Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sofas need gone. With the fat nugget rubbing his cock all over them (not referring to Jimbobnojob obvs) I bet theyā€™re rotten.
I just made Mr Wize Owl jump because I burst out laughing at what you wrote about not referring to Jimbobnojob šŸ˜‚ He asked me if Iā€™m alright šŸ˜‚
To be fair it could easily be Jimbobnojob šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no thatā€™s the hinch army on TikTok binning the grey and stocking up on the rustic vibes hahahahahhahaha what a waste of money and wtf is that panelling poor kids are going to feel like they are in boarding school šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can she keep saying itā€™s Greige.
You can try n say youā€™re not painting the notsofarm Grey all you like but itā€™s still grey

Oh no thatā€™s the hinch army on TikTok binning the grey and stocking up on the rustic vibes hahahahahhahaha what a waste of money and wtf is that panelling poor kids are going to feel like they are in boarding school šŸ˜‚
Theyā€™d probably prefer boarding school

• Haha
Reactions: 11
" Good boy for sharing" would have been better than " you did share" this from an author, ok hun.
She's a total fanny.

You teach your kids turn taking. Too many people tell little kids that sharing is giving something up there and then and giving it to someone else. It doesn't help when say, for example, you're at the park and a child you don't know is using the swing. Sharing doesn't mean, get off and give it to someone else now. You've got to teach your kids to wait for their turn, which is hard for them when they are wee!

Ronnie is a toddler, he doesn't have impulse control. It's hard for him to see his little brother playing with his toys. It's not a skill they master so why was she like "right!". Lennie is just exploring what's in front of him and Ronnie's like "they are my toys and I'm interested in them". Don't understand what she was filming and sharing It for.

Also the way she held that plastic carrot out towards Ronnie as if he was a fecking alpaca šŸ™‰šŸ™ˆ

Missed a few threads, life's been a bit hectic but can always rely on Hinch to keep being a bleep. Hope you are all well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That video of the boys is so filtered the Sweetcorn isn't yellow in it, it looks 'greige'. I dont understand why anyone would feel the need to use filters on their children.

Also talk to you children like human beings in full sentences you stupid woman!! Ffs it actually makes me rage.

"Well done you dishhh share" what the hell is that meant to mean?!

sorry whoā€™s SS??
Stacey Soloman

Reactions: 23
I think she has learning difficulties I really do. Either that, or her development was stunted along the way. She really isn't adult, she doesn't think or speak like an adult. Compare her to Stacey Solomon, yes Solomon acts the twit but when she's on Moose Women, I've heard her debate issues and she comes across as quite mature in her outlook and opinions.

Reactions: 50
Infuriating totally agree. I said on the last thread itā€™s not a skill Iā€™d be even slightly concerned about at his age, lots of gentle modelling to show encourage and remind but sheā€™s so aggressive with her tone. She needs to go to a parenting workshop as sheā€™s literally so aggressive. Thereā€™s definitely an insecure attachment between her and Ronnie from even them tiny snippets she shows of their interactions.

Also, if Ronnie is neurodivergent Iā€™d echo even more she needs some parenting help asap as sharing can be a very tricky concept for a lot of nd kids and her responses to him right now are beyond inappropriate and unhelpful. I can literally feel the anxiety in his face and body language.
Absolutely agree with all of this, she has no idea how to parent and interact with her children but sadly we all know that she would never seek help as she believes she is 100% supermum. She surrounds herself with people that fawn over her and tell her how fabulous she is and she truly believes it. She puts on the faux insecurity and anxiety of a 'mum just trying her best' so people feel sorry for her and buy more of her tit. The reality is she doesn't want to actually try and help Ronnie at all because she only thinks about herself. Her parents and Jamie should be ashamed at how they endorse her behaviour. The children deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is what some people have left of their homes in Ukraine šŸ„²šŸ„² and she continues to brag about her bleeping mansion . She has tow houses and this is the reality for people in the world right now .

How bleeping insensitive and self obsessed is she ????

It makes me feel sick tbh ā€¦. She doesnt give Any fucks about anything that is out of her perfect bubble .

This is what some people have left of their homes in Ukraine šŸ„²šŸ„² and she continues to brag about her bleeping mansion . She has tow houses and this is the reality for people in the world right now .

How bleeping insensitive and self obsessed is she ????

It makes me feel sick tbh ā€¦. She doesnt give Any fucks about anything that is out of her perfect bubble .

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Saying sheā€™s on her second box of Maltesers is one of two things, sheā€™s either lying and trying and failing to be relatable likes the time she told about all the stuff she ate from greggs or else is hiding an eatting disorder and nobody will suspect if they think she eats so much, either way itā€™s very irresponsible thing to do as her sheep will believe it and think thatā€™s a normal thing to do, so unhealthy. She never ever shows herself eatting what I would call regular food, like a sandwich or a dinner with some veg and protein or even fishfingers or a curry or anything thatā€™s remotely normal, itā€™s always weird concoctions and she has an obsession with certain foods and uses them in everything she makes like eggs, cheese, tomatoes etc, sheā€™s very obsessional about in lots of other things as well, like she wanted alpacas and then becomes obsessed with them and shows them constantly and even inflicts this hinch farm nonsense on her childā€™s bedroom with those scary alpacas and the various other equally hideous animals, the obsession with everything having to be grey which has just stopped as soon as she moved, sheā€™s just comes across as extremely immature
I've said it before and i'll say it again, she has ADHD.

And also narcissistic personality disorder..

And size 12 foots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The sofa has done something wrong so show the boys "acting up" deflect from Mummaz..
Is everyone else sick of this reaction to her actions..

Those kids don't like her. The atmosphere watching that was off... I also think there was someone else in the room nearer the end... it did appear that Jamie Montessori was on a toilet break so she took her chance to capture Ron & Len ( the flowerpot men) but didn't quite get what she wanted. So placed Len closer to Ron , so that Len would appear to take Ron's toys. Which would upset Ron. She's provoking Ron.. i believe that this was the previous night or around the time of the boys crawling towards Jamie on the landing...

Sofa provokes Ron for content now.. šŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.