Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be an annoying troll, but how did bumbum innit come about?
On their anniversary they went to stay at Chewton Glen. There was a bidet in the bathroom and Soph had no idea what it was for - Jamie helpfully explained “it’s to wash your bumbum innit”

The clip will be somewhere, I’ll see if I can find it

Edit to add I don’t think we have a clip of it! Can’t believe it.

Also @or JusRollWithIt gave a far better recap, I should have finished my catch up before I replied!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
These bloody alpacas, now chicken strip is introducing them...i shall see myself out for following him 🙊
Hennerz is very kate to the party with this post, introducing them now, bless’is’arrrrrt.

Also, it should say that most of the time he thinks they’re absolute bleeping fluffheads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to jump on board, I too find it creepy the way Inch infantises her. It's bleeping weird if you ask me. I know she's a lot younger than old wrinkly bollocks (as much as he tries to hide it by dressing like a chavvy teenager and probably botox), but she's still a grown woman in her thirties.

Reactions: 26
Caught her out……saying she’s staying on her one then this morning her hinch man creeped up to her with this shot……….so which is it……?? was she staying in her own or not….?.??
I think she meant it was her first time in the house alone with no trades people, no parents, no Jamie, no Abi, no kids and no Henry. She was only there to paint those drawers. It was basically her first time without all of her minders 😂 It just shows how childish and pampered she is and how she needs to grow up and be more independent and be able to look after those kids on her own without any help, because that is what I find really bizarre and strange. I have never seen footage where she looks relaxed and normal with her own children and without any family on standby in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Caught her out……saying she’s staying on her one then this morning her hinch man creeped up to her with this shot……….so which is it……?? was she staying in her own or not….?.??
I don't think she said she was staying there alone just she was there alone at that point x

Reactions: 10
Does anyone have this GHD ad come up on their insta? It’s not on her page or GHDs as far as I can see so why has it come up on my page?! Is Instagram trolling me?!! I don’t bloody like her or her BOUNCY hair 🤪🤯 i thought she just the stories on it but this looks like an actual post 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and 4 mill followers but 12k views and FOUR comments 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
God why are they in that little boys face. He's just eating a ice cream 🙈
He looks so much more comfortable with Abi though. Soph looks like the awkward aunt

Reactions: 30
State of her, big black jumper, grey leggings she’s tucked into her man size black socks, ugly high top chav shoes, ugly arse head band on her gremlin head and big arse Kim k sunglasses???
Poor sons are going to be embarrassed when they’re older

I’m pregnant with hyperemesis so feel like tit and even I wouldn’t dress like that

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe they would leave her unsupervised for much more than a few minutes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Abi looks like a genuinely nice girl, hunch sister has done a good job with her by the looks of it. The way she’s sat with her arm around his back to avoid him falling, offering him her ice cream and the affectionate cuddle at the end. She acts more like a mother to Ron than hinch does and you can tell she genuinely loves him

• Heart
Reactions: 61
State of her, big black jumper, grey leggings she’s tucked into her man size black socks, ugly high top chav shoes, ugly arse head band on her gremlin head and big arse Kim k sunglasses???
Poor sons are going to be embarrassed when they’re older

I’m pregnant with hyperemesis so feel like tit and even I wouldn’t dress like that
And all that money and she’s even dress the style…..yet trying to be just like one of us pfffft……

Reactions: 18
Does anyone have this GHD ad come up on their insta? It’s not on her page or GHDs as far as I can see so why has it come up on my page?! Is Instagram trolling me?!! I don’t bloody like her or her BOUNCY hair 🤪🤯 i thought she just the stories on it but this looks like an actual post 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh and 4 mill followers but 12k views and FOUR comments 😂
I had this yesterday...it had 7 comments yesterday though 🤣

Has she deleted the post on Henry's page I can't see it?!
The post on his stories links to her post on her grid from March
Edit-sorry just saw this already been answered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.