Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine waking up one day, being handed a rifle and instructions on how to make a petrol bomb and being told you need to help defend your home and family. And then you have these witches flogging their tat without a care in the world. Dropping a quick story on their Instagram to show they really do care, and then carrying on as usual.

God forbid the war actually came here. The best we can hope for is total economic ruin. But hey as long as your llamas are happy, eh Soph??

Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch, hasn't got a clue. Not when those #ads are due.
So many of the posh home accounts are still posting their neptune deliveries or expensive gifted items. We've all seen their kitchens hundreds of times but they carry on. I hope instragram pisses off soon.

Reactions: 13
Interesting song choice for fresh “n” up Friday-we all know you’re a lying cuntbag Sophi E!
Also wtf is that move at the end-who does she think she is Baby from Dirty Dancing, Fucksake I feel like I’m just being a right cunty nusty troll today 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🥴

Jesus. bleeping. Christ [apologies to anyone who is religious] but WHAT. THE. HELL?!?
Has he already died? Is this a picture of his ghost? As he been filtered to be a different breed/colour?
Did he pose for this AFTER being attacked by the WW?

Horrific 🙈
It’s ok he’ll look more alive once colour has been put on his cheeks 🙊 Honestly I saw it and was like wtaf is this woman doing to her almost 3 year old! She has no idea at all!

Reactions: 11
I actually can't comprehend her.

Deleted her tesco ad to upload a pray for Ukraine post, then does an ad for a bleeping mop.

When people view your stories, it looks terrible Hinch.

Anything for a penny this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All goes off when I go out 😂

Just to say, this is why I don't think influencers should need to post about stuff they don't understand or has no relevance to them. It's clear from her post (I haven't seen SS so can't comment on that) she has no bleeping clue and the post is a tokenistic bit of virtue signalling. No links to further information or organisations supporting Ukrainians. I'd rather she didn't post and just continued with her usual dross than ticking the "mentioned the conflict" box.

It makes her, and any other influencer who does this, look stupid when they resume business as normal. Either dedicate a day or so to sharing relevant information like so many other accounts do, or don't post about it at all. I can't stand dropping a "thoughts and prayers" post in the middle of the usual stuff.

/rant.
Going to get back in my box now 😆

Edit to add, now I've seen it, SS is just as bad. A virtue signal to link to a virtue signal. Nothing from anyone who is there or something like Save the Children who are doing a massive fundraiser btw. 🤯
This is my stance on it. I’d sooner them keep quiet that share a meaningless, virtue-signalling post about something they clearly know naff-all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg is she drunk? Oh no gosh she don't drink does she. What is she on? She is so manic. Get the dart gun ready Freda for the love of God. What a act it is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d prefer her not to comment on anything political as she’s an ignorant virtual signalling little crank.

As IF she posted a #ad first thing this morning though (didn’t see it, I just catch upon here).

She’s one self obsessed greedy little bleep (I save that word for special people and she’s definitely that).

Reactions: 16
Urgh🤢 she just looks the most irritating, angry, chavvy chav with the bitchiest looking witch face in the tend cleaning that was probs done months ago 🤢🥱🥴

Reactions: 21
So many of the posh home accounts are still posting their neptune deliveries or expensive gifted items. We've all seen their kitchens hundreds of times but they carry on. I hope instragram pisses off soon.
I totally get how serious the situation is with regards to Russia and Ukraine, however, our Government has already confirmed we will not go into battle with Russia in Ukraine. For the moment, financial / diplomatic sanctions are as far as it goes.
Yes, Instagram is annoying and fake as duck, but regardless of what’s happening I still have to go to work, and as that’s how they make a living, they do to.

Reactions: 10
Aside from the fact she’s happily dancing round ONE of her living rooms in one of her TWO houses “cleaning” and making money off it since it’s an AD, whilst people in Ukraine are watching their one and only homes destroyed or fleeing them not knowing if they’ll have a home to return to - she looks like an absolute nut case if you watch those videos with no sound on.
She’s also got such a harsh, nasty face but I guess that’s just her personality showing through.
Also that painting of Henry made me snort.

Reactions: 20
Genuinely had to watch that living room clean through my fingers she is so embarrassing. She is so erratic and aggressive in her movements.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
And she is filming on her phone, yet using another phone on a stand or Jimbob is filming? So strange.

Reactions: 13
She moves and "dances" like a dude. She's trying to be funny but it's so fuckkng cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I totally get how serious the situation is with regards to Russia and Ukraine, however, our Government has already confirmed we will not go into battle with Russia in Ukraine. For the moment, financial / diplomatic sanctions are as far as it goes.
Yes, Instagram is annoying and fake as duck, but regardless of what’s happening I still have to go to work, and as that’s how they make a living, they do to.
Agree. There's not mentioning it then there's whipping everyone up into a state of anxiety with hyperbole. The one thing that I intensely dislike about the internet is that there is no middle ground between ignoring news and being the man in the "end is nigh" a-board.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I tripped and fell running to these comments after watching that video of her cleaning!

WHAT THE .....WAS THAT!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As it’s a forum for expressing opinions and not mumsnet
[/QUOI dislike her but sometimes think some people will just use anything to pick something with her like the car seat incident then car wasn’t moving no one knows exactly what way his seat is yet people jumped Same as the llamas 🦙 I wouldn’t let my child alone with them but there is no law on it she posts stuff like that for reactions like this to justify she is getting so called trolled it just plays right into her hands as far as im
Concerned
As she mainly posts about her kids In between Ads then people comment about them. It doesn't have to be against the law to be concerned and co ntact SS . If noone contacted SS when they were concerned alot more kids would get hurt and abused etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.