Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog has a heated towel rail. Of course he does. 😑
Ugh. She’s awful. Henry won’t care. It’s to feed her ego and the quirky “my dog has a bedroom and baff narrative.” That’s not what he wants sofa. He wants a couple of walks a day, the chance to sniff and explore and play, and normal food portions appropriate to his size and activity level so he can breathe normally and his joints won’t hurt from the heft he has to carry. Also, that dog wash is impractical. It should be raised up so whoever the poor sod is that will have to wash the dog won’t throw their back out doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t really know what the panelling adds to the exterior of the house. Isn’t the saying just because you can doesn’t mean you should?
Also she said ‘when we moved in’ as well as typing it on her story so slipped up twice there.

Reactions: 31
I know I’m late here but working nights, being poorly and looking after 4 kids. The rant about the toiletries. So for 3 days they stayed on the stairs. Did she also not walk upstairs in those 3 days. Also in the time it took her to tell him to take them upstairs the next time he goes up. She could just as quickly have taken them up herself. But then again she’s probably so busy with work right now she just doesn’t have the energy to do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t really know what the panelling adds to the exterior of the house. Isn’t the saying just because you can doesn’t mean you should?
Also she said ‘when we moved in’ as well as typing it on her story so slipped up twice there.
She’s done a dirty delete 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It really is such a true saying that money doesn't buy class. They're a pair of chavvy pricks and their downfall will surely come soon.
It's sad but when her last story said about being in the garden with the boys i thought oh aye the wooly wankers because god forbid you spend time with your actual children! Don't believe for one second she's out in the garden, she only put that because SS is out in hers being an actual mum to her children. FFS that was more a rant than it was meant to be 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So much for wanting privacy when she's always showing off the front of the house and the main front garden. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 It's dead easy to find and on a winding country road so not that private.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's deleted the post where she slipped up and said "when we moved in".
We knew all along she had moved in already. And she's just fucked the pre records up herself. The lies caught up with you Sophie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why panel the tit out of everything?? Including the outside of the house. It just looks ridiculous and adds nothing at all.

In her defense she really does go all in when she likes something. But what happens in a few months when she realises she actually wants brick slips everywhere?

Reactions: 22
Hi peasants.
Here’s my house.
Here are the men cleaning my tend grass.
Here’s an ad.
Here’s my other house.
Admire it.
Admire me as I say how much I love it.
Here’s my dog’s shower room.
Here’s my underfloor heating.
Here’s the gaudy exterior.
Now I have blessed your Instagram I’m going to play in one of my gardens.
Don’t forget to buy my sweatshop tit from Tescos.
ATV peasants. xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Wont be long before she replaces the roof then the house definitely won’t look like a farm house 😂😂😂😂

I know I’m late here but working nights, being poorly and looking after 4 kids. The rant about the toiletries. So for 3 days they stayed on the stairs. Did she also not walk upstairs in those 3 days. Also in the time it took her to tell him to take them upstairs the next time he goes up. She could just as quickly have taken them up herself. But then again she’s probably so busy with work right now she just doesn’t have the energy to do it herself.
She does f all apart from show struggling people on instagram all her buys with the poors money that they don’t have.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.