Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiddle probably popped in to clean up the mess whilst Soph a watched and then had bitty.

How does that twit think single parents cope 24/7? Grow up, get a grip and start adulting you stupid moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the soup exploded over the microwave, wheres the bowl or the tin? All we can see is empty ready meals and microwave chips. If she can't be arsed to move a pissy nappy or last night's plates off the table then there's no way the soup stuff wouldn't be around?

Also don't lie (šŸ˜‚) your mums been there the whole bloody time probably cleaning up for you šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
Sweating in her rancid tracksuit and keeping it on for some staged pictures with the kids later I expect šŸ¤¢ not before sheā€™s frolicked with the woolly wankers in it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sleep when the baby sleeps.

Yeah until they're about 2 weeks old and your hubby finishes paternity leave.

My god she's absolutely bleeping clueless isn't she.

I've just got through the door. Left home at 5am this morning. Mr Sausage won't be back for another hour so I'm sorting tea, baths etc too.

God she pisses me off the lazy bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Everybody be sure to thank stupid hinch for letting us know baskets fit in cupboards.... just wow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love people from my nan's generation to comment on her...my nanny had 7 kids. My grandad died young and she never remarried. No washing machine blah blah...she never had a lot of money but my mam and her siblings were well fed no take aways or microwaves then. She sat up knitting through night as a way to dress them. I know she'd have been in her nineties now but duck sake. Those women were grafters. She has loads of money/ time/help and whines like holy duck. Everyday must be like Christmas? Free stuff I imagine constantly arriving and noone at work. Her whole life is a sodding bank holiday!
And I bet your nan didn't think she would duck off for a nap when her 1 year old was asleep either! Hinch is so entitled, so selfish, so self absorbed. It's all about her. Always.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes no sense when mine where little when they where engrossed in there play thats when I took it apon myself to clean, put a wash on ect I knew they couldn't get hurt and I knew full well I'd go back in to where they was playing every bloody box would be out but they was happy and content. It's part of the parcel, typical mummy popped over for a cuppa just sofa could clean! Just get in the bin you bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mum popped in, fck me can this fully grown woman who is married with children not do ANYTHING on her own!!
Maybe Freda is super controlling but this can't be normal to live in each others pockets like this? Maybe it's an Essex thing, doesn't Mark Wright and his family practically tit together šŸ™„
Essex born and bred, absolutely bleeping not. I moved 400 miles to uni to get away šŸ˜‚

• Haha
'Content' incoming... f*cking alpacas rolling about in tit again. Who cares? How many times can you watch an animal do the same thing. And how fuckingggggg quickly did she get from one house to the next??!!!! She's a bleeping mupprt that women

Also says she had a chicken soup explosion in the microwave then said she had microwave chips for lunch? Soup and chips? witch please.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.