Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Len has feetz, Soph has dadz, Jamie and Ron are at soft play ladz, oi oi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
you do realise social services aren’t just there to swoop in and remove children from parents? It takes a LOT to get to that stage. Some parents are uneducated (through no fault of their own, there’s multiple reasons why they are or find accessing education difficult) for example. hinch MAY just not have the ability to understand the risks of the things she does.

ss are misunderstood. They can go in and help parents with learning disabilities for example, who perhaps struggle to understand risks. Hinch absolutely does need it explaining to her that she’s taking risks with her kids safety. Ss can help break it down, provide information and education/referrals to workshops. It is there job to SAFEGUARD kids. No one is saying “hinch doesn’t care about her kids” but it is appearing that way as she continues to do the most ridiculous things with them.

Ignoring guidelines regarding safe weaning
Incorrect car seat use

Getting large animals she has very little prior experience with and leaving them far away from supervision, even experienced farmers have commented saying to NOT do this.

She has shown herself losing her temper a couple of times with Ronnie, no one is saying never do this at all; we all do! But Ronnie clearly has some neurodivergency again, she could have advice from ss regarding managing ronnies “bad behaviour” which is just typical

ss aren’t just there for beaten kids, they aren’t the enemy and it’s these sort of posts that reinforce stereotypes that ss want to take kids away. They want children with their parents and do their best to actually make sure parents havethe knowledge and skills to safeguard their little ones…
Agree with everything you just said but the reason social are mentioned in the first place was a comment made yesterday because someone said they work in the field and they'd refer social for hinch due to her weaning lennie. Which is utter bollocks. Health visitor can give advice on that, social shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to weaning because it really is no one's business, especially strangers on a thread on when she can and can't wean lennie. Agreed that she's doing it before guidelines, and she should of stated that at the time she was feeding lennie at 3 4 month old so people watching knew it isn't recommended, but it's her son so doesn't affect anyone - She's not starving her kids.

Buuuuut social do need to be involved and help Sophie on EVERYTHING else you've just stated. Her children are in danger with her, and I think having social services involved would benefit her greatly. And I hope one day they are. Just to give her the support she so desperately needs, not to take her children off her. Just get the right support she hasn't got currently.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is also many other means of getting parenting help we only see a few seconds out of there day I just think it’s unfair to judge on that alone I’m sure if Ronnies nursery have any concerns they will flag it up I’d hate to think any time I’ve lost my temper people would jump straight to she needs ss
Unless Ronnie's nursery staff watch her Instagram they aren't going to be aware of the dangerous thinks she does like leaving Ronnie alone close to 3 large animals. Ss welcome calls of concern then its their job to assess and take action where appropriate

Reactions: 7
All goes off when I go out 😂

Just to say, this is why I don't think influencers should need to post about stuff they don't understand or has no relevance to them. It's clear from her post (I haven't seen SS so can't comment on that) she has no bleeping clue and the post is a tokenistic bit of virtue signalling. No links to further information or organisations supporting Ukrainians. I'd rather she didn't post and just continued with her usual dross than ticking the "mentioned the conflict" box.

It makes her, and any other influencer who does this, look stupid when they resume business as normal. Either dedicate a day or so to sharing relevant information like so many other accounts do, or don't post about it at all. I can't stand dropping a "thoughts and prayers" post in the middle of the usual stuff.

/rant.
Going to get back in my box now 😆

Edit to add, now I've seen it, SS is just as bad. A virtue signal to link to a virtue signal. Nothing from anyone who is there or something like Save the Children who are doing a massive fundraiser btw. 🤯
Exactly, if you’re going to post about it then make it worthwhile with something that can actually cause positive change.

Don’t turn it into a tick-box exercise.

Reactions: 13
I also don’t agree with just jumping to conclusions about Ronnie none of us have spent any time with him in order to jump to any conclusions it gets a bit ridiculous when it goes all mumsnet
We've seen her endanger his life with neglect, leaving him alone with 3 large animals that could jump up and kick him in the head. That's fact not jumping to conclusions. Ss have already been contacted with regards to that incident

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wakey wakey sheep! Today your leader has posted 4 stories, the first being a good morning love from her fur boys video. The second an advert of her overpriced tat on sale at tesco now, the third is an obligation/copycat fake thoughts about WHY? and to send prayers to Ukraine post and then straight in to a post about her son. She has since deleted the advert post....... wake the duck up!
Pray for Ukraine? Pray for the whole bleeping world I think.

Reactions: 15
Agree with everything you just said but the reason social are mentioned in the first place was a comment made yesterday because someone said they work in the field and they'd refer social for hinch due to her weaning lennie. Which is utter bollocks. Health visitor can give advice on that, social shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to weaning because it really is no one's business, especially strangers on a thread on when she can and can't wean lennie. Agreed that she's doing it before guidelines, and she should of stated that at the time she was feeding lennie at 3 4 month old so people watching knew it isn't recommended, but it's her son so doesn't affect anyone - She's not starving her kids.

Buuuuut social do need to be involved and help Sophie on EVERYTHING else you've just stated. Her children are in danger with her, and I think having social services involved would benefit her greatly. And I hope one day they are. Just to give her the support she so desperately needs, not to take her children off her. Just get the right support she hasn't got currently.
i didn’t see yesterdays comment as was at work and I agree with you, hv is first port of call for weaning but she ignored it with Ronnie and is doing it again. Feel sorry for the hv linked to her as I very much doubt they didn’t mention the guidelines, it’s typical her just thinking she knows best when she doesn’t! Still can’t work out whether she’s just uneducated or genuinely a huge narc

I also don’t agree with just jumping to conclusions about Ronnie none of us have spent any time with him in order to jump to any conclusions it gets a bit ridiculous when it goes all mumsnet
I haven’t ever seen that. We’ve al sat here and said we can get fed up of the kids, anyone reporting for a mother showing she’s got annoyed once or twice is ridiculous. It’s the WHOLE picture of hinch. Whatever it is, her being a narc or uneducated has meant we’ve seen her not have her kids safety or best interest at heart

There is also many other means of getting parenting help we only see a few seconds out of there day I just think it’s unfair to judge on that alone I’m sure if Ronnies nursery have any concerns they will flag it up I’d hate to think any time I’ve lost my temper people would jump straight to she needs ss
isn’t that even more worrying? We see a few seconds a day? She could cherry pick the moments to make her look star mum? Instead she shows us moments that make it obvious she very much lacks the skills to make correct decisions regarding her kids welfare.Why does she pick moments where she’s doing the most ridiculous things?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i didn’t see yesterdays comment as was at work and I agree with you, hv is first port of call for weaning but she ignored it with Ronnie and is doing it again. Feel sorry for the hv linked to her as I very much doubt they didn’t mention the guidelines, it’s typical her just thinking she knows best when she doesn’t! Still can’t work out whether she’s just uneducated or genuinely a huge narc

I haven’t ever seen that. We’ve al sat here and said we can get fed up of the kids, anyone reporting for a mother showing she’s got annoyed once or twice is ridiculous. It’s the WHOLE picture of hinch. Whatever it is, her being a narc or uneducated has meant we’ve seen her not have her kids safety or best interest at heart

isn’t that even more worrying? We see a few seconds a day? She could cherry pick the moments to make her look star mum? Instead she shows us moments that make it obvious she very much lacks the skills to make correct decisions regarding her kids welfare.Why does she pick moments where she’s doing the most ridiculous things?
I bet it’s Mad Ma advising her on the weaning. “I did it with you Soph and you turned out alright”

Didnt see the post regarding weaning and reporting to social services yesterday thankfully. Because that’s bleeping ridiculous to even suggest.

Are they adding colour to the chicken nugget? 😱 Looks like a ghost 👻 I bet the eyes follow you when you walk past lol

I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone. 🙄
Why doesn't it surprise me that her solution is to pray 😖
But then Sophie Roses' prayers are maybe going to be more helpful with her being a celeb influencer and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet it’s Mad Ma advising her on the weaning. “I did it with you Soph and you turned out alright”

Didnt see the post regarding weaning and reporting to social services yesterday thankfully. Because that’s bleeping ridiculous to even suggest.
yes completely ridiculous! That on its own is just absolutely pathetic to report ss to, shocked anyone would even consider reporting someone to ss over weaning. I get people can see she’s a shite mum but it makes tattle look as thick as the huns suggesting reporting someone over bloody weaning

Imagine waking up one day, being handed a rifle and instructions on how to make a petrol bomb and being told you need to help defend your home and family. And then you have these witches flogging their tat without a care in the world. Dropping a quick story on their Instagram to show they really do care, and then carrying on as usual.

God forbid the war actually came here. The best we can hope for is total economic ruin. But hey as long as your llamas are happy, eh Soph??

Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch, hasn't got a clue. Not when those #ads are due.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly if Putin goes into a Nato country its WW3, then there'll be no Instagram 😳
Boris has already sent British tanks etc in Ukraine. Can you imagine when Russian find out one of those hits a Russian artillery 😱
On topic Hinch is a dick. Posts about Ukraine then a poet about Lennie. Like WTF!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.