Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she call them floofs? That's a word for fanny lol. Not you @fannysjohnny, that's what I call my vag! That's hilarious Sopha you keep calling them floofs you stupid mare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve been AWOL from social media for a couple of months. I see she is still a twit, still claiming to upcycle the farm that isn’t a farm and endanger her children.
how is she still relateable?
wish the next storm would blow her off Maldon pier, stupid lanky wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck sake when I took my kids out for the day where they were younger I just packed a bag & shoved it in the footwell by my feet, what’s the point in packing snacks & drinks when kids are hungry & you’ve packed the lot in the boot of the car?. She really is a twit. And as for the house it gives me an uneasy feeling as well.

Reactions: 25
She absolutely ALWAYS knows when she's being filmed, no way could she allow anything to be uploaded without her say so.
Watching that little clip of her reminds me of when TV extras have to 'act' in the background of a scene, miming and nodding and hand gestures 😂
Shame she has to 'act' around her own children though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it's sad that it's even being filmed for Instagram. Who is videoing? Fiddle? It's bizarre.

Reactions: 17
First time poster here. Does anyone else think she looks like she smells stale? Like, without accusations, she just looks unkempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
First time poster here. Does anyone else think she looks like she smells stale? Like, without accusations, she just looks unkempt.
essence of old manky make up brushes I think, mixed with greasy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
essence of old manky make up brushes I think, mixed with greasy hair
Absolutely. I just don't get it. mum of 2 myself but I still have a daily wash, washing and blowdrying my hair takes all of 20 mins. it just really baffles me. I don't get it!

Reactions: 15
Been on holiday since last Monday (not bragging it was park dean resort! Only thing that would make this place more chavtastic is if sofa and inch were in attendance 😂) got back on Monday and only just caught up 😴 what a bore fest, all the same ww, undisclosed ads, creepy inch, vomfest food, child endangerment 🙄

just asked Mr pineapple to film me cuddled up on the sofa snogging the dog and he asked me if I’d lost my mind…. Says it all really

silly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Only on page two but I’m so confused to why she’s had to get alpacas that’s taken over her garden oh sorry “farm”🤣 no only is that garden amazing for the boys but also Henry with all the money she has she could of done him his own dog park. I have a decent sized garden no where near as big as hers I have a large dog breed and he’d love a garden like that she could of made so many lovely memories in that garden with her family and of course Henry but she’s ruined it but getting those wankers

Reactions: 27
Where does she put the pram/buggy if the boot has those giant caddies in? Doesn't she take the kids out and use a changing bag like most normal parents?

I cant believe she has fake mdf panelled every single wall in the hall stairs landing and bedrooms in the house. What an eyesore!
The ball thing that she calls a chandelier reminds me of one of the old diving helmets

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate to troll a farm animal, but those alpacas are fat! I know you really need to feel them to assess properly, but they look like they’re carrying so much excess weight. Will be interesting to see once they’re shorn, but I suspect it will be like Henry’s groom where it just emphasises how big they actually are. Would love one of the alpaca experts to weigh in 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.