Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I am cackling away at work. That light reminds me of my wrecking ball art work & that’s all i will think of when i see it 😂
1746DF90-ECF8-4D0A-ABFB-E87B74136D70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering Hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Winning thread suggestion by @Blah blah 2020

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Jamieshortforjames earnt his pocket money on Thursday by sharing Hinchers’ posts of the Tesco range. Shame he forgot to mark them as ad!

Friday began with a story from Jamie out for a walk with Lonnie, which was then swiftly deleted. Didn’t match Soph’s pre-records hunnayyy?

On to Notafarm where the alpacas were once again jumping on each other, and running after Ronnie. This isn’t cute or funny, Soph. One jump too close to that precious boy and he would be seriously injured 😔

Scene change back to Greyskull for an afternoon activity of edible paints! Perfect for an 11 month old! Ohh… my mistake… this was for the almost three year old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fridge stock after the food shop and, as usual, there’s nothing to make an actual meal from (except Charlie Bingham). 4 month Heinz pouch and Ella’s melty stick, anyone?
The milk dispensers were clearly not as amazing as Soph said as they were nowhere to be seen.

Best bubs forever to the moon and back shared her kitchen update, so Soph had to join in and share the images for hers. It looks shit Soph, hope that helps?

Henry has finally had a groom and haircut, and it seems to have given him superpowers to not only charge colour, but to change body shape!
The Hinchers have previously asked who would troll a dog - well the answer seems to be his own Mummaz.

Tesco ad, GHD ad (this brush makes your hair longer guysssssss, and it’s bouncy!) which allowed for another undeclared Tesco ad.

The ‘tend grass has been cleaned (not by the famous Instagram cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️) but this is not an ad!

Back to Notafarm to label the llamas, and then back to Greyskull for a roller rant about Jamie not carrying things upstairs. Hands up who thinks he was off having a flutter on the horses and she wasn’t happy?

Time to pretend that she’s been singing pizza songs with Ronnie to help his speech development. The truth is he’s made to say ‘cheese’ for her photos, and she can’t exactly admit to that.

A humble thank you post to end Saturday, copied from best bubs forever.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
You'd have a complete strangers kids as your screensaver? Jesus christ that's not normal at all. 🤯🤯🤯😳😳😳 Absolute nutters the lot of them.

Screenshot_20220411-185410_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It’s gorgeous weather today, me and the 3 year old and the dog have been out in the garden pretty much all day. I even managed to drag the teen out for a while.

I’ve been cleaning littlest’s water table and tuff tray etc (must remember to cover them next winter!) and he’s been driving round in his car, playing on the slide, playing football, generally living his best life as outside is his fave place.
The dog has been entertaining herself with a ball and has now fallen into a contented sleep.

I feel very, very lucky to have a safe, private outside space for my family. When my eldest was 3 we were in a first floor flat, I don’t know how I survived.

I cannot imagine having a garden that can’t safely be used because there are 3 large, unpredictable animals roaming around it! To actually choose to be in that situation is complete madness. I can’t comprehend her decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

anniemouse

VIP Member
Winslet to the party but the roller rant - how tacky and cringey ranting about your husband for engagement. It’s neither funny nor relatable, pick the fucking stuff up yourself theres two of you adults in the house plus the hangers on. Team Bridget!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Christ those prints are awful and the £1,600 bollock light fitting! 😳 That's thousands alone in medieval sex chamber "sschandaliers"!

Thread Suggestion:
Jaymee has only got one ball 🎶
The other .. is in the Entrance Hall!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have been busy today but as I flicked between trollomans and hinch’s stories I couldn’t help but see Rex, whichever room he was in, with his little collection of toys that he clearly had been carrying around playing with and reminded me so much of my just turned 3 year old who always has to have a collection of cars or figurines in his hands and pockets. And then of course helping to paint the bench. But mostly just his pottering about, living his little life.
Now I’m the first to agree that trolloman stages, lies, prob has a live in nanny who does all childcare etc etc etc. however what’s always been notable is this sense of desperation from hinch to show her followers LOOK I MAKE PLAY SET UPS FOR RONNIE. I DO THIS FOR RONNIE. LOOK AT THE ACTIVITY I SET UP (& THEN MICROMANAGED). Whereas Rex just seemingly gets on with it. Rex doesn’t have to do colour sorting activities or staged messy play.
Im very tired and prob not articulating it well. I feel it says less about whether trolloman is a “good” parent or not and more about a) confidence in parenting and b) feeling secure in her content on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 73