Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michelle1984

With the iconic make up, her make up reel is still there it's not just on the main page but under the reels page? Not sure if this has been noticed already?

Reactions: 9

Stormtrooper101

Placing a bingo for licky bum bum messsges this morning, ignore da trollzzzz hun, love your little family, you got this, jEaLoUSE etc that just make Soph smile with a cuppa and her heart hurts 🥺

maybe she got a nice reassuring message from our good friend lol lol blessed be x 😂😂😂😂
This quote still tickles me every time but does the eating hay and crunky snacks bit make the wooly wankers trollz?

• Haha

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Strong enough to live without Iconic?

What do you guys think the Asa might be able to do? Is it a fine and carry on type thing? I genuinely have no idea what they'd do with serial offenders, surely they can't bring legal action? Or could they if advertising laws are being broken? They can't take her insta away or would they have sway over insta to ban her for violation of terms and service? Enlighten me you crunky fat hens 🐔
I'm pretty certain a hefty fine

• Haha
She is a cunt. That is all.
Blessed be…
View attachment 1165946
Has she stuck a fucking filter on that poor dog 🤔

Be like every other normal person and ring the police. If some random bloke turned up on my doorstep being pushy and I had my child with me I would slam the door and ring the police. Don't give a shit if they're trying to give me free stuff. It is weird she even engaged with the situation when in her opinion it was potentially dangerous as she felt scared (although who knows how she has spun that story).
She truly doesn't know how to be an adult does she? Why does Jamie need to constantly protect her like she is some wilting wallflower??
You are a grown woman, sort it your damn self.
Woman’s job is cleaning, man’s job is being the protector 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Soph’s song choice just shows how arrogant she really is. She honestly doesn’t care about rules or being truthful. She has her family, friends and management team who never hold her accountable. She’s got away with so much over the years that it’s almost become acceptable. She probably thinks she’s invincible. However, lies and the past have a habit of catching up with you eventually. If Soph was honest I’d have more respect, but she lies all the time. She has made her fortune through lying and deception. Found this article which I thought was interesting:

Lie upon lie

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
What spaniel ever sits still long enough to be
a) dressed up in that ridiculous shit
b) keep it on
c) be filmed

Oh I know. One riddled with anxiety, morbidly obese and depressed.

I’d have Henry in a heartbeat. My springer would teach him how to be a dog ❤
Mine definitely would not

Even after 2 hours walking/swimming/ballie, he doesn't sit still

• Heart