Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsB18

Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Blah blah 2020

Clevvvaahhh Sophie has learnt how to use the letters AD in her stories 👏👏 did your mummazz teach you that soph when she asked you about a cleaning range?
🖕
Also my nanna used to have bedding like that when I was about 4!!!

• Haha
Wow. Thanks for a nice welcome.

From the videos she shows, I’d agree she is trying to humanise them. She is treating them like an indoor pet which is reflected in their behaviour. I have seen a couple of video clips now where the alpacas have displayed behaviour that demonstrates they are feeling threatened. She then posted the videos with a caption stating they were happy. It’s really worrying she cannot pick up on their behaviour. You do have to be in tune and highly knowledgeable to have/keep happy alpacas.

I do not have children so I have not paid much attention to the children being online but I did spent a considerable amount of time reading old threads last night. I now understand why there is so much distain for her regarding the children. I have a little brother and would never put him on the internet either. This most certainly needs to be a thing; lots of kids clearly needed protecting from their own parents.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Her Dms are always open🤣 are they fuck. Let's hope bum stretcher hasn't got any problems or they'll be blocked fourth with!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Twinsinnit

I’ve not really posted on here before and have only briefly caught up so not sure if this has been mentioned or talked about but…..
I heard from a friend of a friend who works at tesco HQ that after the summer her range is being dropped due to poor sales!
anyone else heard this??
Again sorry if it’s common knowledge here and I’ve missed it x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I bet she has already received the letter that ASA said they were sending her, that's why she posted the woe is 1% bit last night.

''We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe''

View attachment 1170643
The only reason the ASA has written to Sophie - they got her surname wrong 🤣 - is because SHE hasn't followed the rules. It is your fault, Hinch. You get paid more than enough and are prepared to shill items to your sheep. Now you face the consequences of thinking you can break the rules.

These are for Rebecca and David 👋
In case there is any doubt about her using filters.

Hoping someone from some magazine or the DM will write a story about this fraud.

20220404_195540-COLLAGE.jpg
20220404_195551-COLLAGE.jpg

20220404_195424-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Can’t sleep so found myself watching NoHun’s live (even though he’s annoying af) and he just said he’s got a video coming this week slagging hinch off, said he’s got a lot to say about her 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
And how would she know that nusty 1% (its much higher Soph) pULL mY FaMiLy aPaRt if she’s not read her since the War of the Roses?
I think she's seeing her engagement rapidly dwindling and seen the kick back on social media and is now gaslighting remaining followers.
She'll know damn well that she's losing her grip and people are getting bored and/or pissed off with her, so by telling them all that only 1% give her grief and 99% think she's amazing is making any doubters of her then doubt themselves.
They'll be thinking that they're in the minority so what they think can't possibly be true.

You can read this cruel narcissistic cuntwomble like a book!

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
Another story to add to the list of things that didn’t happen 🙄
She’s NEVER been left on her own with Ronnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, guyssch!!! Anyone else get this from the ASA?

"Your complaint – Sophie Hinchliffe

Thank you for your patience while we carried out an initial assessment of your complaint. We have decided that further investigation is needed. We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe and asked for their response to the points of complaint that we are looking into, which are set out in the attached document. We have summarised your complaint in a way that reflects the advertising rules that we apply.

Next steps

There are two ways in which an investigation can be conducted:

· In many cases, an advertiser will agree to make changes to their advertising, which means we can resolve the issue quickly.

· In some cases, if the company wants to defend their advertising or if we decide it would be more appropriate to do so, we will refer the case to the ASA Council for their decision."

Anyone else had an email today from Rebecca???
I got one from David!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Swarm_in_a_Tea_Cup

I've posted about this before ... but I'll post again. That poor fucking dog. I know that breed very well and they are the happiest, bounciest, most energetic dog you can imagine.

Henry is not a happy dog. He's gorgeous, but he's overweight. And he looks so sad in the latest post of him dressed up.

Fucking sort your dog out, love. He deserves better

• Sad
  • Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
DMs are always open?

So if I message her saying 'Hey hun, have you been told R may have autism?' I won't be blocked? For sure I would be as the A word is a dirty word to her, the twat.

I know she is just trying to drum up engagement but fuuuuuuuccckkk she is annoying.

FYI Hinch the "correct" amount to share about your precious boys with strangers is zero. Absolute zero.

• Heart
My DMs are always open? Hasn’t she blocked desperate people who think she’s their friend?

Also suggesting Ronnie is trolled 🙄 so manipulative after all that bragging.

• Haha