Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #525 While Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies and use some flannels šŸ›€
(had to edit it to fit!)

Winning thread suggestion by @Secretbrillopad

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and canā€™t contain swears

On Saturday morning Sophie demonstrated that she has paid attention and learnt to credit quotes. She still hasnā€™t learnt to apologise, though.

Photos of the boys and an unnatural interaction with Ron led intoā€¦.. ad time! What a surprise.
Who knew that her HunchXTessscchhooo range was magic and could alter your entire body shape?! Iā€™m off to fill my trolley.

Encouraging the woolly wankers into the house again (sorry Jamie, your opinion means nothing to her) and then into Wepettoā€™s workshop for another washstand. Soph was keen to show off Lonnieā€™s diagonal bathroom floor which looks terrible against the panelled walls. Although, with the amount of editing she does, who really knows which lines are straight.
She was very excited about the essential purchases of a bath mat and toilet seat cover for an infant. Just you wait until heā€™s toilet trained Soph, youā€™ll have to be an amazing cleaner if you want that seat cover to stay clean #boymum

Ronā€™s turn for the spotlight, dressed in a chavtastic combo of adidas tracksuit, denim jacket and sideways cap. (No offence to chavs intended)

The mural monstrosity seems finished, with Raymond Alpaca taking centre stage.
Henry no longer looks anything like Henry so itā€™ll be okay when heā€™s dead, it wonā€™t upset Ron to look at him every single day forevermore.

Sunday morning stroll in the prison exercise yard for Fiddle and Lonnie, while the alpacas got far too close to the pushchair. Well, we assume it was Lonnie, it could have been a seat full of carrots.

Showing off panelling in the cinema room (which is black, like her soul - credit to @Andioooop)

Poorly declared Teschoo ads, then some evening footage of the boys to bookend the bragfest as usual. It was clear that Jamie (for all his faults) is the hands-on parent, and actually has natural interaction with both Ron and Lon.

Jamie was on shift last night sharing a well-overdue candid snap of Soph and Lonnie - they were coincidentally perfectly coordinated with the ā€˜black and burnt foxā€™ colour scheme sheā€™s announced for the cinema room at Notafarm.

Ad time again today with Spray Wipe Whatever.

The panelling obsessssshun continues outside (we know, we spotted it on the live)

And then yet more alpacasā€¦

Itā€™s been two and a half long days since the last thread, which really shows that Soph is scraping the barrel for content and barely posting at all.
Even the huns will be bored now.

The truth is, Soph, the only place youā€™re well-known is tattle.

Oh, and Nohunā€™s post where she commented and then did a dirty delete.
Oh, and F&F post where they are quietly deleting any comments which address her editing of her body.

If youā€™re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Sophā€™s mum.
Weepy Al is Sophā€™s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they arenā€™t llamas, theyā€™re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie doesnā€™t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
it could have been a seat full of carrots - this line šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ fab recap as always polly your amazing šŸ‘ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We all love to see Ron's progress. But on the other hand we know that she brings out Ron when she's done something stupid , this time a Dirty delete of wow is me.

Great Recap Pol.

Speak clearly to your son Hinch so that he can pick up the pronunciation. Don't copy him like you stupidly do when he makes a mistake and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Its lovely to see Ronnie is progressing his a lovely wee thing but that laugh why is there any need for it? I laugh with my kids when they do silly things but never laughed when teaching them but then again I know how to interact with my children properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Awe Ronnie is such a cutie. Did anyone else get the feeling tho when he turned round and looked at her saying ā€œmum mumā€ that was his way of telling her to put her phone away and pay attention to her.
Everything just seems so forced with her, like she felt she had to film this to deflect negative attention. She just has no clue, say the numbers clearly and praise them when he repeats donā€™t laugh at him when he makes a mistake just gently and clearly say the right number. The poor kid would probably come on in leaps and bounds if he actually had 2 parents fully invested in him. Sheā€™s such a selfish bleep, what should have been a lovely moment between mother and son, was recorded so she could have the huns fawning over what a wonderful mum she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No seriously, my first rubbish attempt at a thread title won? šŸ˜‚ I'm shocked but fank yoooooooou.

I'd like to give thanks to Soph, without your tracksuits I might never have known this honour. Now seriously, go and bleeping wash them.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know itā€™s not the NoHunā€™s thread - but I noticed he unfollowed Hinch. Sheā€™s still following him for now ā€¦ until she realised it was aimed at her and will block him, play victim again !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Itā€™s sad that when he grows up everyone will have seen his childhood development struggles!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
*trigger*

I very much doubt she'd eaten 2 boxes of Maltesers. She clearly struggles with food and has issues as we have seen many times. 2 boxes would be a few calories too. Remember the Smarties thing when she was admitted to hospital when pregnant with Ronnie? She struggled eating those and lined them all up in a bizarre way. She seems to go in to too much detail when it comes to explaining her eating habits, to try and make it more believable.
I have an ED myself and know the lies and deceit that goes along with it. You try to convince others around you that you have eaten xyz but then also add little details in to the conversation to make it sound like you are eating plenty. Sad but true.

Screenshot_20220314-203530_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.