Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Personally I think itā€™s lovely that the mural includes a drawing of Mummmaaazzz from Ronnieā€™s first birthday party

B41CDD36-AC0F-4446-BFD7-F63772BC198A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 119

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #525 While Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies and use some flannels šŸ›€
(had to edit it to fit!)

Winning thread suggestion by @Secretbrillopad

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and canā€™t contain swears

On Saturday morning Sophie demonstrated that she has paid attention and learnt to credit quotes. She still hasnā€™t learnt to apologise, though.

Photos of the boys and an unnatural interaction with Ron led intoā€¦.. ad time! What a surprise.
Who knew that her HunchXTessscchhooo range was magic and could alter your entire body shape?! Iā€™m off to fill my trolley.

Encouraging the woolly wankers into the house again (sorry Jamie, your opinion means nothing to her) and then into Wepettoā€™s workshop for another washstand. Soph was keen to show off Lonnieā€™s diagonal bathroom floor which looks terrible against the panelled walls. Although, with the amount of editing she does, who really knows which lines are straight.
She was very excited about the essential purchases of a bath mat and toilet seat cover for an infant. Just you wait until heā€™s toilet trained Soph, youā€™ll have to be an amazing cleaner if you want that seat cover to stay clean #boymum

Ronā€™s turn for the spotlight, dressed in a chavtastic combo of adidas tracksuit, denim jacket and sideways cap. (No offence to chavs intended)

The mural monstrosity seems finished, with Raymond Alpaca taking centre stage.
Henry no longer looks anything like Henry so itā€™ll be okay when heā€™s dead, it wonā€™t upset Ron to look at him every single day forevermore.

Sunday morning stroll in the prison exercise yard for Fiddle and Lonnie, while the alpacas got far too close to the pushchair. Well, we assume it was Lonnie, it could have been a seat full of carrots.

Showing off panelling in the cinema room (which is black, like her soul - credit to @Andioooop)

Poorly declared Teschoo ads, then some evening footage of the boys to bookend the bragfest as usual. It was clear that Jamie (for all his faults) is the hands-on parent, and actually has natural interaction with both Ron and Lon.

Jamie was on shift last night sharing a well-overdue candid snap of Soph and Lonnie - they were coincidentally perfectly coordinated with the ā€˜black and burnt foxā€™ colour scheme sheā€™s announced for the cinema room at Notafarm.

Ad time again today with Spray Wipe Whatever.

The panelling obsessssshun continues outside (we know, we spotted it on the live)

And then yet more alpacasā€¦

Itā€™s been two and a half long days since the last thread, which really shows that Soph is scraping the barrel for content and barely posting at all.
Even the huns will be bored now.

The truth is, Soph, the only place youā€™re well-known is tattle.

Oh, and Nohunā€™s post where she commented and then did a dirty delete.
Oh, and F&F post where they are quietly deleting any comments which address her editing of her body.

If youā€™re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Sophā€™s mum.
Weepy Al is Sophā€™s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they arenā€™t llamas, theyā€™re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie doesnā€™t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Itsyspider

VIP Member
*trigger*

I very much doubt she'd eaten 2 boxes of Maltesers. She clearly struggles with food and has issues as we have seen many times. 2 boxes would be a few calories too. Remember the Smarties thing when she was admitted to hospital when pregnant with Ronnie? She struggled eating those and lined them all up in a bizarre way. She seems to go in to too much detail when it comes to explaining her eating habits, to try and make it more believable.
I have an ED myself and know the lies and deceit that goes along with it. You try to convince others around you that you have eaten xyz but then also add little details in to the conversation to make it sound like you are eating plenty. Sad but true.

View attachment 1125423
Exactly like when she explained she ate 2 LARGE jacket potatoes when she was pregnant. Lots of added food quantity details.

I can't believe she has written Hinch farm on her son's bedroom wall!!! Not even Ronnie's farm... The name of her shitty brand on her childs bedroom wall!! The most self absorbed mother ever!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

seen-the-light

So heā€™s finishedā€¦ but heā€™s not allowed to show his own work because sheā€™s planning somethingā€¦
Sheā€™s going to drag these prerecords on for the next six months isnā€™t sheā€¦ isnā€™t she šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Ffs we are going to get a fucking insta perfect unveiling of the room, ronnie will be so overwhelmed and she will be shrieking ā€™eeee laaaavvveees eeetā€™ ronnielaaavvves farms e does. Look Ron eeeeets a faaaaaarrme! Jamie look aaaat im eeee laaaaaves eeet. ā€˜Enerys there loook Ronā€¦ā€¦.I said LOOK RON. YOU LAAAAAVE IT DONT YA.
Oh Christ itā€™s going to be so awful. Calling a bingo. There will be ribbon on the door, the claws will cut it while tending Ronnie is cutting it, she will poke and prod him for reactions oh and possibly cake and balloons. #gifted of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Fluffy20

VIP Member
"Sleep when baby sleeps" is for newborns Soph. No one on this planet sleeps during the day when they have a 10 month old, a toddler, a job and a home to run. Most of us don't even get the chance to have a tend nap in an egg chair on a daily basis. Just fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
*trigger*

I very much doubt she'd eaten 2 boxes of Maltesers. She clearly struggles with food and has issues as we have seen many times. 2 boxes would be a few calories too. Remember the Smarties thing when she was admitted to hospital when pregnant with Ronnie? She struggled eating those and lined them all up in a bizarre way. She seems to go in to too much detail when it comes to explaining her eating habits, to try and make it more believable.
I have an ED myself and know the lies and deceit that goes along with it. You try to convince others around you that you have eaten xyz but then also add little details in to the conversation to make it sound like you are eating plenty. Sad but true.

Screenshot_20220314-203530_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

chocolatestrawberry

Chatty Member
So heā€™s finishedā€¦ but heā€™s not allowed to show his own work because sheā€™s planning somethingā€¦
Sheā€™s going to drag these prerecords on for the next six months isnā€™t sheā€¦ isnā€™t she šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
If sheā€™s not planning on riding into the room on one of the WW then Iā€™m not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Everything is I love them so much. They crack me up. They make me laugh so much. I think she's genuinely very nervous around her own kids (and alpacas) that she giggles out of nervousness and simple cluelessness... She never sits and really lets herself feel her emotions. Nothing about Ronnie and Lennie was funny then, at all, they were just playing.

I hope she gets help

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
I am really confused why Ronnie is putting stickers of numbers onto the matching number in that book. Heā€™s not 3 yet so surely she should be counting steps upstairs, fish fingers on his plate, how many toes he has but not matching numbers in a book, cos thoses numbers donā€™t have meaning unless you know what they represent.

is this the Grinch trying to prove something because I have no idea why itā€™s helpful. Wouldnā€™t a nice 6 piece jigsaw or reading books and recognising things on a walk be more useful? surely Itā€™s more a school age activity than one for a 2 year old

Reactions: 58

CraziCatLady

Allaboard the Hinch Train Express.

Next few stops are: liarsville, cuntsville, ijustlarrrveitguys, narcissistic Town, WW land and end of the line is jimbobnoknobnojob

• Haha
Reactions: 57