Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannels🛀🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see a picture of her decor on here it reminds me of the Sims game 😂 you know the tit style you thought you wanted as a kid but then grew up?! That.
Omg 😂😂 I literally decorated every room in oak panelling and horizontal wooden flooring 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it's just me but when I watched that on her stories it seemed she instigated that by saying 'Lennie's got sweetcorn', knowing that Ronnie would then want it. To try to prove her point of Ron and Lennie not wanting to share and bickering! Which failed miserably! 🙄

Reactions: 44
You think Hinch is bad.... My SIL has hashtagged (is that even a word) Ukraine and its related war/crisis in a TikTok that is about her in a boudoir shoot.... 🤢

WTAF?!

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE WLAK AMONG US AND BREATHE OUR PRECIOUS AIR 😫😭

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Why does she e

She exaggerates everything to do with food and does the exact opposite when it comes to her body and face shape
Saying she’s on her second box of Maltesers is one of two things, she’s either lying and trying and failing to be relatable likes the time she told about all the stuff she ate from greggs or else is hiding an eatting disorder and nobody will suspect if they think she eats so much, either way it’s very irresponsible thing to do as her sheep will believe it and think that’s a normal thing to do, so unhealthy. She never ever shows herself eatting what I would call regular food, like a sandwich or a dinner with some veg and protein or even fishfingers or a curry or anything that’s remotely normal, it’s always weird concoctions and she has an obsession with certain foods and uses them in everything she makes like eggs, cheese, tomatoes etc, she’s very obsessional about in lots of other things as well, like she wanted alpacas and then becomes obsessed with them and shows them constantly and even inflicts this hinch farm nonsense on her child’s bedroom with those scary alpacas and the various other equally hideous animals, the obsession with everything having to be grey which has just stopped as soon as she moved, she’s just comes across as extremely immature

Reactions: 32
And hinch that how it NT or ND you explain to a toddler sharing hes almost 3 so itbperfectly normal behaviour to explain to a child that age that no they have this so why dont you play with this.

Editing to add it not called refereeing its called parenting children have to learn things such as sharing!

Reactions: 16
All these candid shot of her asleep have got me wondering, does she have narcolepsy?! Even when I had 2 under 2 I didnt fall asleep as often as her!
For me its the stomach knotting fear of how dangerous it is to sleep on the couch while holding a baby. Huge SIDS risk and something I'm so afraid of doing when cuddling on couch when v tired from real life not tend disney land 🙃

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is there something really sad about those boys..I have three daughters and when they were little my house was always full of life. Don’t think I’ve ever heard either of them laugh and this stupid obsession she’s got with Ronnie sharing makes me so angry. He’s a 3 year old just leave him alone and let him have some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
RIGHT! Extremely long time lurker. Cant even remember when I created my user.

Anyway, why can she not speak to her son in full sentences!! I haven't seen any stories for a long while with sound on but this infuriated me to the point of posting. No need in baby voicing especially the way she says things 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or is there something really sad about those boys..I have three daughters and when they were little my house was always full of life. Don’t think I’ve ever heard either of them laugh and this stupid obsession she’s got with Ronnie sharing makes me so angry. He’s a 3 year old just leave him alone and let him have some fun.
Infuriating totally agree. I said on the last thread it’s not a skill I’d be even slightly concerned about at his age, lots of gentle modelling to show encourage and remind but she’s so aggressive with her tone. She needs to go to a parenting workshop as she’s literally so aggressive. There’s definitely an insecure attachment between her and Ronnie from even them tiny snippets she shows of their interactions.

Also, if Ronnie is neurodivergent I’d echo even more she needs some parenting help asap as sharing can be a very tricky concept for a lot of nd kids and her responses to him right now are beyond inappropriate and unhelpful. I can literally feel the anxiety in his face and body language.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another stop/start, stop/start bit of filming, nothing is ever natural...everything is always set up and staged 🙄 makes you wonder what happened before she started filming and what happens after filming stops 🤷🏼‍♀️...those poor boys are just content🙄
Why do they only ever play with a few toys at a time??!!! You'd think she was deliberately trying to show herself "being a referee" 😳

Reactions: 21
So she’s painted her entire landing mushroom and she “absolutely loves it” (well of course she does!) but she wants to know what everyone thinks about it. Why??
If you’ve already painted it and you live there and it’s your house and you love it what does it matter what anyone else thinks?
Would you not be better off asking people for their opinions if you were unsure BEFORE you did the job? Why does she make no sense?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.