Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows on that GHD ad, did she draw them with a Sharpie? She looks like a Disney villain.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I'm fank you for the thread title guyzz! 🥳 woo hoo hoo!

Since when did hinch become American? Washroom? Is she trying to play down its an en suite so she doesn't sound braggy (🤨) or is she just keeping her children on the same level as Henry, as his literally is a washroom? The real humans can't have better than my first born dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Great recap schweeet’arrrrt @Pollyanna263 and love the thread title @Blah blah 2020 👍🏻

Morning Nusties 🐔🍿🥤💕

Now I might have had a weird nightmare about Ronni e’s “Washroom” in the past, but I’m pretty sure she did stories showing she’d bought awful black metal cow accesssssoriesh for there. The toilet roll holder looked like it had sharp edges and I’m sure there was a different mat and I think there was a cow soap dispenser. I guess they’re at Maldonia tip 🤔

Looks like she’s going to be doing a bragfest today about NotaFarm......borrrrrring 😴

Long car journey back to Maldonia today and I have that buggering pizza/cheese song on my brain, I’ve been singing it while getting ready 🎶1,2,3,4 Pepperoni, Pepperoni, cheeeeese cheeeeese🎶 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm fank you for the thread title guyzz! 🥳 woo hoo hoo!

Since when did hinch become American? Washroom? Is she trying to play down its an en suite so she doesn't sound braggy (🤨) or is she just keeping her children on the same level as Henry, as his literally is a washroom? The real humans can't have better than my first born dog!!
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Ronnie’s is an en-suite, I think it’s just a bathroom next to his bedroom. Agree though, saying washroom is a bit strange, maybe it’s to go with the American-style barn in his mural!

Reactions: 19
At what point does it become bragging? Or has it already started? I’m jealous of any nice house with land so I’m never sure

Reactions: 9
Why does a three year old have a Waaaaaassch Room? Why does he have a shower and not a bath?
Honestly not impressed with Bradley and his wausshhhroom kit out. As for the buggery kitchen, it needs a travelator to get from the corner pantry to the meal prep area. Shite design.

Why there a lamp underneath a spot light ffs just buying things for the sake of buying them
Fuckery at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The difference is a washroom is a public convenience, not surprising because of the amount of people she have there all the time.
Unless of course you are in Canada, where it can denote a bathroom/toilet in either a residential or public setting. Yup, I looked that up on Google. #saddo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Further proof really that the iconic ad was so blatantly filtered. She looks completely different again on that GHD ad.

Reactions: 18
Literally came on to make a comment about her eyebrows in the GHD advert, I think everyone bet me to it. Why are they drawn on so high I would hope if I done mine like that my partner would have the balls to say how bad they look and laugh 😅
AE8CFB3E-DD65-4137-B300-8A20E183B9D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What’s her obsession with getting Ron to say/sing cheese? She does realise there are more words out there he can learn 😂

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.