Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So most families have been hit hard by the energy crisis but this bleeping Wally can not only afford to run 2 properties...she can also afford to have her lights on during the day!
Screenshot_20220410-135315_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
this is why - from bradders post of her kitchen. She won't be paying 1k for hers 🤣
There’s her getting all the freebies she can. As much as Stacey Solomon also bugs me, at least she’s donated her few month old washing machine to someone.
Hinch could have done the same with the house she’s currently ripping apart but heaven forbid she should ever gift anything to anyone.

disgusting how influencers who can clearly afford so much stuff get it for free, yet joe bloggs on the street is struggling between heating and eating!

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Urrgh .. nobody gives a flying tosssch about your membrane/flooring you utter bore! 😴
Why does she keep using that crap song "You can't touch what you can't have so baby you should watch your back!"
Brag brag brag!!!
I personally think all this bragging is for SS.. it’s competition.. an she’s loosing over and over again ;)

Reactions: 31
Oh my god you hens, I had a nightmare about the Woolly Wankers 😭😂
I went to a park for this picnic being held for people struggling financially, Hinch turned up for some reason with the WW and they just started attacking people 😭 everyone was running around screaming. Serves me right for catching up on here whilst I’m in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much longer is she gonna drag this tit on for? It's extremely boring now as she's been saying this since January. And it's getting right on my tits. By the time they actually do move in they will have had the house a year.
Also puzzles me why they have only just started work on it recently. They've had it since at least September? Either that or this is just a long line of prerecords as usual and it's already finished and they are living

View attachment 1183830
Anyone else think the wording is strange? “I can”

Reactions: 12
Filtering the dog is a new low.

Lovely recap Polls!

That panelling is awful. Looks worse every time I see it. Surely with all her cash, she could of disguised that radiator a bit better in the living room? I guess Bradley hasn’t thought of that.

Place is soulless, just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is that room on the left the play room? Looks like some toys. But I thought the playroom was somewhere else.
Tbf during a renovation there's no designated rooms when everywhere is upside down so she's probably just putting toys wherever when they "visit"

But she did say the room that is nowhere near the main rooms will bizzarely be the playroom

Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I’m watching other people clean her garden.. Hinch actually cleaning on HER cleaning account is what has made her insta famous.. I have no words, she just walks round filming other people doing tit for her now 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The ‘H’ in the dog shower tiles 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine loving yourself your last name so much that you have to plaster it everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
😂silly soph slipped up there hasn’t she.
“When we moved in”

But you told everyone YOU haven’t moved in yet? 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.