Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macmama

VIP Member
Look at the state of it in that digger 👹 That’s like my nipping to the bins look and even then it’s done at lightning speed to stop the neighbours seeing!

Millionaire and spends her time bragging about her ‘tend farm but can’t be bovvered to put a brush through her hair and put some actual clothes on.

Reactions: 15

anniemouse

VIP Member
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
And if that’s true then why make it so clearly obvious where her new house is?

Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor
bib needs to come back as a fred title

• Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
hope you don’t feel to ropey ❤ I’ve had four jabs. Nightmare. My (adult) daughter has it too so we’re isolating away from rest of family. I’m watching Netflix and trying to enjoy the enforced rest

• Heart
  • Haha
@Wize Owl - Anuvver idea after hearing the tiny balls bit and @Andioooop 's creation of "Fiddle's titty tassles" - a good one for a cockney knees up lyric re-work? 🤔😁

I've got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts 🥥
Down at an English fair, one evening I was there
When I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
There they are, all standing in a row
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
That's what the showman said
Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
Singing roll a bowl a ball a penny a pitch
Roll a bowl, a ball, a penny, a pitch
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball
(They're lovely)
There they are all standing in a row
(One, two, three, four)
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head
(And bigger)
Give them a twist a flick of the wrist
That's what the showman said
Every ball you throw will make me rich
There stands my wife, the idol of me life
(All together now)
Roll a bowl, a ball, roll a bowl, a ball

• Haha
  • Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Video at this link
Omg lol you can see her check them but they just saw it as normal aswell, they just stage everything like it's the normal thing to do! Imagine being a guest at the bingo that night bet they wanted to slap them lol

Reactions: 14

klairklopp

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the Fucking Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

View attachment 1164757

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
I love these recaps. I missed most of the last thread and caught up in two minutes……

• Heart

Curlysue101

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hinch enjoy wanky life today I’m shoving a sausage roll in my face in about 10 minutes

• Haha

Fizzymoon

Why does she put all the muslins and blankets under Lonnie for???? Aswell as wrapping him up like a burrito?
Poor sod has to gawk at her face the whole time.

How about letting him see where he's going Soph, not where he's been.

• Haha

Bored2021

Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

View attachment 1164903
View attachment 1164904
View attachment 1164905
I actually though the first one was a static caravan! Brings back memories of weekends in Towyn 😂 The second one is near identical to the dining area in my narrowboat with a table that lifts down and converts to a bed! Perhaps that's what the plan is, the booth is going to convert to a bed for Henry...

Oh hang on, he has a bedroom...

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
Guyssss

Could the alleged reconstructive surgery be because the llamas attacked her? I can imagine they could do some damage, if I'm honesht

• Wow

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Looks similar to when she was out a couple of weeks ago with Lennie and @Pollyanna263 noted that even his rabbit had Hinch sewn in its ear

I was thinking the exact same thing does anyone have the screenshot from it to compare?!
He’s in a different hat this time

Hinch is in gloves today so she’s either hiding her nails, or it’s not her!

Attachments