Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I don’t mean you for sharing it, it’s totally relevant, it’s just so annoying that the problem with Hinches actions is now being diluted because someone just wouldn’t stop talking about Eileen, literally one person is all it’s been but she’s making out like it’s all of us and it isn’t 😞
Yes, I agree 👍🏼👍🏼
thanks for explaining. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This makes me sad. I've only seen one or two people say negative things about her. Most of us are cheering her on ripping hinch a new one 😔 It's what I hate, people bringing unnecessary info on someone elses thread. We're only interested in the fact hinch stole this womans words and we're watching her in hopes that she'll finally bring hinch down for her constant plagiarism. No?
Nevermind. They'll be another author involved next week, it's hinch afterall
This woman said she won't let a thing drop so I can't see what something said about her here would stop her going after Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seperate thread about autism cafe surely? We need to keep the plagiarism thing as the main topic as it’s so important

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just messaged her to say we don’t all feel like that on this thread and to not let it go with hinch. She replied and said she won’t back down 💪 come on Eileen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
This makes me sad. I've only seen one or two people say negative things about her. Most of us are cheering her on ripping hinch a new one 😔 It's what I hate, people bringing unnecessary info on someone elses thread. We're only interested in the fact hinch stole this womans words and we're watching her in hopes that she'll finally bring hinch down for her constant plagiarism. No?
Nevermind. They'll be another author involved next week, it's hinch afterall
Me too …tbh I was going to say something a couple of hours back but as I am new here I wasn’t sure of the
procedure

Reactions: 22
OH dear looks like autism cafe lady has read here 😬😬😬
View attachment 1091849
This is so sad. Whilst we are all opinionated, this thread should have only discussed the plagiarism from this lady by Soph a and nothing else! It's now given this site the negativity it's known for, distracting from the main points in question. So now, Hinch will get away with something else because other people have diverted the attention elsewhere.

Anyway, back to the ikea baskets.....more plagiarism there Hinchy???? How long did it take you to 'design' such marvels??

Reactions: 48
I’ve been reading up about her too We moan that Hinch showed Ron on the toilet. This one shows her son wetting the bed so she can advertise waterproof sheets or whatever. She is really disliked isn’t she.
Come on please don’t you start! This thread isn’t about her unless it’s relating to her communications with Hinch. Please take this to the relevant thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Manic cleaning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve been reading up about her too We moan that Hinch showed Ron on the toilet. This one shows her son wetting the bed so she can advertise waterproof sheets or whatever. She is really disliked isn’t she.
You've been reported for derailing

Reactions: 40
Abuse allegations are serious. You need to watch what you're saying, maybe open a thread about her if you're so passionate about this lady?
To keep on topic considering it's a HINCH thread and with the talk of social services I fully believe Ronnie is emotionally neglected by Sophie, and I believe social services should be involved but for SUPPORT and to help her, not to remove her child from her, unless needed ofcourse but I believe she just needs support, social to watch her because she very clearly isn't sure how to meet his needs and isn't very loving and caring towards him, support would do her good, so I'm all for social supporting Sophie, that goes go every other influencer, just because they're sharing their children online which I get you're totally against and that's fine, your opinion is listened to and respected but it absolutely does not mean they are abusive parents.
If there's clear evidence of ABUSE!!! then absolutely children should be removed and protected, otherwise such things shouldn't be said.
I think what is happening is a culture clash. The UK (Hinch) works very differently in terms of health and social care to the USA (TAC).

Thank you though for articulating what my poor little night shift riddled nurse brain couldn't danielle 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey 👋 guys. I’ve been a lurker since about Thread 200 and something. Then lost track until recently. What brought me back was I had to see what you guys were saying after watching her cleaning up the other day & those crazy “dance” moves. I actually got blocked by her round about the time she got her extension. I liked someone’s negative comment 🤪 I watch on my dogs insta - yeh he has his own account but not his own bedroom 🙅🏼‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.