Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Ans let's not forget the delights of sausage casserole! At least I think it was meant to be a casserole. And 101 ways to use turmeric, or in Hinch speak, tumeric

Reactions: 14

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Iconic have taken hinch off their reels on insta, Stacey’s videos are still there 🤣 that must sting abit soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They must have heard from the ASA too!

They had a chance months ago when a tattler messaged them and they denied she used a filter.

• Haha

misslolli

I do enjoy the grey, my living room will tell you thaT BUT, I have to have a pop of colour with it. It just looks too dull & her range is that. Bloody dull and depressing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Dawnienodaethat

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950’s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks 😂
Jamie will be on the skates with a hooters costume and Queen Soph can be Elvis 😂

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a fucking easter tree.

She's off her head
Exactly! The cling on might be better with Ron than his actual mother, but Hinch is using her for content and vice versa, because in a teen world popularity is everything!
In my eyes you can tell who she's related too alright by her even agreeing to that being put online.
Any good teen with younger family will help the little ones, but they'll draw the line about it being put on social media. This is a win win for them both!

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
If the flooring is ready to go downstairs does that mean the kitchen is done? Wouldn’t you wait until the orangery is built?? Surely new flooring would get damaged??

(I have other things to say about her last post)
I don't think so, it was only approved a week or so ago. Unless they started before they got approval which is playing with fire, even for her.

PlainJane91

Just saw her sycophant messages, if they weren't sent to her self by her self. "you've worked incredibly hard" makes me furious. How? How exactly has she worked incredibly hard? Fucking idiot's like. Wait and see when ya gas/ electric bill lands and she's building a orangery etc...see then. If posting stories seconds long on social media is what's now deemed as hardworking then this world's even more fucked up than I thought! Not to mention her husband being home full time and mother stapled to her hip. I despise her and her brainwashed sheep! Feeding Alpacas and recieving free stuff all day is not work ya cretins.
Completely agree. She wouldn’t know hard work even if it came up to her and tapped her on her crooked nose 😂

Has she sourced that booth from her favourite place to eat out...table for four at Morrisons Cafe ma’am?
I believe it’s called ‘Little Chef Chic’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

vibrant

Exactly the only place jimbob is allowed is either church for his sermons, the tip, willyhill when he’s paid his pocket money, the local Audi dealership, or in a swimming pool with Freda 🤣

What did it for me was her being alone with Ronnie. Clearly the whole story is bullshit

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think so to. Still think she is a narc 100% but her speech and grammar is poor. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed speech/language need. I imagine it doesn’t help being a narc, her mum has probably fed her the idea she’s perfect
Agreed, or as others have mentioned, she’s regressed due to a past trauma🤔

Well if that dust bath is topped up with DE, I don’t think I would be crouching in the middle of it breathing it all in, unless I wanted a serious lung condition in later life….
View attachment 1168395
Thought exactly the same, inhaling pesticide, lovely 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she really is thick

Someone else mentioned this, I’m not a plant expert but if she has this in her Garden, then I know we joke about her reading here, but for the safety of the WW, Hinch Read This You Numpty and either chop it down or give those WW a better life away from Liars Lodge before you f##king kill them🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Placing a bingo for licky bum bum messsges this morning, ignore da trollzzzz hun, love your little family, you got this, jEaLoUSE etc that just make Soph smile with a cuppa and her heart hurts 🥺

maybe she got a nice reassuring message from our good friend lol lol blessed be x 😂😂😂😂
Starting the post with the word ‘sweet’art’, the general lack of punctuation and, when there is punctuation, the tell tale space before the comma, are we sure Inch didn’t send this?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13