Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God dammit I've missed so much because I was spending time with my stupid family 😫

The audacityyyy of hinch with her reply and then to do a dirty delete! Lmao, witch is cray cray.

Whoever sends the screen shots to Eileen has to post her reply here ASAP - I'm dying to see what she says.

Best Sunday ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Seeee how much exploitaion.
She is RICH off this kid too.
The picture of him in the dentist made me so sad. EILEEN is vile (and yes so is Hinch)
plagarism is wrong and Hinch is in complete denial about Ronnie and serving him in no way .
But I do not want people making Eileen out to be amazing.

View attachment 1090970
I think she's extremely passionate and from only scrolling through her page I've learned things I didn't know before. At the end of the day, people will share their kids to millions forever, it'll never be banned. I personally do think AutismCafe is running her page to do exactly what she says - raise awareness - she comes across very passionate, hinch is the opposite. She does nothing to raise awareness, she exploits her kids for money and nothing else, she HAD kids for MONEY cos she wants to be a family page, not a cleaning page like she started off as.
Despite what people think and difference of opinion hinch has been called out, again, which is brilliant and I fully support autismcafe for not backing down. I wouldn't either. I say go AustimCafe!!

Eta - I'm not saying I agree with autismcafe plastering her boy all over Instagram because it is awful when he can't give consent. I do agree wholeheartedly. But I think the reasons behind both pages are different, therefore puts them in different brackets. But that's just me xx

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She must be spending a fortune on carrot batons for the three hairy horrors. Why can't she buy carrots by the sackful like normal people? Are alpacas supposed to have so many anyway?
They'll soon be turning orange from a carotene overload.
I think most horse types buy big sacks of them from whichever feed merchants they use, or nab the leftovers/freebies at Christmas.

Proves how daft this woman is

Reactions: 20
I’ve combined the false ‘there’ video with the one from this morning. What do you guys think?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Isn't she French? She's called herself a French woman. My experience of the French is that they are obvious and direct. She won't back down. 😆

Found this about Eileen.

"Eileen Lamb is a brand. She’s a business, managed by Shine Influencers.

She advertises products in the guise of personal blogs… like her book which is scheduled to come out soon.

Or Ball mason jars, the Portal from Facebook, Maty’s natural health drinks, or Vibes ear plugs. If it’s relevant to the product, she starts her blogs with something like, “I’m a mother to a severely autistic child.”

Then, she uses her son’s private struggles to sell products like the Goally scheduling device to pair with ABA therapy and the Vibes ear plugs. To even mention her son, to us, feels like a disservice to her child and a violation of his privacy.

In one blog, she talks about potty training her “severely autistic” son, about whom she discloses that he still occasionally pees himself and wets the bed. This blog is to sell Conni’s waterproof bed pads and training pants. She photographs her six year old son in his training underwear for the blog.

To autistic people, many of whom as college-educated adults still sometimes experience occasional incontinence, this is unconscionable.

It’s a private and embarrassing medical condition associated with sensory processing disorder. What is going to happen when his school-aged peers see that he’s been wetting the bed or wearing potty training underwear? How will he feel about this when he’s an adult?"
I agree. Exploiting kids is not on! Especially using wholly inappropriate images of them to make money.

Reactions: 14
Isn't she French? She's called herself a French woman. My experience of the French is that they are obvious and direct. She won't back down. 😆

Found this about Eileen.

"Eileen Lamb is a brand. She’s a business, managed by Shine Influencers.

She advertises products in the guise of personal blogs… like her book which is scheduled to come out soon.

Or Ball mason jars, the Portal from Facebook, Maty’s natural health drinks, or Vibes ear plugs. If it’s relevant to the product, she starts her blogs with something like, “I’m a mother to a severely autistic child.”

Then, she uses her son’s private struggles to sell products like the Goally scheduling device to pair with ABA therapy and the Vibes ear plugs. To even mention her son, to us, feels like a disservice to her child and a violation of his privacy.

In one blog, she talks about potty training her “severely autistic” son, about whom she discloses that he still occasionally pees himself and wets the bed. This blog is to sell Conni’s waterproof bed pads and training pants. She photographs her six year old son in his training underwear for the blog.

To autistic people, many of whom as college-educated adults still sometimes experience occasional incontinence, this is unconscionable.

It’s a private and embarrassing medical condition associated with sensory processing disorder. What is going to happen when his school-aged peers see that he’s been wetting the bed or wearing potty training underwear? How will he feel about this when he’s an adult?"

Exactly!!! I was so shocked to see someone get 16 likes saying this woman was just:
"sharing her little ones journey " on here....

And yes Hinch is equally wrong for how she has not supported Ronnie too before anyone makes out I am implying otherwise)

Reactions: 14
I think she's extremely passionate and from only scrolling through her page I've learned things I didn't know before. At the end of the day, people will share their kids to millions forever, it'll never be banned. I personally do think AutismCafe is running her page to do exactly what she says - raise awareness - she comes across very passionate, hinch is the opposite. She does nothing to raise awareness, she exploits her kids for money and nothing else, she HAD kids for MONEY cos she wants to be a family page, not a cleaning page like she started off as.
Despite what people think and difference of opinion hinch has been called out, again, which is brilliant and I fully support autismcafe for not backing down. I wouldn't either. I say go AustimCafe!!

Eta - I'm not saying I agree with autismcafe plastering her boy all over Instagram because it is awful when he can't give consent. I do agree wholeheartedly. But I think the reasons behind both pages are different, therefore puts them in different brackets. But that's just me xx
Theautismcafe also has a management team and apparently posts stories about her child to shill products. Shes probably worse than Hunch when it comes to exploiting her child to get money. Pains me to say that 🤪

Reactions: 17

It isnt autismcafe vs hinch

You honestly need to look into autismcafe and how problematic she is on her own. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
Theautismcafe also has a management team and apparently posts stories about her child to shill products. Shes probably worse than Hunch when it comes to exploiting her child to get money. Pains me to say that 🤪
I've never heard of her before but I think she's doing her page to raise awareness. If she makes money off it then fine, atleast she's raising real awareness. What does hinch do. At the end of a day it's not a autismcafe thread, it's a hinch thread. She stole her words and that's what we should focus on. She's getting called out and she deserves it, regardless of who and what autismcafe page is about. Her words were stolen and that's the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I've never heard of her before but I think she's doing her page to raise awareness. If she makes money off it then fine, atleast she's raising real awareness. What does hinch do. At the end of a day it's not a autismcafe thread, it's a hinch thread. She stole her words and that's what we should focus on. She's getting called out and she deserves it, regardless of who and what autismcafe page is about. Her words were stolen and that's the issue.

You have only just heard of her today and come to this conclusion though?
That is like finding Hinch today and thinking she is a cleaner.

There is so much dirt on autism cafe and she is very very problematic to the point her buisness is one of the things people campaigned about to get more protection for SEN kids who are being exploited....

She is in the same boat as Autism Dad....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tattlers, we need to be on alert today: there’s a high chance it could start smelling of sheep shite and zoflora-drenched crusty sofas at any time!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The fact she doesn't denounce ABA therapy is concerning in itself - this is an extremely contentious subject in the (UK based) Autism groups I am in on FB. A quick Google search will explain why. 😔

Reactions: 12
Can people remember hinch stole someones words. A published authors words. Despite what people think of AutismCafe, it's not her thread is it. Hinch is getting called out for plagiarism, that's the main focus is it not

Hinch deserves getting called out, regardless if the person calling her out is a bleep aswell or not. She's getting called out and that's positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Bingo card ideas for the plagiarism story distraction.

1. Ignore
2. Lots of stories about her boys 🦙🐕❤ and human children.
3. Post a story about Ren's suspected autism or trolls. Cry. Gleam pay the Daily Fail to write an article about it and moderate the comments so only positive ones get through.
4. Posts about how altruistic she is by donating money to Ukraine 🤢 Encourage her sheep to help.

Reactions: 23
Ah sorry. I will leave it now.
Research autismcafe though. You will dislike her just as much as hinch. I promise. Lol
On the flip Hinch has done herself more detriment because she has copied something from someone who is HATED in the SEN community for exploiting her child, preaching ABA and making so much momey sharing intimate personal details.
& it sucks doubly to be her because more than anything AC loves money and will for sureeee sue.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guyyzzzzzz

I'm thinking about taking a break from here.
Recently my friend sent me some beautiful words which really describes my feelings about my darling R
I posted this, alongside a picture of him.
I was unaware that these words had been written by an American author.

Instead of reaching out to me, saying Hey Soph, you're stealing my words hun
(At which point I would have edited it and apologised and we could have been friends)
She has launched some kind of hate campaign against me.

I've been getting nasty, abusive messages from her followers, not only about me but also about R

I'm so heartbroken by all this. I'm genuinely sorry for my innocent mistake.
#bekind

Or something like this is my guess for her next post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.