Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just burst out laughing and made Mr Wize Owl jump out of his skin 😂 I then sang it out loud to him, he looked bewildered but laughed 😂😂😂 I loveeeee itttttt and I’m obchsssssssed 😂
Oh I'm shoooooh 'appy you laaave itttt! It's crap, but was in the mood and needed to calm my Hinch driven rage! You can bring it to life or adjust it if one would like 🤣 Will never tire of your Fluffy fucker/Handsommes/Acorn Manz/Inch's tunes - they have made me laugh when i've felt utter despair this week! Fannnnk yoooo from the bottom of my'arrrrt 🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hinch (and her sheep that rock up here off the back of her screaming troll)... no one here would ever troll Ronnie... we only want the best for him BUT we can see right through you Hinch.

We will call out on here you putting your son in danger with those alpacas, we will call you out when you use a filter when advertising beauty products and we will call you out for all of your shady ads. You want people to "be kond" but how about you look a bit closer to home? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Or an orangery😉

If the flooring is ready to go downstairs does that mean the kitchen is done? Wouldn’t you wait until the orangery is built?? Surely new flooring would get damaged??

(I have other things to say about her last post)
Yes surely it would be done all together🤔

Thatlilone

Clevvvaahhh Sophie has learnt how to use the letters AD in her stories 👏👏 did your mummazz teach you that soph when she asked you about a cleaning range?
🖕
Also my nanna used to have bedding like that when I was about 4!!!
However it the first time since wedensday she declared so it wont last

F the dust.

VIP Member
If memory serves, she's been investigated by ASA before...nothing much seems to have came from it?