Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
349B78A2-2772-48AB-950A-8513645CE951.jpeg

Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!

Reactions: 39
So her account now seems to consist of constant bragging about the tend farm and how much money she's hemorrhaging spending on it, and the alfuckingpacas. On the daily. Like Groundhog day.
Relatable my bleeping arse. In the current climate where bills and the cost of living is sky rocketing, she has no clue in that tiny mind of hers what damage she is doing. I imagine her sheep must be feeling the pinch right now but are feeling rather down in the dumps or pissed off that they can't have what she has. Wealth and not a care in the world being the main 2 things. She's an idiot.
She has absolutely zero self awareness. Stacey on the other hand, does. She may not actually be as economical as she says on Insta but at least she talked about trying to reduce her energy bill, probably because she is aware of the impact on most of her followers. She's richer than hinch so doesn't actually need to worry, but the fact that she made a story about hanging her washing instead of tumbling it, to save money, would resonate with her followers regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the bleeping Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

View attachment 1164757

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
I love these recaps. I missed most of the last thread and caught up in two minutes……

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That poor dog! I just don’t understand why anyone would do this. If she’s doing it for content then it’s shite content or is the dressing gown and slippers from her range and she’s just slipped an undisclosed ad in to her stories

Reactions: 23
What spaniel ever sits still long enough to be
a) dressed up in that ridiculous tit
b) keep it on
c) be filmed

Oh I know. One riddled with anxiety, morbidly obese and depressed.

I’d have Henry in a heartbeat. My springer would teach him how to be a dog ❤
I wonder what Dogs Trust make of this story ☹☹

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄
Pisses me off so much! I work full time and study full time. Found out I'm getting a tiny pay rise but it tips me over the threshold for my student loan so I am now down money every month as the tiny rise means I have to pay my student loan. Its heartbreaking and something as simple as buying a home is getting more and more out of reach for me. Meanwhile she goes between two houses.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She has absolutely zero self awareness. Stacey on the other hand, does. She may not actually be as economical as she says on Insta but at least she talked about trying to reduce her energy bill, probably because she is aware of the impact on most of her followers. She's richer than hinch so doesn't actually need to worry, but the fact that she made a story about hanging her washing instead of tumbling it, to save money, would resonate with her followers regardless.
Ah now, Stacey had that story about the lecky bills straight after a post about her swimming pool and how it'll be refurbished and ready for one of her kids birthday parties.
They're both equal doses.

Reactions: 37
You can tell she is holding a treat up to the camera to get him to sit still. I feel so sad for him - i bet she had no idea or did any research about the demands of a dog, let alone an energetic breed like Henry. I’d have him in a heart beat, get some weight off and go big long walks in the hills. Poor little guy, I actually feel so sorry for him. He must be bored shitless and depressed

Reactions: 23
I don’t pop by here much anymore but felt like I just had to today…

Is this woman joking? Her constant ‘sneak peaks’ designs of her massive mansion. Her constant ‘let me know if you would change anything guys?’ As if she’s actually bleeping going to. Her constant ‘help me decide which colour guys’ and then the next day she’s already had it all painted because she’s known from day one what colour she’s picking. Are her sheep blind? I do wonder sometimes what they see in this woman.

I admittedly really liked her to begin with, but I really am talking 3 years or so a go now. It baffles me how I can see through her bullshit but other people can’t. Especially when to me it is SO SO obvious that everything about this woman is fake.

Her two children are incredible and beautiful but she doesn’t love them for this reason. She loves them because they’re cash cows. The way she flaunts them online honestly makes me ill. Ronnie is adorable and it pains me to see the difference in treatment between the two. Poor Ronnie having to play behind the sofa when he was a baby. Poor Ronnie having his mom pretend he was further ahead of his development than he was. For example: Propping him up behind the tent, making out he was standing all the time when we could see her holding him from behind, honestly as a mother myself it makes me sick.

It annoys me so badly that she is still desperately trying to remain relatable whilst jumping between her TWO houses. Showing us what underfloor heating looks like, which was blatantly code for ‘incase you didn’t catch it the first 300 times I mentioned it, we’re having underfloor heating’. Nothing about that house is for Jamie, Ronnie or Lennie.. It’s all her and it’s all to show off. Who in their right mind needs a dog washroom? That is of course unless you live for walking your dog every day which we all know she doesn’t.

I’m ranting and there is SO much more I could go on about, like that god forsaken farm painting on Ronnie’s wall. I have no words that would express how much it annoys me. Over and out 😂👍🏻
I can’t even deal with her anymore. She talks like nobody else has ever had underfloor heating. We had it in our kitchen in 2008 because we had nowhere to put a radiator. I never took photos of it or even told anybody. She’s a moron, still bragging when people are struggling about money.

Pisses me off so much! I work full time and study full time. Found out I'm getting a tiny pay rise but it tips me over the threshold for my student loan so I am now down money every month as the tiny rise means I have to pay my student loan. Its heartbreaking and something as simple as buying a home is getting more and more out of reach for me. Meanwhile she goes between two houses.
This is the same as my daughter. She’s just finishing her Open University degree in May and will have to pay her student loan back straight away as she just earns above the threshold. She and her boyfriend have two good full time jobs and have been saving for three years for a house deposit and still are struggling to afford one. She’s completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 16
So seriously guyzzzzz, it’s gotten to the point where surely no one - NO ONE - in their right mind who still follows her find this shizz relatable and/or worthy of watching?

I feel physically bleeping sick having looked at her stories today. I’ve been so busy with life admin, WORK, and CHILDCARE that I haven’t looked at her account To see what I’ve (not) missed. The cost of living crisis is taking a hold over here and despite being a ‘high’ earner we’ll be having to live very frugaly for The foreseeable.

a tour of her UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN HOUSE NUMBER TWO is literally sickening.

she is a loathsome, braggy, tone-deaf bleep of the absolute highest order.

Come at me you evil witch - I’d say it to your face (any one of them)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Are you thinking Ready meal, or Hello Fresh-style boxes to cook at home?
The latter would work to compete with Bff Solomon as she advertises HF!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she not state which track she's using on her stories? Every other instagram account will have the artist and track stated on their montage, but oh no not Hinch. Why? I mean, I know why but just why?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is how she has never ever in two years even acknowledged covid, the pandemic, lockdown or anything (apart from flouting rules regularly) I’m in bed with covid for the second time, waiting for the hospital to courier me anti virals as in ECV and praying I’m well enough for work tuesday as no work no pay.
thee would have been so much to talk about/discuss with the rules around birthing partners and hospital visits when she had Lonnie but no, completely ignored.
seems very childlike and Disney fied IYSWIM
She lives in a complete dreamworld. Exploited her kids and her sheep to the point that she’s even less relatable than ever before. How these gullible muppets still fall for her bullshit is beyond me. And as for those cringy DM screenshots - them lot need to go give their heads a wobble.

I’ve really had enough of these so called influencers influenzas - The sooner her bubble gets burst the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If someone had asked me what would my home and cleaning range me like (in the pretend interviews in my head). I would have answered:
I want well designed products that are not only aesthetically beautiful but fully functional in form. Products that save you time - products that enable you to organise your home on a budget but in a way that doesn’t cut corners in terms of appearances. I want my products to be sustainable. I want them to promote the values that I uphold. I want them to be in the corner of your homes.

instead. Soph. I want stuff that looks posh in my house. The products aren’t for YOU. They are for the customers. She’s an idiot.
Eyyy, watch out Sous, Hinch will be plagiarising this for her next radio interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.