Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always sounds like she is struggling for breath whenever she ventures off the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Shes just so relatable! :rolleyes: no really though, money clearly cant buy class, taste or being a genuinely good person - she proves that 1000 times over.

Reactions: 22
Why the duck is she tracing the outline of chicken strips shower area? Wish she'd just duck off with her pointy hole finger 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I spy the ouai pet shampoo! I must admit I did buy it for my dog too but I don’t pretend to be relatable to millions of people 😂

Reactions: 15
Over £1000 for that horrible light fitting!!
This is why she doesn't give a tit about what going on in the real world 🙄 £1062 could be someone's half yearly energy bill now and she can just fritter away that amount on ONE bleeping light fitting 😤🤦🏼‍♀️
And she's a "relatable" influencer apparently🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh come on Soph make more use of it.. there's sooo many other things she could have done with that room. Poor henners doesn't get walks to get muddy so what's the bloody point! Could have been a messy play room for the boys or just storage like normal people!
Ps the panelling outside just proves money does not buy class :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 27
This is why she doesn't give a tit about what going on in the real world 🙄 £1062 could be someone's half yearly energy bill now and she can just fritter away that amount on ONE bleeping light fitting 😤🤦🏼‍♀️
And she's a "relatable" influencer apparently🧐
That’s roughly my monthly wage from my tend job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"And that's all for my brag fest today folks, keep an eye out for more ADs during the weeks to make sure you line my pockets and pay for the renovation, see you next week shopper's!"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The faux panelling on the exterior is dire and that white alpaca looks like Boris Johnson... there's some post prosecco lunch musings for you all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Henry’s wash room is bigger than my family bathroom! You have to laugh or you’ll cry, really. 😆

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
There’s her getting all the freebies she can. As much as Stacey Solomon also bugs me, at least she’s donated her few month old washing machine to someone.
Hinch could have done the same with the house she’s currently ripping apart but heaven forbid she should ever gift anything to anyone.

disgusting how influencers who can clearly afford so much stuff get it for free, yet joe bloggs on the street is struggling between heating and eating!
Was on SS thread yesterday and a canny tattler saw a few years back in the old house she done a kitchen give away and a photo beside it of old sleazy Dave her dad selling it on some
Site for £2200. She’s not as charitable as she makes out

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.