Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there we have it, story on story of advertising her shite, followed up with the furry fuckers. Still, every post about those furry fucks brings us closer to the end of hinch. Seen one post, seen them all, there is nothing interesting on her Instagram whatsoever. Furry fuckers rolling in dust, plonking about, standing still, eating carrots, you can only show the same things a handful of times before people lose interest in your page. Bring it on

Reactions: 29
Me and Mr Erm went for a few drinks tonight to celebrate his new job. Before we went I took a nice picture of him but before I took the photo I got my “post it notes” out and labelled his body….head, shoulders,knees, footz! He said my love why are you doing this? I replied I’ve seen on Instagram it’s what you have to do otherwise people won’t know! Silly Mr Erm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So her account now seems to consist of constant bragging about the tend farm and how much money she's hemorrhaging spending on it, and the alfuckingpacas. On the daily. Like Groundhog day.
Relatable my bleeping arse. In the current climate where bills and the cost of living is sky rocketing, she has no clue in that tiny mind of hers what damage she is doing. I imagine her sheep must be feeling the pinch right now but are feeling rather down in the dumps or pissed off that they can't have what she has. Wealth and not a care in the world being the main 2 things. She's an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950’s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim 🙄
She can afford any kitchen she wants and that’s what she chooses?....jesus she’s a boring braggy witch 🙄
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
View attachment 1165120
that’s not from one of her sheep , that’s from her or one of her helpers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really really really want Sort Your Life Out to win the BAFTA. Because that would spur the Gretel rant to end all Gretel rants.

Or the day of the BAFTAs she'll reveal something about Ron's diagnosis or some other titbit which will lead to some fake troll comments and then a massive woe is me story as the BAFTAs are being broadcast.
She's probably already been plotting away at something she can reveal if Stacey has the audacity to win 🤣🤣🙄🙄
She'd royally wanna steal her tend besties thunder 🥴💯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does the booth in the kitchen come with a waiter/waitress on roller skates 1950’s style & some Elvis Presley in the background whilst the Hinch cunts (kids excluded) enjoy breakfast vomlettes & tend hot drinks 😂
Fiddle is the waitress and Jamieshortforjames is the Elvis impersonator…ermmm @Andioooop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe that’s what the boob job was for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can understand her saying him tracking her down was very scary if she didn’t share her location and outside of her house so much with the OTT seasonal door displays but the fact is she publicly shared Greyskull inside and out and has now the exact same thing with the new house. She’s allowing everyone to know what the exterior of her house looks like so there is much need to hunt her down. That being said no one should be rocking up uninvited at her house just because they know where it is.
Do you really think that happened, just another lie , feel sorry for me “ I was on my own with a small child “ when is she ever left on her own

Reactions: 19
Signed pictures of Hinch on the wall leading to the orangery. Hinch Rock cafe.

20220321_193900-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just waiting until she tries to actually live with that kitchen she’s designed, realises it doesn’t work and tries to sue Brad. Hope he’s got evidence that he backed down to her wishes…

Reactions: 17
Shes dressing the dog up again but didnt she say he was getting groomed today...

Reactions: 17
I'm probably losing the plot on pain but I've now got this ridiculous thought of Inch singing the Penis Pīna Colada Song in that sleezy growly voice (to Fiddle), trying to be all Vom Lardy! 🤣🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My heart breaks for Henry 😢 it's bad enough that he's clearly overfed and underwalked, but those are issues that take time to fix... however, dressing up your dog in ridiculous outfits for your own entertainment is the lowest of the low.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
My heart breaks for Henry 😢 it's bad enough that he's clearly overfed and underwalked, but those are issues that take time to fix... however, dressing up your dog in ridiculous outfits for your own entertainment is the lowest of the low.
Thought it was queen Soph when I first glanced at it, thought she'd finally had her roots done.

Screenshot_20220401-215315.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.