Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Thread title by @mrs Stot

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

HinchxTesco ads galore at Greyskull from Sophie Fourmops, and then a quick dash to Llama Lodge to copy Stace by ‘helping’ with work, followed by some X Rated llama lovin’.

Saturday night saw a heartfelt story from Soph about Ronnie. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was all correct so tattlers immediately knew Soph hadn’t written it herself. A quick google found the original words, shared by @theautismcafe on Instagram.

Sophie had taken the post, changed the OP’s son’s name to Ronnie’s, and shared it without credit.

Not the first time (or even the hundredth) she has done this, Eileen @theautismcafe was made aware of her words having been posted by Hinch.

Eileen contacted Hinch. Hinch ignored.
Eileen shared on her stories and grid, tagging Hinch and asking for credit. Hinch ignored.

Until Sunday morning when little old Soph from the village of Maldon commented on Eileen’s grid. And then deleted it again! Don’t worry though, tattle has receipts.

This is going to be great to watch unfold.
Come on Eileen!

Please read the wiki and thread #500 if you’re new around here.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme
Hinch Farm is not a farm
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Thread 500

Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All we need now is for Freda to come and defend her offspring! Come on, Freda, give us your best……

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I'm out all day so I'm going to have to do some covert Tattle/insta checking to keep up with this unfolding. She's such a coward, it beggars belief. Just own up to it, you've been caught out with evidence for fucks sake.

Editing my autocorrect.

Reactions: 45
Morning, just a question, firstly she should have giving credit, but what I don’t understand why wouldn’t you, I don’t get if you give no credit are you trying to look better than you actually are, or does it up engagment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
It's probably already been said I've missed a few pages and well done Ronnie little cutie. However, was it yesterday she was making out that Ron was unable to communicate information?? Not sure if I read her post incorrectly but just makes me feel she's using him to relate to the huns with kids with difficulties and alluding to his without giving a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tip for Mrs Hinch. This was written 10 years ago. You'd think Hunch would get some social media tips as her only job is posting on Instagram. 🙄

"So before you pin or share or tweet or post a quote to your social media account, head over to Google and let the Interwebs help you determine who the quote really belongs to. You could learn something. Or, at the very least, save yourself from being the rube who got tangled in the Interwebs.

“You can’t believe everything you read on the Internet”– Abraham Lincoln."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Eileen is gross . Hinch is gross.
Insta mums are gross.

I feel so sorry for Eileen's kid though. I cannot imagine exploiting my child like that to make an income. She reminds me of "autism dad".
More laws are coming in to America and Canada to stop the exploitation of children and of adults who cannot give informed consent. They are acknowledging that these children are an income for their parents.
I hope her instgram is hit by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Still gobsmacked at how utterly rude and obnoxious she is in response to her plagiarism - no apology or recognition of the account’s value. Doesn’t bode well for how well she responds to any kind of feedback - whether her products or parenting advice from professionals…

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Morning, just a question, firstly she should have giving credit, but what I don’t understand why wouldn’t you, I don’t get if you give no credit are you trying to look better than you actually are, or does it up engagment 🤷‍♀️
She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Me, half asleep this morning enjoying the excellent drama: *popcorn gif*

Also me: why did Tattle go with Ronnie and Lonnie instead of Rennie and Lennie? 🤔

Need more coffee. Excellent recap as ever. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's probably already been said I've missed a few pages and well done Ronnie little cutie. However, was it yesterday she was making out that Ron was unable to communicate information?? Not sure if I read her post incorrectly but just makes me feel she's using him to relate to the huns with kids with difficulties and alluding to his without giving a diagnosis.
Saturday night in the post with the stolen words

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Sopha right now *rocking on the phone to Mad Ma*: "But ... but... I know right? I didn't do nuffin' or nuffin' - they're givin' me evils!" 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She wants it to look like she’s written the words herself, to come across as a wonderful mother who is in tune with her son’s needs.
She knows if she credited someone else, she wouldn’t get the same sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Oh the lying cow! Wasn't me it was my friend...we'll why not say a friend sent me this...isn't it touching! Nah you ripped it off plain and simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 85
I hope the woman does sue her, will be interesting to see if she can then produce this supposed text from her friend

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Lovely to see Ron saying there this morning but it really does highlight the dubbing of him saying there with the book ages ago, totally different voice.

Reactions: 55
Eileen is gross . Hinch is gross.
Insta mums are gross.

I feel so sorry for Eileen's kid though. I cannot imagine exploiting my child like that to make an income. She reminds me of "autism dad".
More laws are coming in to America and Canada to stop the exploitation of children and of adults who cannot give informed consent. They are acknowledging that these children are an income for their parents.
I hope her instgram is hit by it.
I don't know enough about Eileen to know how much she shares of her child but she seems ro me to be an autism mum who is really trying to highlight the help available for her little one and maybe her shares are documenting his progress. Unlike hinch who is actually using Ronnie's difficulties to up engagement and bring in dollar, I'm not sure that Eileen is of the same ilk from what I've read. I agree that sharing your child shouldn't be legal as the kid has no say so maybe in a different way Eileen is as bad as hinch. Anyway, back to plagiarism, that is, and always will be, wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.