Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she really is trying to prove a point this weekend isn't she! I do love my kids, look me and Inch love each other! She such a bore fest 🥴🥴

Reactions: 29
Jumping on the thread suggestion band wagon, this one is too good to miss!

"Come on Eileen! Get on the blower to Gleam,
At this moment, Hinch plagiarising is the theme!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just caught up with grinch today, and the post about Lennie officially crawling and pulling up to stand has really pissed me off. “Always goes faster with your second doesn’t it” no. My youngest is currently only just crawling (about 2 weeks older than Len) because she was breech and her legs won’t bend quite as well as a baby who was none breech, my first was the same but so much further ahead. My youngest can’t pull up because her legs won’t let her. And her post just got me thinking, how many people have second borns who are autistic, have Down’s syndrome, have motor delays etc, that she’s passing off because her second was faster than her first. Ron has a speech delay for christs sake, will she be turning round next month saying “Lennie’s doing a speech for world peace, goes so much faster with the second!” It seems irrelevant but just had to vent I suppose :/

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion
Come on Eileen, tear down the queen of tend clean

ETA - I was catching up and have just seen a really similar suggestion. Apologies; I promise I’m not plagiarising!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
*runs back into the room*

Aaaaaand another thing before I'm done today.
You can't binge watch lingo, there aren't enough damn episodes so shurrruupppp

ETA: gif about how I feel right now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think after this, I will 100% be googling key terms from her so called “I love my son posts”

If she’d have just said you know what, I got it wrong and I apologise, I would of let it go.

Most of us are women here and it’s always us women who have work stolen. If you go back in history (if you are into feminism you’ll be aware) many huge ideas and inventions that have been credited to men have actually been ideas from women.

I’m a massive feminist and have worked through university 3 seperate times. I have no problem with the fact Mrs Hinch isn’t very clever. Not everyone is and there’s lots of reasons why people aren’t and I literally do not care. We all have our strengths and skills and I’m sure she has some, we just have not seen them. Everyone does have something they are good at.

Unfortunately, plagiarising, child safeguarding and manipulating those that are vulnerable are massive issues to me and I will stay on these threads till she is actually called out for her disgusting behaviour.

From now on, I’ll definitely be searching her so called own words about her kids. It might take a while because of my actual not tend job but I’ve made a mental note to screen shot so I don’t forget.

Absolutely fed up of this deplorable woman getting away with it. So many amazing women I can list off the top off my head that inspire and do good who deserve it and I’d never in a million years not wish people a lovely life in general. In real life there’s actually very few people I dislike. I actually follow very few threads on here to be honest. This woman genuinely is about 1 of ten people that sets my radar off and I’ve never once been wrong.

She is not neurodiverse either. Let’s not insult the neurodiverse community that I class myself apart of. She’s pure evil with undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder and this latest display has confirmed it for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
The Woolly Wankers have spoken…… 🤭🤭🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Recent faces of Mrs Hinch.
This isn't making any comment about her looks - I think she looks fine - but about how she manipulates her images.

20220227_232614-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.