Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we seeing her play more with her floofy wankers than with her own kids ?!
She’s a twit
Exactly my thought, never seen her chasing Ron, never seen her in a big open park playing with a ball with Ron it's such a shame.

Just to go back to the earlier conversation - I know we speak a lot about Fiddle and Clingon being there all the time, but after watching todays stories if Ron is as happy with Fid as he is with Abi then I'm all for it! Soph is clearly uneasy around Ron, whether that's because she's worried he'll kick off and can't deal with it or just is genuinely not very maternal. Possibly down to her upbringing, a friend of mine's mum wasn't the best mum to her growing up, but is a wonderful nan to her little boy.

Reactions: 27
So if I was going on a big day out with my kids, the first thing going in the boot would be the bloody pram! There’s no way a pram would fit in next to that big box of stuff that should just be in a bag. (I should add, my pram lives in my boot as there’s no room in my house for it).
And it proves the dog never goes anywhere with them, doesn’t it? My boot is totally taken up with dog bed, towels, balls, water, bowl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve posted about my experience with Alpacas before but every time I see her post about the Wooly Wankers with music over the top I wonder if she is hiding this awful screeching that they do 😖

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A day in the life of being Sophie. Doing Sweet FA.
Prat about with her fav baby.
Make some money via an undeclared ad.
Prat about again.
Show the WWs.
Show the CCs off with tag along.
Prat about yet again in her Range Rover.
Finish off with the WWs again.

Yes, Soph teaching them to run after you is so responsible, especially as you have young children in the house.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's all bonkers the constant supervision from fiddle, oioi and Al wept. Her neice I'm warming to, but surely her own mam wants to see her? The other child of fiddle...they all molly coddle her. The adulation from the sheep. It's bleeping creepy. I think her life is absolutely sad and not something that should be aspired to. Give it time there'll be a documentary on this influencer tit! It's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 35
I’m pondering the motive behind the car organisation. She’s done all of this before. So why do it again now? My initial thought is because Five Minute Mum has a book recently out about how to keep your kids entertained on the go. I’m wondering if she’s trying to cash in on people reading that book and wanting to organise their cars. So then she gets money from them clicking her link.
I was just wondering if it was an undisclosed ad. Because I think the hat (in the boot organisation station thingy), is one of the eleventy billion hats that Shein donated previously, that she showed us how to organise by hang up on a hanger (or something) #supportingsmallbusiness

Reactions: 19
Hi soph, I know you haven’t read here since David Attenborough was a boy, but you might recognise me from previous posts where I’ve criticised your handling of the alpacas (speaking of which, we haven’t seen them halter trained yet, you originally promised to take them for walks……. remember when you bought them all red halters and lead reins? and I said that was really poor practice?) I mean, Henry never gets walked either, so you’re unlikely to walk 3 alpacas. anyway, I digress.
why would you take a feed scoop (you call it a spade because your grasp of the English language isn’t “all the best” 😉) out into the “herd”, do you not recall the feed buckets you got them? (Again all the same colour so giving supplements or medicine to an individual animal would be more difficult 🤦🏻‍♀️)

But you have a feed room, mix the feed, dish it out and let them eat in peace.
SET 👏🏻 SOME 👏🏻 BOUNDARIES 👏🏻 WITH 👏🏻 THOSE 👏🏻 ANIMALS
I guarantee you will regret it if you don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
They look quite overweight in the last few pictures she has posted of them. I would say this is because they don’t have enough space to stay active enough. Hard to comment on diet as she does not show this but the space is far too small.
They do look big don’t tho. In summer won’t they need shearing ? She’s hardly gonna do that is she !!

Reactions: 16
I've been (heavily) on the wines and haven't got the energy to catch up before I pass out but just want to pop in and say:
a) she doesn't need all that tit in the boot to take the boys to their usual hangouts of Tesco/soft play/the new house.
b) wouldn't a bag just do?
c) shein is literally the devil's tit store.
d) just duck off
e) what a bleep.

Night nusty hens 👍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm sure the backseat setup is for her and the WW, just needs more blankets, candles and notebooks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I decided not to head into the FF thing as it's so divisive and people get defensive. But all I will say is that my eldest was ERF until just before her fourth birthday and that's only because she's high centiles and outgrew her ERF to 25kg seat 😭 I hated turning her in to a HBB. 20mo is still RF and will be for as long as I can get away with it.

I notice that she only put one up though, so presumably even she isn't daft enough to break the law and turn Lennie before he's 15mo. ..... Oh. Oh dear. 🙈
I went full on car seat passionate when she showed Ron in the HBB in the motor home on the way to Peppa pig. Honestly it made me feel sick.

RF in Axkid all the way here for my 3 1/2yo ❤

If I had Soph’s money and time I’d research the safest options and absolutely go for it. She seems to just go with the easy option (or what mum says) and it’s frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I went full on car seat passionate when she showed Ron in the HBB in the motor home on the way to Peppa pig. Honestly it made me feel sick.

RF in Axkid all the way here for my 3 1/2yo ❤

If I had Soph’s money and time I’d research the safest options and absolutely go for it. She seems to just go with the easy option (or what mum says) and it’s frightening.
That was before I found you nusty trolls ❤ (though I was going berserk every time she spelled it Pepper Pig 😂) so wasn't sure how well it would be received as I've seen people be accused of mumsnetting before (and not in the good, Penis Beaker way.)

Totally agree with everything you say. Youngest is also in an Axkid. She has the money to make them incredibly safe with really latest tech seats, she could fork out for the new Axkid ERF 30kg+ no problem. But she won't. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God why is she so dramatic with everything.
I've never ever put that amount in my boot for my children cos I'm normal and it's called being organised. I mean it's not hard.

I mentioned her being bipolar before and had my head bitten off, saying it was an insult to people suffering with bipolar. I still stand by it in all honesty.
I know someone with bipolar and she's very similar.
I don’t believe she has a diagnosis, cause she would milk it for all it’s worth like she does with the weight loss/gastric band and her illness in her memwah

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.