Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed so much or so little šŸ˜‚ you nusty trolls. Iā€™ve been away for few days with little one. God she is so annoying. Only posting about Ukraine on back of SS Woman is a fecking cretin

Reactions: 10
All goes off when I go out šŸ˜‚

Just to say, this is why I don't think influencers should need to post about stuff they don't understand or has no relevance to them. It's clear from her post (I haven't seen SS so can't comment on that) she has no bleeping clue and the post is a tokenistic bit of virtue signalling. No links to further information or organisations supporting Ukrainians. I'd rather she didn't post and just continued with her usual dross than ticking the "mentioned the conflict" box.

It makes her, and any other influencer who does this, look stupid when they resume business as normal. Either dedicate a day or so to sharing relevant information like so many other accounts do, or don't post about it at all. I can't stand dropping a "thoughts and prayers" post in the middle of the usual stuff.

/rant.
Going to get back in my box now šŸ˜†

Edit to add, now I've seen it, SS is just as bad. A virtue signal to link to a virtue signal. Nothing from anyone who is there or something like Save the Children who are doing a massive fundraiser btw. šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a touģht, you know that 5k for a hotel room for one night....she said she couldn't wait to get home from. Imagine what they could have done with that. That money could have been given to people in crisis, families that are struggling. It could have went toward period poverty or a child's hospital. She could have split it and have to several causes. I wouldn't have even cared if she wanted to tell us all she had either. Her money her choice and of course I don't know if she does donate or not ( but I can assume) No one is obligated to help charities etc, but wouldn't it be a lovely position to be in where you can make a real difference.

Reactions: 25
I feel I may come under fire for this and I'm sorry if I offend those who may be religious - it winds me up a treat when people say "pray for..." "thoughts and prayers to...".

PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS WON'T WORK! THEY WON'T STOP THE PAIN OF PEOPLE DYING, LOSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HAVING THEIR HOMES AND LIVELIHOODS DESTROYED!

At the very least someone with such a big platfom should be sharing resources to help donate, for example. Take note from supermodel Bella Hadid: she always speaks out and shares incredibly useful resources accessible for all in times of crisis.
I also, as somebody religious, hate when people say this. Like having faith gives me strength and hope, not at a time like this though. But I hate the projection of that onto others like my faith will save you. Also canā€™t bear non religious people saying it. You donā€™t believe in it so might as well say let me wipe my arse on you šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion

Earth on the brink of a World War Three, swipe up on my tit to bring all attention back to meeee.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Tbh I wish she hadn't posted anything about Ukraine because it just seems so false. As if she gives a tit. She likely doesn't even understand what's going on and that is ok, I was the same until I read more about it but I'm not posting about it on my social media. She has only posted that because she has felt she had to, not because she genuinely cares - she is one fake witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry Iā€™m just not sure we should have the Ukrainian war or conflict mentioned at all in a thread title. It just doesnā€™t seem right and might be seen as a bit disrespectful. šŸ¤” Maybe just keep it to this numpty and her never-ending antics!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wakey wakey sheep! Today your leader has posted 4 stories, the first being a good morning love from her fur boys video. The second an advert of her overpriced tat on sale at tesco now, the third is an obligation/copycat fake thoughts about WHY? and to send prayers to Ukraine post and then straight in to a post about her son. She has since deleted the advert post....... wake the duck up!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you'll find Lennie is thinking "where are these mythical toys of which you speak? Do I have to go behind the sofa???"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a bleep hole she is! One crappy post about the war and then shes sharing shots of her child... Russia blew up a kindergarten.... she is so insincere.
And that's not even mentioning #ADgate... can she get any bleeping worse????

Reactions: 15
Tbh I wish she hadn't posted anything about Ukraine because it just seems so false. As if she gives a tit. She likely doesn't even understand what's going on and that is ok, I was the same until I read more about it but I'm not posting about it on my social media. She has only posted that because she has felt she had to, not because she
You've got to love it when all the z list influencers are told by management to post about something political. They all wait to see what the big influencers do then are obviously told by management to get a post up... so all post at the same time... they clearly didn't see the news yesterday when the war started!!!! Hinch greedy and Solomon, all one after another. Not actually having a clue or giving a tit to wrapped up in their warped little worlds.
Theyā€™re all posting ā€œpray for Ukraineā€ etc but nothing about Russians.

Ordinary people in Russia have done nothing wrong, they donā€™t want war, theyā€™re as scared as the Ukrainians yet none of the insta huns are mentioning them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wakey wakey sheep! Today your leader has posted 4 stories, the first being a good morning love from her fur boys video. The second an advert of her overpriced tat on sale at tesco now, the third is an obligation/copycat fake thoughts about WHY? and to send prayers to Ukraine post and then straight in to a post about her son. She has since deleted the advert post....... wake the duck up!
Omg I hadnā€™t realised sheā€™d posted an actual AD before the Ukrainian post! So she posted two posts before an actual war and deleted the AD only when people said she was insensitive?šŸ˜” Clearly the Ukrainian post wasnā€™t deemed that important to be posted first thing this morning then? How disgusting is she? Did she have these listed in her list book to tick off as part of her work day today? She has no šŸ¤¬ idea of real life at all. If she doesnā€™t want to discuss the war then fine, but donā€™t go posting about it like itā€™s not that important! šŸ˜  Keep up the bragfest Soph - hopefully that will be your downfall! Society donā€™t need people like you!

Reactions: 16
Sorry Iā€™m just not sure we should have the Ukrainian war or conflict mentioned at all in a thread title. It just doesnā€™t seem right and might be seen as a bit disrespectful. šŸ¤” Maybe just keep it to this numpty and her never-ending antics!
Apologies if anyone is offended by my thread suggestion, however it is derived from Hinch and her never-ending antics. Her Tesco #ad post (which has subsequently been deleted) and her Pray for Ukraine post.

Causing offence was never my intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m sorry I think the comments about social services needing to be involved are absolutely ridiculous, every day we see stories of children being viciously beating to death or neglected, she isnā€™t a natural mint her and could probably do with a parenting course but come on they are clean fed , in a sloppy fashion and loved I think these comments are a stretch to far , come for me if you must

Mother
you do realise social services arenā€™t just there to swoop in and remove children from parents? It takes a LOT to get to that stage. Some parents are uneducated (through no fault of their own, thereā€™s multiple reasons why they are or find accessing education difficult) for example. hinch MAY just not have the ability to understand the risks of the things she does.

ss are misunderstood. They can go in and help parents with learning disabilities for example, who perhaps struggle to understand risks. Hinch absolutely does need it explaining to her that sheā€™s taking risks with her kids safety. Ss can help break it down, provide information and education/referrals to workshops. It is there job to SAFEGUARD kids. No one is saying ā€œhinch doesnā€™t care about her kidsā€ but it is appearing that way as she continues to do the most ridiculous things with them.

Ignoring guidelines regarding safe weaning
Incorrect car seat use

Getting large animals she has very little prior experience with and leaving them far away from supervision, even experienced farmers have commented saying to NOT do this.

She has shown herself losing her temper a couple of times with Ronnie, no one is saying never do this at all; we all do! But Ronnie clearly has some neurodivergency again, she could have advice from ss regarding managing ronnies ā€œbad behaviourā€ which is just typical

ss arenā€™t just there for beaten kids, they arenā€™t the enemy and itā€™s these sort of posts that reinforce stereotypes that ss want to take kids away. They want children with their parents and do their best to actually make sure parents havethe knowledge and skills to safeguard their little onesā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.