Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been reporting for the last couple of hours but the mods must be busy.
I did the same 💕 it was becoming very annoying and I don’t think it’s helped our cause in the slightest

I just came on to do several eye rolls at all her
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
story ADs .. she’s definitely learning ain’t she today about putting AD ..
and she’s seemingly trying to adress every thing we comment on, on here, to show us otherwise 🙄 bore off! She’s done it a lot recently
I don’t know if it counts as a bingo as such but I said about jimbob being awol yesterday and summits not right and BOOM today we have full blown couple appearances on the story ... “me and no nob are great Thankyou very much” 👍🏻

I don’t know if it counts as a bingo as such but I said about jimbob being awol yesterday and summits not right and BOOM today we have full blown couple appearances on the story ... “me and no nob are great Thankyou very much” 👍🏻

I would have been on here ages ago but I ran myself a bath and due to my brain fog actually completely forgot had ran a bath!
needless to say! I flooded the bathroom, and downstairs! And shortly after the ceiling collapsed! 🤦🏻‍♀️😩
I start work on full time hours tomorrow after being on a phased return due to long covid And stress triggers me 🙄 So I’m just having to ignore the hole in the ceiling for now til I can mentally deal with it! Just made me think of hunch’s TEND leak! Lying bleep!
Glad Hinch may end up paying some consequence to her actions! We may never hear of it cos her PR team won’t want it out there!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
it’s a few days at a time by the looks of it.

Red + blue = yellow
Mine also shows hinch apparently sat at 4,372,905 but social blade says is off by nearly 50k on the daily list? Its not indicating how many real followers she lost and struggling to catch up?

Reactions: 7
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
wow that’s disgusting! Does she think the laws of plagiarism exist to be bent for her the complete narc hinch! “Oh well, I was going to credit you but I won’t because you did blah blah” 🙄 it doesn’t work like that hinch! If your meant to credit her you need to credit her and you’ve just admitted it there that you should have and chose AGAIN not to 😩

Reactions: 19
Oh do duck off you pair of twats 🙄 Watching Lingo doesn’t make you look intelligent…. we all know you have trouble repeating the alphabet a,b,c,d,me,me,me,me,me

A thrilling evening watching Lingoooooo 😴 Bet they struggle to get one answer a month right 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
how can you design a basket when literally everywhere else sells the same thing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I use my dogs account to like negative Hinch comments 😂😂 Not bothered if she blocks him 😂
He also sleeps in a normal dog bed and doesn't have his own bedroom with en-suite 😉
he doesn't have his own bed and room?? pure neglect I am calling the rspca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mine also shows hinch apparently sat at 4,372,905 but social blade says is off by nearly 50k on the daily list? Its not indicating how many real followers she lost and struggling to catch up?
Yours is up to yesterday isn’t it? Whereas social blade is today.

The difference is 2,228 so that could easily be between yours last updating and the latest SB update

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I can honestly say that me and Mr Sausage have never been THAT bored that we sit and watch daytime word games together at night.

I'd rather beat myself round the head with the remote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
What a weekend 🙄🙄🙄
Sophie's family should be utterly ashamed of her
She's a disgustingly arrogant woman flitting through life always thinking she's in the right,pretending she's all nervy and anxious whilst constantly exploiting her kids - especially at times when the tit hit the fan and her middle of the road followers could be thinking of ditching her 🤢🤢🤢
She has no manners whatsoever and a terrible example to her kids. In years to come those boys will think it’s ok to lie, copy & cheat because it’s the norm in their house. I feel so sorry for Ronnie and Lennie with parents like that. The whole family should be ashamed that Soph behaves like that towards others. She is an author and influencer in the public eye. She should try being honest, responsible, professional and with a bit of humility too. But she’s a narcissist so won’t change. She’s too greedy and up herself and that’s the problem.

Reactions: 21
Flaming hell she's actually tagged someone who sent her pjs
To prove how she doesn’t do the things we’re all saying she does! Won’t last long! She’s on a slippery long slope and it seems to be going in the downhill direction ... won’t be long before she fucks up again .. and again ... and we’re ALWAYS here for it 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yours is up to yesterday isn’t it? Whereas social blade is today.

The difference is 2,228 so that could easily be between yours last updating and the latest SB update
I looked at the wrong date on social blade😂😂
Believe it or not I was actually a data analyst a year ago but painting my previously crappy "hinch grey" downstairs loo must have knackered me more than I thought!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.