Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I really really really want Sort Your Life Out to win the BAFTA. Because that would spur the Gretel rant to end all Gretel rants.

Or the day of the BAFTAs she'll reveal something about Ron's diagnosis or some other titbit which will lead to some fake troll comments and then a massive woe is me story as the BAFTAs are being broadcast.
She's probably already been plotting away at something she can reveal if Stacey has the audacity to win 🤣🤣🙄🙄
She'd royally wanna steal her tend besties thunder 🥴💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.
So well said ! It’s hard for me to know as I dont know anything about alpacas! She seems to be trying to humanise them andnit makes me super uneasy that she has them so near the kids

I dont know how all this stuff works - does anyone think she is after a deal with Pretty Little Thing? She is literally never out of their loungewear and filmed her niece in a PLT loungewear set the other night when they were doing easter crafts. Would she be able to do this whilst in a contract with teshhhhhco? As tend friend SS has primark and in the style?

Last edited:

Soapy

Chatty Member
Has anyone messaged iconic to see if they will be working with hinch in the future seeing as they no longer follow her on Instagram?

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It really is. Those years go by so quickly. She’ll end up regretting not spending time with her kids when they were younger and forging a close, loving bond with them. Instead she has sold her soul and family to IG 😞 Mine are now teens and they are great, but your relationship with them changes as they become more independent. I would love to have that time with them again to take them to the park, push them on the swings, have a picnic and feed the ducks. I guess I’ll have to wait for future grandchildren to appear! 😂
You have said word for word my thoughts, just got a teenager and can't wait to be a granny, not rushing him though🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!
It p*ss*s me off big time! What does she think is so wrong with her life that she has to remind herself not to give up?

I actually though the first one was a static caravan! Brings back memories of weekends in Towyn 😂 The second one is near identical to the dining area in my narrowboat with a table that lifts down and converts to a bed! Perhaps that's what the plan is, the booth is going to convert to a bed for Henry...

Oh hang on, he has a bedroom...
It might be for when he finally gives up and can longer climb the stairs! He’s already got the downstairs bathroom.

Gauds

Don't be fooled she takes him very little places too! It seem this was a free day out for influencers.
she takes him to far more places than Hinch does. If she doesn’t do it as much as some of us do, that’s probably because she’s actual famous not tend like hinch 🤣

gremlin

Think it’s safe to say that she probably hasn’t had her titties done if she’s at soft play today 😂

• Haha

Soapy

Chatty Member
I love the sign off, not one word applies to Hinch.
Legal, decent, honest and truthful.
THEY SPELT HER CUNTING NAME WRONG. Losing all the will to fucking live over here.

ETA That's not meant towards you @WornoutJo I'm sorry if it sounds that way. Just the whole debacle of trying to get her held accountable and the people in charge truly give zero shits

• Haha