Mrs Hinch #534 Edible paint and poundland tat, filtering hennerz so he doesn't look fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all the fab people here who live for those quiet few moments when the house is quiet ❤

(Not Hinch, she forgets the kids are there and shrieks loudly)

9988FE31-F868-4940-AF87-94AE110CF527.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Can’t wait until Ron or one of the WW puts there foot right through that panelling 😂😂

she spoke once about @zannavandijk before and Jesus there isn’t a squarefoot in her house that doesn’t have pannelling or tongue and grove oh and look carbon copy Hinch … come to think of it she has a 4 poster black bed to !

Reactions: 16
Don’t follow this thread as it moves too fast so apologies in advance as this has probably already been covered on here 😂 but is she living between both of the houses as I see both of them on her insta stories?

Reactions: 15
Don’t follow this thread as it moves too fast so apologies in advance as this has probably already been covered on here 😂 but is she living between both of the houses as I see both of them on her insta stories?
She claims to still be living in the old house, and is ripping up every single thing in the new house before moving in over a few weeks or months….

You know, because she’s sooooo relatable!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she's having tiles throughout most of the downstairs. That floor is going to be constantly dusty and dog hair will congregate in the corners unless she's going to thoroughly sweep every day.

Reactions: 19
As nice as it must be to buy a big house and a big garden, surely when she's eventually moved in she will feel like she's living in a massive showroom. EVERYTHING is brand new. Where's the tacky ornaments and knik knacks you've inherited from ya great nan, the sentimental things? It would just feel so cold and empty for me 😩
But that’s her all over isn’t it. Cold & empty.

Reactions: 29
How much longer is she gonna drag this tit on for? It's extremely boring now as she's been saying this since January. And it's getting right on my tits. By the time they actually do move in they will have had the house a year.
Also puzzles me why they have only just started work on it recently. They've had it since at least September? Either that or this is just a long line of prerecords as usual and it's already finished and they are living there.

Screenshot_2022-04-10-13-00-27-38_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 31
I don’t really post on here I’m more of a 👀 But roller troll er hinch has really annoyed me with her reply to “ Bridget” !! As soon as she doesn’t like a reply from someone she has Tantrum and calls bullshit! Why couldnt She make it into a positive an be genuinely happy for them?? Nob head!
P.S Stop copying SS naming your “Trolls”

Reactions: 29
How much longer is she gonna drag this tit on for? It's extremely boring now as she's been saying this since January. And it's getting right on my tits. By the time they actually do move in they will have had the house a year.
Also puzzles me why they have only just started work on it recently. They've had it since at least September? Either that or this is just a long line of prerecords as usual and it's already finished and they are living there.

View attachment 1183830
Stacey and joes wedding weekend will be the Hinch farm reveal.
Can’t have tend best friend getting more attention than her now can we!

Reactions: 42
Stacey and joes wedding weekend will be the Hinch farm reveal.
Can’t have tend best friend getting more attention than her now can we!
Aye she would aswell. Can just imagine that happening, the conniving witch that she is.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.