Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm probably losing the plot on painkillers but I've now got this ridiculous thought of Inch singing the Penis Pīna Colada Song in that sleezy growly voice (to Fiddle), trying to be all Vom Lardy! 🤣🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’ve shared this before. This is what a real not tend orangery looks like, at Chatsworth House. The interior used to house exotic plants and orange trees which are hard to grow in the local climate. The interior is now the gift shop at Chatsworth.

We shall see what Soph’s “orangery” looks like at Chavsworth.

photo credits: Steve Cadman Flickr; NYSocialDiary website.

View attachment 1168621View attachment 1168622
Don’t give her ideas of a gift shop😂

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Off topic but could someone please post the video or a link to the time she lost her shit at the Bingo with SS and her sister? I've heard it mentioned but haven't seen it ☺
Video at this link

• Wow

SweetJeesuz

No hun categorically dislikes tattle, and all that comes with it. Pre Christmas he posted a video asking his followers to report the site in the hope of getting it closed down by removing all revenue that they gain from it. So id be highly surprised if he even mentions it, although they’re all cut from the same cloth these fame hungry folk so you never know.

*Edited to add screenshot of video*

Regardless if nohun is a lying nasty cunt I can't wait to listen to it regardless. I hope he mentions tattle and thread 500 actually.

It's about time she's spoken about in a negative way elsewhere and hopefully whatever he says goes far and wide. She'll absolutely hate it.

Attachments

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
I agree! She subjected us to the Two Man Team for what, a year? She has no clue what makes interesting content
I agree, I mean what did she expect there wild farm animals there's only so much eating and rolling in sand you can see and want to see lol

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Whenever she says orangery it just sounds like she's trying to be posh when we know she's common as much. It's hilarious how much of a middle class wannabe she's become because the people she's trying desperately to fit in with probably wouldn't be seen dead in any of her clothing or buy any of her Tesco Tat.
Or be on MHMMDI 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
I’ve just looked at the quorn stone website, cheapest indoor flooring is £36m2. God knows how much she’s paid for all that flooring for all of downstairs is it? Any one have dimensions to work it out 🤑🤑
I think i worked out its approximately 190m2 for downstairs not including the orangery , so she must be like 4500-5000 on flooring alone?

• Wow

Noseydi

Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim 🙄
She can afford any kitchen she wants and that’s what she chooses?....jesus she’s a boring braggy bitch 🙄
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
View attachment 1165120
that’s not from one of her sheep , that’s from her or one of her helpers

• Heart