Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
No hun is a prick. He talks utter shite so even if he had something to say about hunch, it's hardly worth listening to.

Reactions: 11
Seeing as Sopha’s having another sulk day off, Henners asked if he could share a song he heard Jimbobcreepyslob serenading Fiddle with the other night 👛🤭 (volume needed)

Completely Inspired by Schweeet’arrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 😂
View attachment 1170596
😂 Fabulous! Cackling away in my sesshpitt - I really needed that! 🤣
Laaave ittttt schweet'arrrt! Hope you're ok? Wiv laaave from our house to yours to Saturn and back! 😉😄❤

• Haha
  • Heart
I say it Time and time again this is my dog living her best life running, enjoying and exploring on a daily hour walk we do everyday!

I love animals especially my dog she got me through some tough times I'd never dream off doing stuff that soph does for content it breaks me heart x
He needs some fluffy slippers and a robe ❤👍🏽

He looks so happy!

She might have plenty of dosh but she will never ever be posh!
Thread title!

• Heart

123andbreathe

That sounds like my perfect home/life. I love nothing matching, cosy, warn but loved! Give me that over grey souless homes any day of the week. A home that hugs you I call it. They're clearly just so content that they don't need to brag or spend money on thing's. What a wonderful way to be.
That would be my fairytale also 🥰

Reactions: 10
  • Haha

handymandy

Chatty Member
Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my fucking alpacas. Now buy my shit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️
I bet she just laughs at the news as nothing on it concerns her - ‘oh look poor Ukraine *cackles madly*’ ‘oh poor peasants - oh well doesn’t bother us let’s keep the hearing on for longer tonight cause I can *cackles madly again*’

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I think she thought the WW would be dynamite for her Instagram and yet it is all just so repetitive and dull
I agree! She subjected us to the Two Man Team for what, a year? She has no clue what makes interesting content

Bob's Aunt

I’m the same. 2 years and stayed covid free had all jabs and caught it end of Jan. I’m now suffering with long covid. God she grinds my gears!

Edit for spellings 🤦🏼‍♀️
Long covid is the absolute pits. Keep safe, from one spooning to another xxxx

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Oh, guyssch!!! Anyone else get this from the ASA?

"Your complaint – Sophie Hinchliffe

Thank you for your patience while we carried out an initial assessment of your complaint. We have decided that further investigation is needed. We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe and asked for their response to the points of complaint that we are looking into, which are set out in the attached document. We have summarised your complaint in a way that reflects the advertising rules that we apply.

Next steps

There are two ways in which an investigation can be conducted:

· In many cases, an advertiser will agree to make changes to their advertising, which means we can resolve the issue quickly.

· In some cases, if the company wants to defend their advertising or if we decide it would be more appropriate to do so, we will refer the case to the ASA Council for their decision."

I got one from David!
Schnapppp! Did anyone get the document that was supposed to be attached to the email?

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member

You just beat me to posting this 😄
🙈 of course it’s about money for her but surely if she feels that uncomfortable showing her face she could just do a few more non disclosed p&g ads for the same amount. I don’t get her.