Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning nusty trolls, just having a couple of days in hospital after an op yesterday. The nurse asked me if I needed anything for pain so I said ‘Mrs Hinch(not a Lingo word) recommends Smarties so if you can count me two of each colour during your busy night shift that will be enough’.
Ps not for sympathy, just for a larrrrffff sweeedard innit? 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As much as I’d love this, she seems invincible frankly. She’s incredibly thick skinned and not the fragile, anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch she leads us (not us because we see her) to believe. After the plagiarism theft and non apology gives us a real indication of who she really is.
Exactly, Sopha is no anxiety ridden schweet'arrt, she's a hard faced b!tch and she inherited that of her mother.
All a big act planned from the start.
Any slating she gets from Nohun is justifiably deserved ❤🐔🍿
Happy "Shopper's SaTURDay guyyyssch! 😂😘

Reactions: 27
Why does she keep dressing that fat dog up? Is she actually OK?

Reactions: 18
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
And if that’s true then why make it so clearly obvious where her new house is?

Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor
bib needs to come back as a fred title

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.

Be like every other normal person and ring the police. If some random bloke turned up on my doorstep being pushy and I had my child with me I would slam the door and ring the police. Don't give a tit if they're trying to give me free stuff. It is weird she even engaged with the situation when it could have been potentially dangerous or scary (although who knows how she has spun that story).
She truly doesn't know how to be an adult does she? Why does Jamie need to constantly protect her like she is some wilting wallflower??
You are a grown woman, sort it your damn self.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is a bleep. That is all.
Blessed be…
View attachment 1165946
Has she stuck a bleeping filter on that poor dog 🤔

Be like every other normal person and ring the police. If some random bloke turned up on my doorstep being pushy and I had my child with me I would slam the door and ring the police. Don't give a tit if they're trying to give me free stuff. It is weird she even engaged with the situation when in her opinion it was potentially dangerous as she felt scared (although who knows how she has spun that story).
She truly doesn't know how to be an adult does she? Why does Jamie need to constantly protect her like she is some wilting wallflower??
You are a grown woman, sort it your damn self.
Woman’s job is cleaning, man’s job is being the protector 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Dear Soph, your kitchen design is dreadful. Note to the huns, no I’m not jealous, I have a bespoke kitchen (my husband’s choice, not mine) but don’t need to ram it down everyone’s throats as it’s particularly crass to flaunt your spending at a time of financial hardship for many.

My sister had banquette seating built in her kitchen. It was only L-shaped but was a pain in the arse if you were stuck in the middle and needed people to move to get out. It was also really uncomfortable to sit on being so upright. But above all, it was well nigh impossible to keep it clean. Add in two small toddlers and I think it might go the way of the manky sofa for hygiene.

PS if you’re really lucky when you’re in a booth at Frankie and Benny’s, they send round a strange human dressed as a massive mangey dog to sing happy birthday. Perhaps dressing Roy up could perfect her F&B look?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear God,that dog is absolutely miserable. Why is she doing that to him? It’s not in the slightest bit cute or funny. Just looks bleeping stupid and like something a child would do.
I suppose that ridiculous,cruel humour appeals to the brain dead sheep though
I bleeping hate people who use their pets as IG engagement/influencers anyway but this is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 12
What spaniel ever sits still long enough to be
a) dressed up in that ridiculous tit
b) keep it on
c) be filmed

Oh I know. One riddled with anxiety, morbidly obese and depressed.

I’d have Henry in a heartbeat. My springer would teach him how to be a dog ❤
Mine definitely would not

Even after 2 hours walking/swimming/ballie, he doesn't sit still

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here is the tea ☕

She’s so gonna get slagged on her spending habits with the current situation …. Get the popcorn ready huns… this will be some exciting content coming up !
Looking forward to her response once he posts his video !

(Édit: if a nice troll could help a clueless hen on how to insert a video within the text and not an attachement .. you would be #sokond)
When you’ve attached the file, click on insert video and it puts it in the post ☺
372177B3-8C80-4F75-B661-E7C9A7B227BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her 🙄

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!
Thank you! I wish I could agree a million times.
Influencers who state, keep going, anyone can do it, dream big, work hard. You just got LUCKY!
Lots of people work hard, they just haven’t been as lucky. Or, as in her case, they haven’t tried to rip off other gullible fools and sell tat.
I don’t begrudge anyone good luck in life but I can’t stand the fact that some people don’t acknowledge it and don’t help others who are just less fortunate, rather than persuade them to buy a load of rubbish they done need trying to emulate a lifestyle they can’t have because they aren’t as LUCKY!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What spaniel ever sits still long enough to be
a) dressed up in that ridiculous tit
b) keep it on
c) be filmed

Oh I know. One riddled with anxiety, morbidly obese and depressed.

I’d have Henry in a heartbeat. My springer would teach him how to be a dog ❤
Using Henry as a distraction ("Oh Mrs Hinch you're so funny dressing your dog up!!!") after yet another day of showing off and bragging 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️and on the day that many had being dreading with the humongous rise in energy bills 😞
Not a single mention of this from hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️...she didn't even copycat Stacey who did...and we all know how much she lovvvvvves to mirror everything Stace posts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Dear Soph, your kitchen design is dreadful. Note to the huns, no I’m not jealous, I have a bespoke kitchen (my husband’s choice, not mine) but don’t need to ram it down everyone’s throats as it’s particularly crass to flaunt your spending at a time of financial hardship for many.

My sister had banquette seating built in her kitchen. It was only L-shaped but was a pain in the arse if you were stuck in the middle and needed people to move to get out. It was also really uncomfortable to sit on being so upright. But above all, it was well nigh impossible to keep it clean. Add in two small toddlers and I think it might go the way of the manky sofa for hygiene.

PS if you’re really lucky when you’re in a booth at Frankie and Benny’s, they send round a strange human dressed as a massive mangey dog to sing happy birthday. Perhaps dressing Roy up could perfect her F&B look?
This ! Does she not realise those boys are going to grow bigger and there won’t be enough space for them . An island would have been so much better . I guess she’ll just replace it then 💰💰

Reactions: 12
Why hasn't she learnt from this experience and stopped essentially giving out the coordinates to her front door.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.