Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Ronnie is actually allowed a bright mat in his very boring bathroom? Brace yourself Ron

She must of slept there last night, either that or that photo was taken prior to today(that sounds more like Soph). She doesn't seem the type to be up, showered, dressed and out the house way before 8pm. She's Sophie the sofa sitter for a few hours first.
The hang glider man has just flown over my house, 🤔 wonder if he’ll be flying over Soph’s later as we all know he likes to ‘spy’ on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Poor Ron will need sunglasses when he sees his washroom at mushroom Manor gyyychsss, not being used to colour😒😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Quite frankly don’t give a toss about the membrane on her floor!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Urrgh .. nobody gives a flying tosssch about your membrane/flooring you utter bore! 😴
Why does she keep using that crap song "You can't touch what you can't have so baby you should watch your back!"
Brag brag brag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As nice as it must be to buy a big house and a big garden, surely when she's eventually moved in she will feel like she's living in a massive showroom. EVERYTHING is brand new. Where's the tacky ornaments and knik knacks you've inherited from ya great nan, the sentimental things? It would just feel so cold and empty for me 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just move in then if you are so excited?!?!
She has to be cautious with the move as greyskull is what made her who she is (whatever that it is) and she's nervous about it. She has to drip feed the sheep small doses of the new house and reno work to get them acclimatised as she knows it's risky.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
As nice as it must be to buy a big house and a big garden, surely when she's eventually moved in she will feel like she's living in a massive showroom. EVERYTHING is in my brand new. Where's the tacky ornaments and knik knacks you've inherited from ya great nan, the sentimental things? It would just feel so cold and empty for me 😩
A house, not a home

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.