Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Still gobsmacked at how utterly rude and obnoxious she is in response to her plagiarism - no apology or recognition of the account’s value. Doesn’t bode well for how well she responds to any kind of feedback - whether her products or parenting advice from professionals…

• Heart
Reactions: 77

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Go on fanny. Give us some tea.
There have been so many times that I've wanted to share memories and examples but,of course, it would "out" me.
I'm pretty sure she knows who I am but i think she's scared to confront me because my memory is sharp and I don't tend to lie.
I'll give you something.Her parents are not in harmony,never have been.
I find the fake "me and my dad" nauseating.
Ironcily Pa prefers Samtha.
She's clinging on to her parents not splitting which is daft.She's supposed to be a grown woman with her own family and besides ma & pa are too long in the tooth now..better the devil.
I think this change of life style has changed their future.Pa's too worn down and Ma's too ugly in nature to change now.
Good luck to them.What a waste of lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Danielle0120

VIP Member
OH dear looks like autism cafe lady has read here 😬😬😬
View attachment 1091849
This makes me sad. I've only seen one or two people say negative things about her. Most of us are cheering her on ripping hinch a new one 😔 It's what I hate, people bringing unnecessary info on someone elses thread. We're only interested in the fact hinch stole this womans words and we're watching her in hopes that she'll finally bring hinch down for her constant plagiarism. No?
Nevermind. They'll be another author involved next week, it's hinch afterall

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of shit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Ferguson

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

"Come on Eileen, oh I swear we're not mean.
At this moment, you're making Sophie scream"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Morning, just a question, firstly she should have giving credit, but what I don’t understand why wouldn’t you, I don’t get if you give no credit are you trying to look better than you actually are, or does it up engagment 🤷‍♀️
She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Ferguson

VIP Member
Guyyzzzzzz

I'm thinking about taking a break from here.
Recently my friend sent me some beautiful words which really describes my feelings about my darling R
I posted this, alongside a picture of him.
I was unaware that these words had been written by an American author.

Instead of reaching out to me, saying Hey Soph, you're stealing my words hun
(At which point I would have edited it and apologised and we could have been friends)
She has launched some kind of hate campaign against me.

I've been getting nasty, abusive messages from her followers, not only about me but also about R

I'm so heartbroken by all this. I'm genuinely sorry for my innocent mistake.
#bekind

Or something like this is my guess for her next post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
God he's just adorable. My heart breaks for him. You can tell she's put something on, said dance, he looks at her, she's pointed to the telly and he's done what she's said. It's all staged. Nothing in that house is natural.....

Sweet boy, you deserve better xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Allie101

Chatty Member
Eileen is gross . Hinch is gross.
Insta mums are gross.

I feel so sorry for Eileen's kid though. I cannot imagine exploiting my child like that to make an income. She reminds me of "autism dad".
More laws are coming in to America and Canada to stop the exploitation of children and of adults who cannot give informed consent. They are acknowledging that these children are an income for their parents.
I hope her instgram is hit by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ohhh here goes x
Good for Eileen, it will do Hinch the world of good to come up against someone with the strength to stand up for herself. She is only asking for a credit for the words that Hinch stole from her, all Hinch has to do is say sorry and share a message to her story saying the words I posted the other day were from @theautismcafe post. They resonated with me. That's all she has to do, she is so far up herself she won't apologise. And SHE is the one who put Ronnie out there on public view, this is what happens. What happens to pics that are screenshot and used after you yourself have made them public is out of your control. And Eileen only posted his legs lol not even his face. Go Eileen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Do you reckon Inch is all up in Eileen's dms?

"Oi oi savaloy - delete the pic of my son init. We gotz to protect his privacy cuz we are celebz. Bless is 'art. Go on my son.
Soph as a 'art of gold. She woo hoo hoo's Ronz n was only borrowing ur wordz init.
So don't be a slaaaaag. Take it darrnn now."

• Haha
Reactions: 64