Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m really finding it difficult watching her stories and not launching my mob off the wall!!! šŸ¤¬ sheā€™s still living in grey skull and is fully renovating a mansion that was perfectly fine! Most people would kill for that kitchen, bathrooms and cream carpets!! How her sheep are still finding this Braggy, spoilt, tone deaf woman is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 43
The main thing I always notice about the boys playing is they are always sat still, my small pineapples are 3 and 8 and since they could crawl they have never been still, always moving about, putting baby to bed on the sofa, cooking dinner at the kitchen, then getting the dolls house out, then book all over the floor, zooming barbie cars around everywhere, only time my kids are still is if they are ill or asleep

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think they were distracted by the TV again.

I'm still convinced she displays more love and warmth towards the WW and Henz than her children.

Why does Ron have to share? He's still very young to understand the concept and it is also good to learn how to deal with tend conflicts rather than your mother telling you what to do. We always try to let ours come up with a solution rather than telling them to SHARE! or immediately getting our claws in the middle and playing referee.

It feels like she doesn't know how to speak normally to them and she's acting for the cameras. You know if she hadn't been filming, she'd have snatched that toy right off him and started swearing he was naughty. šŸ˜–šŸ˜Ŗ Wait until they are 3 Soph and you take them into a shop and your toddler starts screaming and crying at the till that you are mean "I never get anything! You never buy me things! I have nothing!! I don't like you, you are mean!!!" like ours did last week when we went to pick up a birthday present for another child. šŸ¤£ I acknowledged they felt upset and I understood they wanted something but we can't buy toys any time we go into a shop. That kind of thing doesn't faze me and I never feel like I need to placate them with stuff. The tantrum was forgotten about by the time we walked to the bakery but I was the worst mother in the world 2 minutes before that. It's not our job to give our children everything they want or make them happy all the time, either.

Edit: We are all human. There are also times I feel frustrated, tired and mutter f--k to myself when they are crying/complaining šŸ¤£

Here are some parenting tips from Alfie Kohn, Soph. I hope this helps? ATV.

"1. Reconsider your requests.
Sometimes when kids donā€™t do what we tell them, the problem isnā€™t with the kids but with what weā€™re telling them to do.

2. Put the relationship first.
What matters more than any of the day-to-day details is the connection that we have ā€“ or donā€™t have ā€“ with our children over the long haul ā€“ whether they trust us and know that we trust them.

3. Imagine how things look from your childā€™s perspective.
Parents who regularly switch to the childā€™s point of view are better informed, gentler, and likely to set an example of perspective-taking for their children (which is a cornerstone of moral development).

4. Be authentic.
Your child needs a human being ā€“ flawed, caring, and vulnerable ā€“ more than he or she needs someone pretending to be a crisply competent Perfect Parent.

5. Talk less, ask more.
Telling is better than yelling, and explaining is better than just telling, but sometimes eliciting (the childā€™s feelings, ideas, and preferences) is even better than explaining."

P.s. Your son isn't one of your alpacas love. He doesn't need to get a carrot treat.

Screenshot_20220316-093753_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I've just noticed the doors are panelled as well šŸ˜‚ She really takes an idea and just bleeping runs with it doesn't she. Regardless of whether it actually looks good or not. I don't think we'll be seeing her on any home renovation type shows any time soon šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
1647423780768.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
It's blatantly obvious (well to us anyway) that the video was actually two or three videos. Lennie was moved and then when Ron has the sweetcorn in his hand she obviously stopped filming, took it off him, gave it to Lennie then started recording again with "you did share" what the hell does that mean? Speak properly imbecile!!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She definitely provokes Ronnie in that story. They're playing nicely and she gets his attention by saying "Lennie have sweetcorn".

Maybe if you started with "What's Ronnie got?" Giving him a chance to use his voice and then say "what's Lennie got?" You might find that Ronnie didn't need to get any attention from you by taking what Lennie had....you made him divert his attention to that, hence why he wanted it. It's called toddler exploration.

Reactions: 48
Omg can this be added to the wiki, hilarious they can't even be arsed to make up names now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She must have bought those bots from the bargain bin at Aliexpress. If you are going to buy followers hinch, at least pay a bit extra to make sure their username is realistic and doesn't have bot in the title šŸ˜‚

Cumslut1, Cumslut2, Cumslut3 would even be more convincing than those!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know I am so late to the party with this comment but I can't shake my annoyance.
We have Ronnie making really progress with his speech and it really is lovely to hear his little voice but its overshadowed by the 'THERE' video and also the 'Mum why is that man eating paper'

I know, we all know she lies and lies and lies but this is so unbelievably sad and disgusting in equal measures. For her to blatantly add another child or do a baby voice herself for there rather than saying 'you know what guys, we are struggling with some S&L issues, we are getting help etc etc' just shows how Sophie and Inch feel they need to live their lives. Can you imagine how exhausting that is? To feel you HAVE to be perfect. Have the perfect children, marriage and home life?
Another youtuber has recently had a baby and the baby has a birthmark. Not a big deal at all, this baby was longed for, 2nd or 3 rd IVF baby. A genuine miracle baby but you just know the birthmark doesn't fit in with the perfect youtube image and I find that so upsetting.
This world of social media and this perfect image we need to achieve sucks and isnso exhausting.

I know I'm late to the party but I needed to vent because it's so irrelevant with everything going on on the world but that makes it's even more despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone hear her click at Ronnie? Her tone changed as she said ā€˜right, listenā€™ and Iā€™m sure sheā€™s clicked at him!
Heā€™s A toddler, not a dog.
The whole interaction was just weird. Why does she keep calling him Good Boy like he's a dog? Don't normal people say stuff like "Well done ____ that was really nice sharing". Like using whole sentences? I know he's got a speech delay but he's nearly three and still understands what you're saying (did she even read the quote she stole from Eileen??)

Reactions: 27
So sheā€™s trying to teach the kids how to share, but Sophie canā€™t even share a bloody bathroom!
Says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they were distracted by the TV again.

I'm still convinced she displays more love and warmth towards the WW and Henz than her children.

Why does Ron have to share? He's still very young to understand the concept and it is also good to learn how to deal with tend conflicts rather than your mother telling you what to do. We always try to let ours come up with a solution rather than telling them to SHARE! or immediately getting our claws in the middle and playing referee.

It feels like she doesn't know how to speak normally to them and she's acting for the cameras. You know if she hadn't been filming, she'd have snatched that toy right off him and started swearing he was naughty. šŸ˜–šŸ˜Ŗ Wait until they are 3 Soph and you take them into a shop and your toddler starts screaming and crying at the till that you are mean "I never get anything! You never buy me things! I have nothing!! I don't like you, you are mean!!!" like ours did last week when we went to pick up a birthday present for another child. šŸ¤£ I acknowledged they felt upset and I understood they wanted something but we can't buy toys any time we go into a shop. That kind of thing doesn't faze me and I never feel like I need to placate them with stuff. The tantrum was forgotten about by the time we walked to the bakery but I was the worst mother in the world 2 minutes before that. It's not our job to give our children everything they want or make them happy all the time, either.

Edit: We are all human. There are also times I feel frustrated, tired and mutter f--k to myself when they are crying/complaining šŸ¤£

Here are some parenting tips from Alfie Kohn, Soph. I hope this helps? ATV.

"1. Reconsider your requests.
Sometimes when kids donā€™t do what we tell them, the problem isnā€™t with the kids but with what weā€™re telling them to do.

2. Put the relationship first.
What matters more than any of the day-to-day details is the connection that we have ā€“ or donā€™t have ā€“ with our children over the long haul ā€“ whether they trust us and know that we trust them.

3. Imagine how things look from your childā€™s perspective.
Parents who regularly switch to the childā€™s point of view are better informed, gentler, and likely to set an example of perspective-taking for their children (which is a cornerstone of moral development).

4. Be authentic.
Your child needs a human being ā€“ flawed, caring, and vulnerable ā€“ more than he or she needs someone pretending to be a crisply competent Perfect Parent.

5. Talk less, ask more.
Telling is better than yelling, and explaining is better than just telling, but sometimes eliciting (the childā€™s feelings, ideas, and preferences) is even better than explaining."

P.s. Your son isn't one of your alpacas love. He doesn't need to get a carrot treat.

View attachment 1128729
Whereā€™s Ronnie toys, if he had his own cars, garage, train track etc etc, sheā€™s bloody cluelessšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.