Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Awww, I’m fannnnk yoooo Schweeet’arrrrt 💕 My nan always said a good sleep and a good giggle is good for the soul and although I don’t always sleep that great, I do love to giggle 😂

Although, at secondary school my best bubs to the moon and back and I managed to get ourselves detention with our tutor (He was a twat) every break and lunch time for a term for giggling until we were both nearly sick when he accidentally shut himself in a cupboard that could only be opened from the outside. We had to let him out.....it took us quite a while though 🤭

Your Hinch version of Heads, shoulders, knees and toes is brilliant, I loveeeeee ittttt and wouldn’t change a thing. In fact, I’m obschesssssed 😂xx
Omg, me and my bestie (like you), many years ago - got breaktime and lunch detention for a month and laughed in the French teacher's face (naughty kids, but she was a twat too!), eventually leaving after a breakdown as all the kids annoyed her! Happy days! So many tales of trouble 😂

Fannnk you schweet'arrt for liking that silly Hinch song, please feel free to let the fucking fluffheads give it a bash! 😉
Laaave your tunes ❤ Nice to end the night on a laugh as the husband has accused me of "angryitis" today!
I can't get over Hinch's pathetic self pity, all for attention, the bloody narcsssist!

Oh my days 😂😂😂 That’s your best one yet! I loveeeee itttt 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I loveeeee it 😂 I bet it smells of fluffy bum bums innit 😂😂😂
A new take on an 80's/90's fav only fluffy arse/dust flavoured! I'm obsessshed! 🤣

She blocked me so I no longer see what she’s up to!
Has Ron seen his farmageddon bedroom yet?
No apparently he hasnt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

9Pine

VIP Member
When was this?
I tried looking through the threads and I realised there were loads of ‘hunnay’ comments that went straight over my head 🙈🤣
It’s a video. It’ll be in the wiki.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Omg, me and my bestie (like you), many years ago - got breaktime and lunch detention for a month and laughed in the French teacher's face (naughty kids, but she was a twat too!), eventually leaving after a breakdown as all the kids annoyed her! Happy days! So many tales of trouble 😂

Fannnk you schweet'arrt for liking that silly Hinch song, please feel free to let the fucking fluffheads give it a bash! 😉
Laaave your tunes ❤ Nice to end the night on a laugh as the husband has accused me of "angryitis" today!
I can't get over Hinch's pathetic self pity, all for attention, the bloody narcsssist!

A new take on an 80's/90's fav only fluffy arse/dust flavoured! I'm obsessshed
Oh my days.... my tutor was a French teacher as well 😂

I’m fannnnk yoooo Schweeet’arrrrt. I think the Fucking Fluffheads or Henners will love a sing-a-long again soon 🎶

Maybe tell Mr Magic that Fiddle will be sent round with her tranq gun to use on him if he mentions “Angryitis” again 😂

• Haha

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Thanks for the recap boring boring boring not the recap this bitch, surprised she is still here Milking it for all it’s worth. As you where rant over more for my own sake than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I'm Winslet to the party but started watching SS sort your life out (for lack of anything else on tv tonight!) I'm actually quite enjoying it and I am liking SS, she is a bit cringy but on the whole harmless. Anyway as I was watching I couldn't help but think how hinch must be clawing at her neck. Stace just added some toilet rolls onto curtain poles and said 'I've seen this all over Instagram' it was hinch that I saw doing it.
The labelling everything the 'special' folding of clothes, this would be hinch' ideal job but to be given to her BFF. I bet Gratel had a good old rant
I am dying at Winslet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Upthisweek

Have the press got hold of the fact that ASA are investigating Sofa again? Sure it was all over the papers last time.