Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone ever see Hinch & Co out and about in the wild ie Maldon promenade/ in Maldon? Why is Abi with them all the time? Does she not have any friends to hang out with during the holidays, or does Soph pay her to hang out with her and help with the kids and alpacas?
As sweet as Abi's relationship with Ronnie is she really should spend some time with her friends.. its the easter holidays- she has featured a lot on hinchs stories lately 🙄
If Auntie Sophie can't cope with her kids on her own maybe she shouldn't have become a mum in thr first place and if she has got some psychiatric problems (which it increasingly looks like she does), she should come off insta and get the help she needs and have her so-called loving family supporting her

Reactions: 32
How does she plan on putting her shopping in the car with that boot organiser 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
all of the guff in the car organiser = the normal tit you have in their changing bag
The car is for the absolute emergency items - maybe an extra coat or blanket
And dog poo bags - did we see them?!
why is she so bleeping extra? Why does she find life so bleeping difficult to navigate?
How on gods green bleeping earth has she only just spent time in the new house (notafarm) on her own?
Why is she such a useless, moronic waste of oxygen?

all of the guff in the car organiser = the normal shot you have in their changing bag
why is she so bleeping extra? Why does she find life so bleeping difficult to navigate?
How on gods green bleeping earth has she only just spent time in the new house (notafarm) on her own?
all of the guff in the car organiser = the normal tit you have in their changing bag
I edited because id spelt one of my many swear words incorrectly. tit not SHOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I edited because id spelt one of my many swear words incorrectly. tit not SHOT.
Your user name totally describes her boot organiser 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
D581150A-3CA9-470A-8929-F9941FEAC068.jpeg
4313D9FC-6B91-4F34-8A80-9EC8FC5E4517.png
0602B059-6712-4A80-8B8B-5EC1241312EA.jpeg

2 different cars Sofa?? Or have you removed the headrest with built in iPad just for the gram🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
@Sausage90 trust me when I say there is something very “off’ with that house(the landing and loft being the most obvious)
And Sophie your camel is getting fat like your dog,sort it out ffs ,you shouldn’t be allowed animals👎
Oh definitely energies in that house. Hinch look out for the orbs😉

View attachment 1192165View attachment 1192166View attachment 1192168
2 different cars Sofa?? Or have you removed the headrest with built in iPad just for the gram🤷‍♀️
I thought the headrests had inbuilt tvs🤣🤣🤣

Hinch stop Tending your car already has inbuilt screens🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What is the point in that boot storage box tit…..she doesn’t have a normal like we all do she’s a stay at home mum with her lazy tit of a hubby so how can 2 parents at home can’t get everything organised for the next day…….as a family of four ????

Reactions: 14
Wow, I’ve had a boot organiser like that for years, I must be way ahead of the times. Mine just has boring stuff like shopping bags and emergency stuff in it though.

Hope she’s not planning on leaving all those edible perishables in the boot long, the changes in temperature surely won’t be good for them?

Reactions: 28
What a sad person she is, not content unless she is spending money and/or showing off

Reactions: 27
@Sausage90 trust me when I say there is something very “off’ with that house(the landing and loft being the most obvious)
I must admit I have an uncomfortable feeling when I look at photos of the stairs and upstairs hallway - particularly to the right handside of the hallway. There is a very ominous and heavy presence there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What was that boot organiser story about 😂 Just pack a day bag you lunatic! How useful are wipes going to be in the boot when your child randomly decides to vomit all over themselves mid journey? Because that's happened to me twice in the last couple of months and wipes in the boot aren't going to be any use for anyone. Also, what about when you do a big shop? Where's that all going to go?
She really is so bloody clueless.

I’m pondering the motive behind the car organisation. She’s done all of this before. So why do it again now? My initial thought is because Five Minute Mum has a book recently out about how to keep your kids entertained on the go. I’m wondering if she’s trying to cash in on people reading that book and wanting to organise their cars. So then she gets money from them clicking her link.

Alright.

My car is pretty old, but has built in TV screens in the car headrests, do the kids do watch movies on long journeys.

As for the rest of that tit.....nah mate
Me too. What’s more, you can watch different programmes on all 3 screens in my Range Rover, shame hers is a rather inferior model and she has to hang stuff off the seat backs… (meant facetiously because I hate bragging). (I also only let the kids watch one film on a long journey as I don’t want them gawping at screens for hours).

In my defence, my RR was second hand so all the extras were included at no extra cost. The accountancy habits die hard when it comes to depreciation of new cars.. It’s also always in the garage because it breaks constantly. Genuinely, I’m buying a Skoda next time and people don’t think you’re a inconsiderate tosser when you drive round, which is how I feel.

Anyway, the boot tidy is far too large as you can tell from the sheer volume of tit she had to put in to vaguely fill it. It also won’t fit in her pushchair as the RR boot is not that generous for its size.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First of all Easter Holidays? You don’t even work and don’t think you need a holiday love. Didn’t see really any snacks (or much at that) that were age appropriate for Ron incase of an emergency 🙄

Reactions: 25
Soph doing a whole ‘car kit for days out with the skiddiez’ errrrrr it’s going to have cobwebs on it before you next get to use it … correct me if I’m wrong but last time those kids got an activity outside castle grey skull apart from the farm the other day was 6 months ago ?! Soooo beggy 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Me too. What’s more, you can watch different programmes on all 3 screens in my Range Rover, shame hers is a rather inferior model and she has to hang stuff off the seat backs… (meant facetiously because I hate bragging). (I also only let the kids watch one film on a long journey as I don’t want them gawping at screens for hours).

In my defence, my RR was second hand so all the extras were included at no extra cost. The accountancy habits die hard when it comes to depreciation of new cars.. It’s also always in the garage because it breaks constantly. Genuinely, I’m buying a Skoda next time and people don’t think you’re a inconsiderate tosser when you drive round, which is how I feel.

Anyway, the boot tidy is far too large as you can tell from the sheer volume of tit she had to put in to vaguely fill it. It also won’t fit in her pushchair as the RR boot is not that generous for its size.
🤣🤣

Mine is from Abba Land. Bloody love it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.