Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tam0441

I’m new to this thread. But I’m so here for the fact that other people feel the same way. I literally couldn’t believe this woman made millions of pounds from telling people how to clean their houses. And don’t get me started on the way she puts Hinch in front of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Her whole range in tesco is overpriced tatt. Looks taccy AF. But people buy it cause they’re obsessed with a frozen forehead, drag eyebrows and instruction manuals on how to get a toothbrush around a kitchen tap. Get a fucking life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Picklelily

VIP Member
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of shit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
What an absolute cunt. So because Eileen didn't bow down to her, she's refusing to credit her 😤😤😤 she really does think she's something special with her "be nice and I'll promote you" attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Type in #Ronniehinch into insta and see how many accounts his full face is shown on.
Don’t even try to use that as an excuse hinch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Ahahahahah eileen responded to my sisters messege telling her about Hunch and the millions of aunts and Eileen responded shes gunna tell hunch shes one of her kiddos aunts then she can post him all over socials 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 62

MissPrint

VIP Member
It must be a full time job, monitoring posts to make sure nothing critical is left there. Whether it’s her, Jimbob or Ma Freda, what a sad little existence to have your lives ruled by Instagram.

And who’s minding the new house??
I have a theory. @fannysjohnny alludes to truth being stranger than fiction so bear with me whilst I try to explain.

We know that Inch isn’t camera shy and has been chasing fame for some years now. Soph a is obviously cut from the same cloth hence their insta-perfick relationship.🙄

For some time now I have wondered if they were recruited by a company/ies as an experiment at a new way of advertising products. Companies saw how successful influencers were becoming and. Decided to recruit a ‘professional’ pair. The Hunch’s were perfect as both were already sales people who were already fame hungry and happy to sell their lives for a few quid. They spend time slowly moulding and shaping them into the ideal set up but the important element was that they had to look completely normal, relatable and live just like any other ordinary couple. They had to be able to carry off the ‘I can’t believe this has happened to little ol’ me’ and everyone involved has become surprised by the success of the deceit/clever marketing.

I mean how did they afford to pay a mortgage with her being a part time extensions fitter?🙄 The whole anxiety thing is just part of the persona.

Someone recently said that Mrs Hinch isn’t a real person and I often wonder if this is what they meant by that comment. She’s a created character orchestrated by a clever marketing team who got successful results. Nothing about them is authentic or makes sense.

What do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Let’s not get bogged down with who is the worst influencer!

This is about plagiarism.

Sofa stole someone else’s words and posted them as her own, leading people to believe that these were her own personal feelings about her son.

Sad, that someone who believe she knows her son inside and tells her sheep regularly, had to stoop so low to describe her feelings for him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 60

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Still gobsmacked at how utterly rude and obnoxious she is in response to her plagiarism - no apology or recognition of the account’s value. Doesn’t bode well for how well she responds to any kind of feedback - whether her products or parenting advice from professionals…
So, Eileen covers Ronnies face and Hinch goes on the attack yet she’s got weird cunts out there fashioning her kids face out of mashed potato and setting up Instagram accounts of their own with her kids photos? She’s a fucking nut job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Is she at all apologetic or just twisting it around onto herself? Is she backing down now I'm guessing as it looks like they're getting nowhere....
It’s exactly what she’d posted on the grid comments; then another message saying it’s ’heartbreaking’ that Eileen ‘allowed disgusting comments’ about Hinch on her grid and Hinch is going through a journey Eileen surely understands; then another message saying If Eileen had acted differently towards Hinch and ‘given her a chance to reply before trying to bring her down’ Hinch would have shared her page. Hinch says she’s shocked and only bothered about her son.

There’s no apology whatsoever.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Andioooop

VIP Member
No-one spotted her at the FFFearTa then? No tagged photos or hand written love notes, mind you bodyguard fiddle was probably armed with her tranq & told anyone within a 5ft radius to fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Libbylulu

VIP Member
When I read Sophie’s post, I knew she hadn’t written it because it made sense, was beautifully put and she honestly doesn’t write with that much feeling

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Seeee how much exploitaion.
She is RICH off this kid too.
The picture of him in the dentist made me so sad. EILEEN is vile (and yes so is Hinch)
plagarism is wrong and Hinch is in complete denial about Ronnie and serving him in no way .
But I do not want people making Eileen out to be amazing.

View attachment 1090970
I think she's extremely passionate and from only scrolling through her page I've learned things I didn't know before. At the end of the day, people will share their kids to millions forever, it'll never be banned. I personally do think AutismCafe is running her page to do exactly what she says - raise awareness - she comes across very passionate, hinch is the opposite. She does nothing to raise awareness, she exploits her kids for money and nothing else, she HAD kids for MONEY cos she wants to be a family page, not a cleaning page like she started off as.
Despite what people think and difference of opinion hinch has been called out, again, which is brilliant and I fully support autismcafe for not backing down. I wouldn't either. I say go AustimCafe!!

Eta - I'm not saying I agree with autismcafe plastering her boy all over Instagram because it is awful when he can't give consent. I do agree wholeheartedly. But I think the reasons behind both pages are different, therefore puts them in different brackets. But that's just me xx

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
Remove my son from your grid 😂

Oh aye Sofa, make someone remove a cropped pic (which you shared the complete version of publicly) of your kid but let the nutters who repost him face and all with comments saying they love him/think he is beautiful. That makes loads of sense 😂

Also placing my bingo for her to do a story, which won't stay up the full 24hours where she credits Eileen but also makes some sarcy comment about how she had to beg for her to protect R's privacy and how nusty the she was to her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Calling bingo on an tearful anxiety story from Hinch later on.

Either that or no image, just words saying something like

I know I’ve been quiet today my Hinchers.
Someone has shared a picture of my Ronnie and won’t take it down, it’s causing me so much worry and stress.
I’ll be back soon I hope x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’ve combined the false ‘there’ video with the one from this morning. What do you guys think?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57