Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I am so late to the party with this comment but I can't shake my annoyance.
We have Ronnie making really progress with his speech and it really is lovely to hear his little voice but its overshadowed by the 'THERE' video and also the 'Mum why is that man eating paper'

I know, we all know she lies and lies and lies but this is so unbelievably sad and disgusting in equal measures. For her to blatantly add another child or do a baby voice herself for there rather than saying 'you know what guys, we are struggling with some S&L issues, we are getting help etc etc' just shows how Sophie and Inch feel they need to live their lives. Can you imagine how exhausting that is? To feel you HAVE to be perfect. Have the perfect children, marriage and home life?
Another youtuber has recently had a baby and the baby has a birthmark. Not a big deal at all, this baby was longed for, 2nd or 3 rd IVF baby. A genuine miracle baby but you just know the birthmark doesn't fit in with the perfect youtube image and I find that so upsetting.
This world of social media and this perfect image we need to achieve sucks and isnso exhausting.

I know I'm late to the party but I needed to vent because it's so irrelevant with everything going on on the world but that makes it's even more despicable.
I agree,she honestly has NO idea how lucky she is to have those boys. No idea

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m really finding it difficult watching her stories and not launching my mob off the wall!!! šŸ¤¬ sheā€™s still living in grey skull and is fully renovating a mansion that was perfectly fine! Most people would kill for that kitchen, bathrooms and cream carpets!! How her sheep are still finding this Braggy, spoilt, tone deaf woman is beyond me!!!
1000% on this. Just Braggy Mcbrag. I just feel sorry for anyone who is struggling and think they need to lead a life like herr

Reactions: 20
You know what watched Ronnie and Lennie again and she made him take the sweetcorn of Lennie he was happily playing untill she pointed out Lennie had the sweetcorn! Of course he's then going to be interested jn the sweetcorn as she mentioned it! Silly cow

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Has someone lit the fuse on her tampon again? Why is she sulking? Someone needs to stage an intervention - sheā€™s not fit to call herself an ā€œinfluencerā€ (god I hate that expression). She really is an insufferable child šŸ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has someone lit the fuse on her tampon again? Why is she sulking? Someone needs to stage an intervention - sheā€™s not fit to call herself an ā€œinfluencerā€ (god I hate that expression). She really is an insufferable child šŸ˜ 
Sheā€™s ridiculous and quite frankly as a grown woman bloody embarrassing

Reactions: 25
Is Soph confused with the word ā€˜shareā€™. Is that why she copies other peoples quotes and doesnā€™t credit them, because in her mind, sheā€™s just ā€˜sharingā€™. She wasnā€™t very kind or respectful to Eileen Lamb from the autism cafe when she refused to credit her for stealing her quote! In fact she was quite nasty. Those boys have such a poor role model for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
ANOTHER day off guyyyzzz?At this point sheā€™d be better closing her accountā€¦.hint,hint Sopha
But she's so busy you know with her job and work emails to catch up on, whilst looking after two children, walking Henry, cleaning two houses, sorting the alpacas etc etc her work is never done and she only has snippets of time to eat malteasers, poor woman is run ragged! If only she had a tend job, a husband at home 24/7 and a mum attached to her...... oh waitšŸ™„

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Everything is I love them so much. They crack me up. They make me laugh so much. I think she's genuinely very nervous around her own kids (and alpacas) that she giggles out of nervousness and simple cluelessness... She never sits and really lets herself feel her emotions. Nothing about Ronnie and Lennie was funny then, at all, they were just playing.

I hope she gets help
Sheā€™s not relaxed with them at all is she? She canā€™t just be in their company, there has to be something happening that needs documenting.

Reactions: 27
The whole interaction was just weird. Why does she keep calling him Good Boy like he's a dog? Don't normal people say stuff like "Well done ____ that was really nice sharing". Like using whole sentences? I know he's got a speech delay but he's nearly three and still understands what you're saying (did she even read the quote she stole from Eileen??)
My SS didn't say a word until he was 3 and now (thanks to speech therapy and some very hard working folks) he doesn't shut up!! He's 9 now. Autistic and some days what he says to us doesn't make sense but it does to him, uou just have to be patient and redirect him in a way that neither of us gets frustrated...

The way she antagonises Ronnie is so childish. I strongly believe this is a woman who didn't want children and has little to know maternal instinct what so ever bit instead of admiting she's struggling she's continuing with her Disney fantasy. What she is however is a con artist and a narcissist.

Christ sake woman you're in your 30s in a country where you are allowed to say "I'm struggling" "I'm not ok" "I do not want the 50s ideation of family life" All these women out there who have and are fighting and have fought for equal and better rights would probably despair if they knew šŸ™„šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1127970Do you guys have really hard water in Maldonia?

Those black taps are gonna be limescaled to tit in a few weeksā€¦..
Iā€™ve got them, you are right itā€™s a full time job cleaning them! But Iā€™ve only got them in the main bathroom so itā€™s fine. I had solid gold put in the other five en-suites including the gerbilā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It's blatantly obvious (well to us anyway) that the video was actually two or three videos. Lennie was moved and then when Ron has the sweetcorn in his hand she obviously stopped filming, took it off him, gave it to Lennie then started recording again with "you did share" what the hell does that mean? Speak properly imbecile!!
"Lennie have sweetcorn. Ronnie have tomato." What, the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For me its the stomach knotting fear of how dangerous it is to sleep on the couch while holding a baby. Huge SIDS risk and something I'm so afraid of doing when cuddling on couch when v tired from real life not tend disney land šŸ™ƒ
Thatā€™s the difference between real parenting and what she does. She probably picked him up, shut her eyes while the photo was taken and then handed him back to whoever was caring for him that day.

Reactions: 24
My SS didn't say a word until he was 3 and now (thanks to speech therapy and some very hard working folks) he doesn't shut up!! He's 9 now. Autistic and some days what he says to us doesn't make sense but it does to him, uou just have to be patient and redirect him in a way that neither of us gets frustrated...

The way she antagonises Ronnie is so childish. I strongly believe this is a woman who didn't want children and has little to know maternal instinct what so ever bit instead of admiting she's struggling she's continuing with her Disney fantasy. What she is however is a con artist and a narcissist.

Christ sake woman you're in your 30s in a country where you are allowed to say "I'm struggling" "I'm not ok" "I do not want the 50s ideation of family life" All these women out there who have and are fighting and have fought for equal and better rights would probably despair if they knew šŸ™„šŸ˜”

I first read that as my social services, then as my Stacey Solomon. I need coffee šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Lennie have sweetcorn. Ronnie have tomato." What, the actual duck?!
Iā€™ve not seen the videos but why canā€™t they both have the same and why is she filming them eat? Itā€™s like sheā€™s creating conflict to show she can fix it.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve not seen the videos but why canā€™t they both have the same and why is she filming them eat? Itā€™s like sheā€™s creating conflict to show she can fix it.
They werenā€™t eating, they were playing with toy foodšŸ™‚

Reactions: 11
Dont watch them, you'll lose brain cells. RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the video again of the tend sharing and you can see that someone sitting to the right of that alpaca (lol) is directing him. Twice he looks in the direction of someone and heā€™s not listening to one word she says. Any wonder sheā€™s stuck behind that phone 24/7

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.