™s pram and Henry? She makes my head hurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1192483

For a second I thought that was Herman Munster with the way she was running šŸ™„
I wish theyā€™d just flipped her over the fence!

What a complete twit. Does she realise how stupid she looks? ā€˜Hey, just film me in slo-mo, running with my floofs chasing me. Itā€™ll be cute and funnyā€™. Err, no Sofa. You just look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jimbobcreepyslob: ā€œAwww, blessā€™yaā€™arrrrrrt, ya exhausted darlinnnnn from painting that chest of drawers bedside table, you just laze there on ya bum bum innit, Iā€™ll do everythingā€ ā€œIā€™ll give ya muvva a call and get er to take the kids so you can rest schweeetā€™arrrrtā€

Why is the lamp on at 7.30am when it got light just after 6am? Maybe they think theyā€™re too famoussssssh to open their blinds. Also, what the duck is she wrapped in, a cot blanket? Awww, did Fiddle tuck her into the stinky sofa last night when she put her to bed, blessā€™erā€™arrrrrt šŸ˜‚

(Photo receipt included in case Jimbobcreepyslob does a dirty delete)
WTAF, ickle soph is lying on the sofa with her blankie and a stuffed toy writing in her stupid notebook, seriously why does she act like a child and it proves she does nothing for her children if she has time for that, is she trying to come across as innocent and childlike or something because it only makes her look very unhinged

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.