Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"

• Heart
Reactions: 136

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Thread title by @mrs Stot

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

HinchxTesco ads galore at Greyskull from Sophie Fourmops, and then a quick dash to Llama Lodge to copy Stace by ‘helping’ with work, followed by some X Rated llama lovin’.

Saturday night saw a heartfelt story from Soph about Ronnie. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was all correct so tattlers immediately knew Soph hadn’t written it herself. A quick google found the original words, shared by @theautismcafe on Instagram.

Sophie had taken the post, changed the OP’s son’s name to Ronnie’s, and shared it without credit.

Not the first time (or even the hundredth) she has done this, Eileen @theautismcafe was made aware of her words having been posted by Hinch.

Eileen contacted Hinch. Hinch ignored.
Eileen shared on her stories and grid, tagging Hinch and asking for credit. Hinch ignored.

Until Sunday morning when little old Soph from the village of Maldon commented on Eileen’s grid. And then deleted it again! Don’t worry though, tattle has receipts.

This is going to be great to watch unfold.
Come on Eileen!

Please read the wiki and thread #500 if you’re new around here.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme
Hinch Farm is not a farm
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Can people remember hinch stole someones words. A published authors words. Despite what people think of AutismCafe, it's not her thread is it. Hinch is getting called out for plagiarism, that's the main focus is it not

Hinch deserves getting called out, regardless if the person calling her out is a cunt aswell or not. She's getting called out and that's positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion as you're moving so fast.

"Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

dreamgirls

So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a bitch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 100

mgh727

VIP Member
So she wants Ronnie removed from this woman’s grid but she’s okay with cumslut, bumstretcher, Brexitdildo, you know Ronnie’s aunties and god knows how many fake role play accounts sharing, saving and editing photos of Ronnie

TAC cut off Ronnie’s head so that’s not even her using Ronnie.

ADMIT FAULT HINCH. JUST SAY SORRY AND GIVE CREDIT YOU FRAUD.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The Woolly Wankers have spoken…… 🤭🤭🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Tip for Mrs Hinch. This was written 10 years ago. You'd think Hunch would get some social media tips as her only job is posting on Instagram. 🙄

"So before you pin or share or tweet or post a quote to your social media account, head over to Google and let the Interwebs help you determine who the quote really belongs to. You could learn something. Or, at the very least, save yourself from being the rube who got tangled in the Interwebs.

“You can’t believe everything you read on the Internet”– Abraham Lincoln."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

dollypumpkin

I just messaged her to say we don’t all feel like that on this thread and to not let it go with hinch. She replied and said she won’t back down 💪 come on Eileen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

F the dust.

VIP Member
Oh the lying cow! Wasn't me it was my friend...we'll why not say a friend sent me this...isn't it touching! Nah you ripped it off plain and simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 85

9Pine

VIP Member
All we need now is for Freda to come and defend her offspring! Come on, Freda, give us your best……

• Haha
Reactions: 83

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Morning, just a question, firstly she should have giving credit, but what I don’t understand why wouldn’t you, I don’t get if you give no credit are you trying to look better than you actually are, or does it up engagment 🤷‍♀️
She wants it to look like she’s written the words herself, to come across as a wonderful mother who is in tune with her son’s needs.
She knows if she credited someone else, she wouldn’t get the same sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Thread title by @mrs Stot

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

HinchxTesco ads galore at Greyskull from Sophie Fourmops, and then a quick dash to Llama Lodge to copy Stace by ‘helping’ with work, followed by some X Rated llama lovin’.

Saturday night saw a heartfelt story from Soph about Ronnie. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was all correct so tattlers immediately knew Soph hadn’t written it herself. A quick google found the original words, shared by @theautismcafe on Instagram.

Sophie had taken the post, changed the OP’s son’s name to Ronnie’s, and shared it without credit.

Not the first time (or even the hundredth) she has done this, Eileen @theautismcafe was made aware of her words having been posted by Hinch.

Eileen contacted Hinch. Hinch ignored.
Eileen shared on her stories and grid, tagging Hinch and asking for credit. Hinch ignored.

Until Sunday morning when little old Soph from the village of Maldon commented on Eileen’s grid. And then deleted it again! Don’t worry though, tattle has receipts.

This is going to be great to watch unfold.
Come on Eileen!

Please read the wiki and thread #500 if you’re new around here.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme
Hinch Farm is not a farm
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
NOOOOOOOO SHE DIDNT. SHES NOT SETTING THE ‘ARMY’ ON HER. LITTLE OLD WOE IS ME OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG
GROW UP 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
WHY AM I SO SURPRISED WTF

edited to add I CANT BELIEVE SHES TOLD HER TO REMOVE RON OFF OF HER PAGE. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE 1000’S OF LITERAL FRUIT CAKES THAT PUT PICTURES OF YOUR SONS ALLLLLLLL OVER THEIR PAGE SAYING THEIR HIS AUNTS?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I think after this, I will 100% be googling key terms from her so called “I love my son posts”

If she’d have just said you know what, I got it wrong and I apologise, I would of let it go.

Most of us are women here and it’s always us women who have work stolen. If you go back in history (if you are into feminism you’ll be aware) many huge ideas and inventions that have been credited to men have actually been ideas from women.

I’m a massive feminist and have worked through university 3 seperate times. I have no problem with the fact Mrs Hinch isn’t very clever. Not everyone is and there’s lots of reasons why people aren’t and I literally do not care. We all have our strengths and skills and I’m sure she has some, we just have not seen them. Everyone does have something they are good at.

Unfortunately, plagiarising, child safeguarding and manipulating those that are vulnerable are massive issues to me and I will stay on these threads till she is actually called out for her disgusting behaviour.

From now on, I’ll definitely be searching her so called own words about her kids. It might take a while because of my actual not tend job but I’ve made a mental note to screen shot so I don’t forget.

Absolutely fed up of this deplorable woman getting away with it. So many amazing women I can list off the top off my head that inspire and do good who deserve it and I’d never in a million years not wish people a lovely life in general. In real life there’s actually very few people I dislike. I actually follow very few threads on here to be honest. This woman genuinely is about 1 of ten people that sets my radar off and I’ve never once been wrong.

She is not neurodiverse either. Let’s not insult the neurodiverse community that I class myself apart of. She’s pure evil with undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder and this latest display has confirmed it for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79