Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsafe sleep practices:
The glowing red temperature check egg.
Various shite in the Moses basket aka Rosemary’s baby gypsy wagon, clearly for aesfeticccsss.
‘Falling asleep’ on the patio holding Lonnie.
Lonnie clearly sleeping in another room before 6 months then later saying she was doing it for the first time at 6 months.
Cot Bumpers.
823D2A09-18CA-4C5A-A200-6CB8C6A7E926.jpeg

A number of tattlers, myself included, contacted the Lullaby Trust when this was shared, as we were so concerned about the fact Sophie was effectively saying ‘hey everyone, it’s fine to sleep like this with your baby’ to millions of people.

We are fairly certain that this was staged and she was awake, but just imagine if someone else copied and the unthinkable happened? She never ever shared anything to say this isn’t safe sleep.

Reactions: 26
The One At Bingo!!

Hinch is at bingo with SS and her sister. The attention was not on Hinch, so she decides to randomly throw the counters in the air. Bizarre behaviour at its finest!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh the bright red temp egg. I know there's proof of that on the previous threads somewhere, because then she deleted it, but we already submitted the receipts.

Touchy subject cos I know it did cause a few arguments but for this thread I'll mention it, feeding lennie before the recommended age and never mentioning as to why or putting a disclaimer - allowing people who watch her think its safe to do.

Someone did bring an issue up with Ronnies carseat on the way to Peppa pig in the RV, I can't remember but I know it was shocking if someone would like to confirm? It wasn't secure I don't think.
Yes you’re right, I’d forgotten this

Ronnie aged 2 was in a high back booster secured only by a standard seatbelt.

Discussed from here -

26707DAA-B8E7-48BC-92DE-6B7B3949784C.png

edited to correct link

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not sure if mentioned but the time harvest festival debacle and the time she went to a food bank late at night ….supposedly 🙈

Reactions: 22
The One At Bingo!!

Hinch is at bingo with SS and her sister. The attention was not on Hinch, so she decides to randomly throw the counters in the air. Bizarre behaviour at its finest!!
Thank you! You found the receipt!!! 💕💕 Attention seeker at her finest unnaturally throwing her arms up 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t there an incident where she said someone approached her for a selfie outside Tesco one evening and she flipped her lid?

Reactions: 17
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Should we maybe add a few last ones in of her parenting with Ronnie as they were last mentioned pretty far back now.. Just blurr his face out along with any other child. I think it's really important because everyone, all her fans etc refuse to accept that the comments that are left on her posts(NOT BY Tattlers. We do not send hateful comments despite what people think) about her blatant bad parenting and resentment towards Ronnie are true. People just get the word troll thrown at them, without people digging deeper and looking for answers as to why people are saying things. They're not said for no reason. This is a 3 year old child who has been used as a prop and had his own mother lie about him for 3 years until her lies became too much and she had no other option to speak publicly about his struggles with his speech.
This is a woman who thinks the way she treats her son is normal, other people will copy her and it'll cause damaged kids all over.
I would add some proof but I'm at work so I can't really mooch around for them. Much appreciated. X

*I will say what a pleasure this thread has been, and the effort everyone has put in to try and raise awareness on the type of woman hinch is, there's a reason that she's the only one with 500 threads - this is why.
I'm proud to be a tattler*

After Lennie was born, for quite some time she seemed to completely forget Ronnie existed. It was all Lennie Lennie Lennie... with the odd sprinkle of Henry.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry I dont have receipts but hopefully someone can help out.

What got me was when she was doing Lennies nursery and described the room as "small" or something along those lines.

When in fact his nursery was the old master bedroom of the house, before the extension, and had an en suite.

She really has no idea what people in the real world and a huge portion of her target audience live like. It was hardly a teeny tiny box room ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The One At Bingo!!

Omg! I’ve never seen that before - hahaha how obvious was that - could see her shoulder make the throwing motion!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s hope she’s as understanding when her Hinchers find her faux farm and sit outside, wondering if she’s home!

Reactions: 12
No point in digging receipts for this one because it happens constantly.

When quoting messages from ‘trolls’ almost always the profile picture is cropped out. The use of grammar and punctuation is obvious, she is known to use a space before a full stop. The messages seem to fit her narrative nicely. Although we can’t prove it, it’s unlikely a lot of these messages are actual trolls and most likely written by herself.

Another thing she does with Q and A’s, addresses points that have been discussed on tattle. Most of her answers don’t answer the question directly and in all cases follow a narrative too. She only has Q and A’s when there has been a big announcement to justify her actions. Anyone curiously reading along, have a look next time she posts a Q and A.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The faces of Hinch.
There was NOTHING wrong with how she looked and she looks fine now.
What's weird is her filtering herself until she's unrecognisable.

2_mrs-hinch-instagramPNG.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.