Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering Hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Winning thread suggestion by @Blah blah 2020

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Jamieshortforjames earnt his pocket money on Thursday by sharing Hinchers’ posts of the Tesco range. Shame he forgot to mark them as ad!

Friday began with a story from Jamie out for a walk with Lonnie, which was then swiftly deleted. Didn’t match Soph’s pre-records hunnayyy?

On to Notafarm where the alpacas were once again jumping on each other, and running after Ronnie. This isn’t cute or funny, Soph. One jump too close to that precious boy and he would be seriously injured 😔

Scene change back to Greyskull for an afternoon activity of edible paints! Perfect for an 11 month old! Ohh… my mistake… this was for the almost three year old 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fridge stock after the food shop and, as usual, there’s nothing to make an actual meal from (except Charlie Bingham). 4 month Heinz pouch and Ella’s melty stick, anyone?
The milk dispensers were clearly not as amazing as Soph said as they were nowhere to be seen.

Best bubs forever to the moon and back shared her kitchen update, so Soph had to join in and share the images for hers. It looks tit Soph, hope that helps?

Henry has finally had a groom and haircut, and it seems to have given him superpowers to not only charge colour, but to change body shape!
The Hinchers have previously asked who would troll a dog - well the answer seems to be his own Mummaz.

Tesco ad, GHD ad (this brush makes your hair longer guysssssss, and it’s bouncy!) which allowed for another undeclared Tesco ad.

The ‘tend grass has been cleaned (not by the famous Instagram cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️) but this is not an ad!

Back to Notafarm to label the llamas, and then back to Greyskull for a roller rant about Jamie not carrying things upstairs. Hands up who thinks he was off having a flutter on the horses and she wasn’t happy?

Time to pretend that she’s been singing pizza songs with Ronnie to help his speech development. The truth is he’s made to say ‘cheese’ for her photos, and she can’t exactly admit to that.

A humble thank you post to end Saturday, copied from best bubs forever.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Wow Ronnie is actually allowed a bright mat in his very boring bathroom? Brace yourself Ron

She must of slept there last night, either that or that photo was taken prior to today(that sounds more like Soph). She doesn't seem the type to be up, showered, dressed and out the house way before 8pm. She's Sophie the sofa sitter for a few hours first.

Reactions: 59
Winslet to the party but the roller rant - how tacky and cringey ranting about your husband for engagement. It’s neither funny nor relatable, pick the bleeping stuff up yourself theres two of you adults in the house plus the hangers on. Team Bridget!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Alright Soph, of course you’re they’re already. So either last night’s story of the boys in her Tesco tat was a pre record or she’s talking 💩 again. Could be either though!! I notice she’s started drip feeding and hinting of more to come just to keep people watching.

Reactions: 20
I just can’t get over the fact she filtered the bloody dog 🤦‍♀️😭
Not surprising when she filters lennie, a baby, to look absolutely nothing like his true self aswell. She's notorious for a filter and her management team need to start pulling her up. Nothing about this woman is real

Reactions: 50
Just been thinking this morning is she going to get the boys ready in their separate bedrooms everyday and night? I for one get both mine in the bathroom at the same time saves time lol she is lazy as it is

Reactions: 32
Just been thinking this morning is she going to get the boys ready in their separate bedrooms everyday and night? I for one get both mine in the bathroom at the same time saves time lol she is lazy as it is
Don’t worry, Jamie will do one while Fiddle does the other. Soph only has to tuck Henry in.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.