Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Are you thinking Ready meal, or Hello Fresh-style boxes to cook at home?
The latter would work to compete with Bff Solomon as she advertises HF!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.
C most definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shinealight

VIP Member
Omg, me and my bestie (like you), many years ago - got breaktime and lunch detention for a month and laughed in the French teacher's face (naughty kids, but she was a twat too!), eventually leaving after a breakdown as all the kids annoyed her! Happy days! So many tales of trouble 😂

Fannnk you schweet'arrt for liking that silly Hinch song, please feel free to let the fucking fluffheads give it a bash! 😉
Laaave your tunes ❤ Nice to end the night on a laugh as the husband has accused me of "angryitis" today!
I can't get over Hinch's pathetic self pity, all for attention, the bloody narcsssist!

A new take on an 80's/90's fav only fluffy arse/dust flavoured! I'm obsessshed! 🤣

No apparently he hasnt!
Thank you, hope one of you shows it on here when it happens.

Reactions: 5

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shit
She received a warning in April 21 about using a filter when promoting make up and I’m sure that was Iconic too (too many contraventions to be sure). Maybe they are already in ASA’s bad books and she has fucked them over. Pampers seemed to cut ties after her and SS messed up. All we need now is for P&G and Tesco to give their head a shake and she can retire disgracefully.

Ooooo

What happened with Pampers?

Reactions: 4
I know SS isn’t everyones cup of tea, but seeing her latest story where Joes away and she’s relaxing after all 4 kids asleep, highlights so much how mollycoddled Hinch is. She can’t even look after 1 kid alone let alone both😳

Good point, the planning approval dates is not something even Hinch can pre record and pretend with
The house came with the consent granted

Reactions: 3

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I don’t believe the garden furniture man story what did it for me was the “we already have perfectly good garden furniture” or whatever she said like she’s never binned anything that was perfectly good! But if it was true it would make sense most of us have known exactly where she lives for years have any of us trolls turned up on her doorstep? No but the fans would in a heartbeat!
What’s the garden furniture man story?

Reactions: 3