Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950ā€™s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks šŸ˜‚
Jamie will be on the skates with a hooters costume and Queen Soph can be Elvis šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What spaniel ever sits still long enough to be
a) dressed up in that ridiculous tit
b) keep it on
c) be filmed

Oh I know. One riddled with anxiety, morbidly obese and depressed.

Iā€™d have Henry in a heartbeat. My springer would teach him how to be a dog ā¤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That poor poor dog. At this point it IS animal abuse. Those lifeless eyes really are the window to Henry's soul šŸ˜”. By duck she has angered me tonight!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I say it Time and time again this is my dog living her best life running, enjoying and exploring on a daily hour walk we do everyday!

I love animals especially my dog she got me through some tough times I'd never dream off doing stuff that soph does for content it breaks me heart x
He needs some fluffy slippers and a robe ā¤šŸ‘šŸ½

He looks so happy!

She might have plenty of dosh but she will never ever be posh!
Thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she just going around instagram to see what she thinks is in fasshhhun and throwing it around her house??? šŸ¤£
Absolutely no taste and too much money. never a good mix!

Reactions: 20
He needs some fluffy slippers and a robe ā¤šŸ‘šŸ½

He looks so happy!

Thread title!
I think she would kill me thing is I respect she is an animal and not a human or a prop in my life. Thing is walking her helps me with my real mental health and anxiety issues!! I honestly hate the way she treats people and the animals around her. She a bleep through and through x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww I would love to have Henry, I work full time not a tend job but would love to take him on walks before/after work on my local fields, poor bugger know we take the piss but that dog is so neglected by 2 unemployed adults who have all the time in the world to take him for a walk!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've posted about this before ... but I'll post again. That poor bleeping dog. I know that breed very well and they are the happiest, bounciest, most energetic dog you can imagine.

Henry is not a happy dog. He's gorgeous, but he's overweight. And he looks so sad in the latest post of him dressed up.

bleeping sort your dog out, love. He deserves better

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
I am too. I must have caught it going to work as I have a vulnerable dependant at home so Iā€™ve been very very careful (we were in lockdown for a year so been extra careful since) and Iā€™ve still managed to get it. This is what ā€œliving with covidā€ means I guess. Hope youā€™re not too rough.

To keep it on topic Iā€™ve only skim read but as if she has a new cleaning range. Like no one predicted that šŸ„± Youā€™re coming to the end of your shelf life Hinch. Enjoy!

To keep on trend

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.